It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are Saying Kamala Paid Black Homeless People To Attend Ghetto Atlanta Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No I don't, because I don't know what is true or not true, neither does anybody else here.

I suspect both candidates try to buy people in many different ways. And as for people walking out of rallies mid-stream, how many are showing up mid-stream?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
That's not what I said, I said people were leaving his rally too. .

WRONG. That's NOT what you said.

I said I wonder if Trump has to pay people to show up to his rallies.

Your response was this - "Of course, he does - man those blinders over your eyes must be really tight."

You really shouldn't try to rewrite history about what you posted. It's all there for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I can say that a co-worker went to a sorority event in Dallas 2 weeks before Biden dropped out. The VP was a speaker at one of the meetings. The line to get in was a 2 hour wait. And that was before she was the candidate.

how big was the venue?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I was opining on two issues. Yes, just google the news, Trump offering jobs to black women.

nationalpost.com...

www.msn.com...

C'mon, who's looking for black votes again? lol What a sham.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The extremes of how each side paints each other...

Only white racists red necks go to Trump rallies, only ghetto homeless black people go to Kamala rallies.

This is nothing new for the Liberals.

They pay for and bus people in for all their events.

They bus them in for rallies, they bus them in for riots...it's all the same for them.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

So what, people also left Trump rally mid-misspeak.

LOL come on we are talking about Harris stay on topic

Im just discussing this it's out there Newsweek is just as a legit source as Slate. is it not?

FWIW Here's the link to people leaving Trump's rally in Harrisonburg Pa.

The difference is Trump was well into his 90-minute tirade about Harris when people started to lose interest. Not to mention Pennsylvanian is a decidedly blue state

whereas it seems Harris had just started speaking in Atlanta, metro Atlanta was all blue in 2020, ergo she was talking to her base whereas Trump was rallying in the heart of blue Georgia

www.newsweek.com...

Donald Trump arrived an hour late to a rally in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Wednesday then delivered another 90-minute speech that focused on attacking Kamala Harris.

In his first appearance in the Keystone State since the attempted assassination at a Butler rally several weeks ago, Trump kicked off the campaign event talking about the shooting and held a moment of silence for firefighter Corey Comperatore who was killed at the rally.

As the night went on, the once-enthusiastic crowd members started to leave the Harrisburg rally early as Trump often went off script during the speech that hit hard on topics impacting voters like fracking and the economy.

In typical Trump fashion, the GOP presidential candidate once again talked about Hannibal Lecter, deporting illegal immigrants and took every opportunity to remind the crowd of how terrible the Biden-Harris administration is.

Trump ended his speech: "We will make America great again!"

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh wow! Bigger than I thought. I was thinking a few thousand.

The 19,000 Black women in the audience, who frequently cheered Harris’s words, represented a central pillar of Biden’s political coalition, one he must retain to have any hope of reelection.

Link

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Of course, he does - man those blinders over your eyes must be really tight.

The venues are full and thousands are left waiting in the parking lot trying to get in ... and you are falsely going to claim that he pays all those people to show up? Love him or hate him, only an idiot would try to claim that he isn't popular and that he can't fill a stadium.

Well I realize idiot and Communist might equal the same thing, but commies do this. That is the "Rules for Radicals" approach. They use that. We have white hats who will use Sun Tzu and we normies will eventually see who wins in the end?

edit on 6000000493120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

I was opining on two issues. Yes, just google the news, Trump offering jobs to black women.

nationalpost.com...

www.msn.com...

C'mon, who's looking for black votes again? lol What a sham.

Weak and desperate is not a good look for you guys.

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

who's looking for black votes again? lol What a sham.

both parties. The right never had a chance at getting any significant amount of the black vote until Trump. He broke the rules and tried to actually fix things and folks noticed. Opportunity zones was one such thing. But the pandering by both sides is sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I was opining on two issues. .

BULL .... you falsely claimed that people were being paid to show up at Trump rallies, and then you lied saying that you were talking about something else. CAUGHT!

The link shows the social media posts of black people bemoaning the fact that Harris made black folks all look 'ghetto'. And the link shows social media posts of black people who witnessed black homeless people on skid row being paid to get on busses to go fill the Kamala Harris rally in Atlanta. And the link shows black people filming a lot of the audience leaving after the twerking nightmare 'music', before Harris got on to speak.

Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Very sad indeed and the band played on.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You ran with the story, just like how the lefties will run with a story if they see one white dude carrying a flag with stars and bars at a Trump rally and run with it.

Maybe there was homeless people there. Does it really matter?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Don't pretend Republicans don't bus in people too.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It wasn't 19,000 people. The place doesn't hold that many. Not possible.

The Atlanta Voice

The Georgia State University Convocation Center has 8,000 seats in it and on Tuesday night nearly all of them were full of supporters by the time Harris took the stage.

Savannah Now

Some 10,000 supporters had lined up hours before to see the vice president in Atlanta, facing heat and Georgia’s infamous summer storms.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Maybe there was homeless people there. Does it really matter?

Sure it does.
PAYING people to inflate your rally numbers...is deceptive and shows weakness.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: quintessentone

It sounds like everyone was there for the free hip-hop music and dancing...and not to see Kamala.

Pfft. The music and dancing, joy and laughter is just the icing on the cake.

lol

2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

You cant prove they are paid to be there. It's just he said she said.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That's not what I said, I said people were leaving his rally too. And the underlying reasons for why they are leaving rallies...nobody knows unless we ask them.

The ones leaving are the anti-Trumpers that show up just to scream at him. It's very few lol, try harder.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

20,000 dollar buy a lot of booze and dope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join