It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Expert Incompetence"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
EXPERT INCOMPETENCE!

That phrase grabbed my attention because it encapsulates exactly what I have perceived over the last few years. In a recent thread that I started I made the point several times in response to people who kept saying that the DNC and those in power are simply just ignorant.

They are not!

EXPERT INCOMPETENCE is the coverall for treason & assassination.

The phrase comes from a twitter post by Political Moonshine. If you have not heard of Political Moonshine, click that link and be elucidated. They have been posting cutting edge analysis for quite a while now. A real tomorrow's news today thing.

The twitter post I refer to is here.

I'll copy below the content of that post and then comment, but will comment first on this:

The gist of Political Moonshine's post is well summed up in that one sentence that will become something of a mantra for me:

EXPERT INCOMPETENCE is the coverall for treason & assassination.

This is what I have been trying to impress on those poor benighted fools that are convinced that the DNC is just stupid and that fools and simpletons like Harris and Biden represent the heart of the party and the likes of Cheadles and Rowe are the limit of their intelligence. Those people are simply the public-facing image that they want you to see. They are the fall guys, the patsies. (I think that the likes of Biden and Harris are stupid enough to actually not realize the position they are in, being blinded by their lust for power and enrichment. Cheadles and Rowe may be real players in the game who are counting on the party's protection, or maybe they just found themselves in way over their heads and are trying to not be suicided.) If you fall for the deception, you deserve what they plan to serve up.

Here is the text of the twitter post:

EXPERT INCOMPETENCE is the coverall for treason & assassination. Fauci, et al used it to unpack COVID-19 on us. Biden [Obama] used it to wreck the country covering for Cloward-Piven. The new interim USSS Director continues to use it to cover for an internal assassination attempt on Trump.

These people know exactly what they're doing and they bank on Americans being dumb enough to believe opposite. For about half of us, they do.

“What I saw made me ashamed,” Mr. Rowe told two U.S. Senate committees on Capitol Hill. “As a career law enforcement officer, and a twenty-five-year veteran with the Secret Service, I cannot defend why that roof was not better secured.”

He added, “To prevent similar lapses from occurring in the future, I directed our personnel to ensure every event site security plan is thoroughly vetted by multiple experienced supervisors before it is implemented.”"

Rowe "cannot defend" the USSS because it's indefensible. That's because it was a designed stand-down to a known shooter that wasn't neutralized on-site FOR 1 HOUR & 45 MINUTES. Full stop.

Incompetence isn't available to the EXPERTS as a defense. Also a full stop.

It's a long time until 05 Nov 24 and they won't miss next time. As I said last night to @extickerpimp in private, "I think they’ll get DJT, too. They act with total impunity. Why stop now? No one does that and especially not these people."

At that moment and in order to blame "MAGA" as an "existential threat" to our "democracy" and the "constitution," the Intelligence Community will have the Civil War it so desperately wants and needs.

That post speaks well for itself, but I'll add a little bit of my own commentary. Aside from that powerful and prescient opening line, a few other points stand out to me. I have marked those in bold in the quote above.

1. As I have tried to stress, they are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing and they are doing it well and well thought out. From the attempt on Donald Trump to the current state of the economy to the brewing of wars around the world, none of it is due to stupidity or incompetence.

Remember the FDR quote:

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way.

I recently saw a video clip where a reporter asked an addled Joe Biden what his legacy would be. He said that he "cured the economy." I thought, Exactly! Like Pfizer and Moderna cured the covid.

2. The near assassination of Trump was not a result of incompetence on the part of the USSS. It was well planned out; the shooter(s?) just missed the shot. These people are experts. They are feigning incompetence. This practice goes all the way up the command chain. (Note: Not that I think that Biden or Harris is actually intelligent. Both of them, I feel certain, are stooges, patsies, just like Oswald and Crooks. The intelligence - evil intelligence that it is - resides elsewhere.)

3. I have said, for a long time, that the evil runs so deep in this cabal that they will burn down the entire damned world before they will lose. If they know that there is any chance of being exposed, they would rather ignite a civil war and see the whole country go down in flames together as opposed to them going down alone. From the attempt on Trump to the recent coup against Biden (it was a coup) and everything else they have done, are doing, and will do, their end is destruction; it is well thought out; it is planned; it is on purpose.

I will repeat what I have said numerous times on this forum (as if it will make a difference):

STOP UNDERESTIMATING THE ENEMY, DAMMIT!!!!

ETA: I need to make clear that I am not endorsing a political solution to this situation. I do not believe there to be one.

This is a spiritual crisis. It is rooted in the spiritual state of the culture, the world. As ColeYounger2 pointed out, it is all satanic in nature.

This will not be solved politically. Until the spiritual issues are addressed and corrected, it will get worse. Maybe I'll do another post one day on the nature of judgment (divine), but that is beyond the scope of this OP. At any rate, we won't vote our way out of this. Sackcloth, ashes and repentant prayer is the only thing that will work, and may require a massive shaking of all the foundations.

Hebrews 11 -- 25 See that you do not refuse him who is speaking. For if they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape if we reject him who warns from heaven. 26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” 27 This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of things that are shaken—that is, things that have been made—in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain.

:
edit on 2024 8 6 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Good synopsis !! 👍

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
2. The near assassination of Trump was not a result of incompetence on the part of the USSS. It was well planned out; the shooter(s?) just missed the shot.
:

I'm starting to think that is true.

Is it even possible that these people really are this stupid and incompetent? Jill Biden who DEI hired Cheatle? Cheatle herself who couldn't/wouldn't answer a single relevant question and who failed miserably? The unnamed woman who was the head of the Secret Service team in Butler who failed miserably? Those little girls taking Trump out to the car after he was shot ... all short little girls in a panic not knowing what to do except play with their sunglasses and adjust their blazers? etc etc?????

A DEI MESS. OR ... it was strategic. Someone put twits into the Secret Service so an event like the Trump assassination could happen when 'they' wanted it to. I just don't know which.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

As I have tried to stress, they are not stupid. They are feigning incompetence.

I agree with every word of your thread. The evil cabal will stop at nothing to retain power, and amass more.
They know what they're doing. I don't want to be hyperbolic, but I don't know how to explain them anymore except to say they're satanic.
The stupid ones are the millions of brain-addled morons who blindly follow them, and worse, VOTE for them. It's literally the craziest thing I've ever witnessed.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I assumed this from the very second that I say the video of Trump grabbing his ear and ducking. I knew instinctively that it was not simple incompetence.

Call me a conspiracy theorist. So far, pretty much all of my "conspiracy theories" have proven to be fact.

And, yes, the public facing representatives are either stupid or compromised (or both), but the ones running the show behind the curtain are not. They know exactly what they are doing and where it's going. These are the ilk that C.S. Lewis was thinking about when he said:

“Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.”

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

As I have tried to stress, they are not stupid. They are feigning incompetence.

I agree with every word of your thread. The evil cabal will stop at nothing to retain power, and amass more.
They know what they're doing. I don't want to be hyperbolic, but I don't know how to explain them anymore except to say they're satanic.
The stupid ones are the millions of brain-addled morons who blindly follow them, and worse, VOTE for them. It's literally the craziest thing I've ever witnessed.

Satanic or demonic is the best world.

Add to the list of "stupid ones" the people on the right who fall for their charade and hold to the idea that they are just a political version of The Three Stooges. Those are as complicit and helpful to their cause as the followers.

:
edit on 2024 8 6 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PMlink quote replya reply to: matafuchs

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Trump was killed in a 2nd assassination attempt. I dreamt he was carried off the stage in a body bag. I don't think he will survive until the November election.

Posted here! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you only peak into one small aspect of this, it's easy to see the genius behind some of it. Take the Justice Democrats. A group with the guy from the Young Turks. They are the brains behind the squad. There was a fascinating documentary about it, I'll link it if I can find it again. It explained how they found AOC, groomed her, and propped her up so she could do the things they wanted. Most don't know, and won't look, so they just assume she is genuine, and parts of her may be. But the inception was a plan to overtake the government from within. And it's working, slowly, but steadily.

justicedemocrats.com...

And I don't mean to hijack your thread, just to add to it. As this is spot on, and likely so much bigger than most fathom.

eta:
not the one I was looking for, but more info.

edit on 6-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The more salient and horrifying reality here, beyond the appalling lapse in security protocols, is that American society truly believes shooting a former president in the face is justified.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The more salient and horrifying reality here, beyond the appalling lapse in security protocols, is that American society truly believes shooting a former president in the face is justified.

... not just 'justified', but something to celebrate too. Pretty sick stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PMlink quote replya reply to: matafuchs

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Trump was killed in a 2nd assassination attempt. I dreamt he was carried off the stage in a body bag. I don't think he will survive until the November election.

Posted here! www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am convinced that this is their plan.

And I am convinced that it could precipitate a civil uprising.

And I am convinced that that is exactly what they want.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

More evidence that their plan is in action and having its intended effect.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And I'm not even certain that people like Ocasio-Cortez really fully comprehend what they have been dragged into.

Historically, movmements like this employ "useful idiots" in the initial phases of their work, but then they usually have to eliminate those useful idiots as things move along because, feeling like they are privileged and entitled because they (think they) helped lay the foundation, they get in the way.

If they succeed, I'm pretty sure she (along with many others, like Harris) will be gotten rid of.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't underestimate the Democrats at all. They seem to squirm out of everything they get caught at and being incompetent doesn't all ow for that. I worry about the voters who are brainwashed into thinking half the country is sub human because they don't follow the same political agenda.

As far as a 2nd attempt on Trump - If they do succeed, there will be hell to pay. Which maybe their Plan B. If they can't beat him at the polls, get rid of him and start a civil war.

People who will go that far to remain in power are not to be underestimated.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What's the saying? “Ordo Ab Chao”. ... order and structure emerge from a state of disorder and chaos.

For the "New World Order" to emerge, chaos has to ensue first.

The old has to be broken down for the new to emerge.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

More evidence that their plan is in action and having its intended effect.

Exposing ordinary Americans as psychos.

2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

EXACTLY!!!!!

You get it.

Not everybody here does.

:
edit on 2024 8 6 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

What's the saying? “Ordo Ab Chao”. ... order and structure emerge from a state of disorder and chaos.

For the "New World Order" to emerge, chaos has to ensue first.

The old has to be broken down for the new to emerge.

Right.

Which is why they don't mind burning it all down. It's, actually, their end game anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Like everything nowadays, there's a meme for that

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'm gonna use that.

I'm gonna use the hell outta that!

:
edit on 2024 8 6 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join