It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are Saying Kamala Paid Black Homeless People To Attend Ghetto Atlanta Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Interesting collection of social media posts at the link ....

Black folks saying they saw busses paying homeless black people from skid row to get on the bus, and taking them to the 'Kamala Ghetto Atlanta Rally'.

Black folks saying that the rally was 'ghetto' and embarrassing for them.

Black folks saying that tons of folks walked out of the rally as soon as the rapper was done shaking her butt in peoples faces (twerking).

Black folks saying Kamalas fake black accent at the rally was phony.

Kamala was engaged in ASTROTURFING. Astroturfing happens when a campaign pretends there’s a lot of grassroots support when there really isn’t.

Meanwhile, people are waking up to the fact that Kamala isn't really black. Shes' half Indian and half Jamaican, and the Jamaican half has Irish sprinkled in. CNN had a clip of black men in a barber shop all saying that Kamala isn't really a black woman.

Go to the link to see the X posts and social media posts -

People are Saying Kamala Paid Homeless To Attend Ghetto Atlanta Rally

From afar, Kamala’s Atlanta rally seemed wildly successful, but a closer look reveals it was falling apart at the seams. The event was more like a rap concert, seemingly designed to attract blacks. However, as soon as the curtains lifted, many black Americans complained about how Kamala’s “ghetto” event made them look bad. Furthermore, many attendees walked out of the arena as soon as the music ended and Kamala took the stage. Now, there are whispers that the Democrats paid homeless people to fill the venue. While we can’t confirm these claims, given the left’s current level of desperation, would it really be surprising if these rumors were true?

And speaking of ghetto, Kamala really put on a show with her “blaccent,” shucking and jiving all over the stage. She might even be phonier than Hillary “Hot Sauce” Clinton, especially considering that just last week, when Kamala was speaking to drag queens, her “hood accent” was nowhere to be found.

This is a textbook case of “astroturfing.” Astroturfing happens when a campaign pretends there’s a lot of grassroots support when there really isn’t. Take Kamala Harris’s rally in Atlanta—they rolled out big-name rappers to draw a crowd. Then, they acted as though all those people showed up just for Kamala, trying to boost her popularity. It’s a deceptive tactic to paint a misleading picture of a candidate’s support. This is a classic strategy the left uses regularly, and they’ll keep doing it to prop up fake polls that show an unpopular Kamala taking the lead. They’re trying to sell us the idea that Kamala, a failed VP with worse polling numbers than Joe Biden, is the candidate the country has been waiting for. It’s all smoke and mirrors, but right now, that’s all they’ve got.

edit on 8/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
People are saying...lol, are you kidding? Here is what other people be saying.

The rally itself was a uniquely Atlanta event with the city’s love for hip-hop and passion for activism on display. Before singing her hit “Body,” rapper Megan Thee Stallion said, “I know my ladies in the crowd love their body. And if you want to keep loving your body, you know who to vote for.” Behind her, a banner declared that “Hotties for Harris” was present. Meanwhile, the rapper Quavo—a native Atlantan—gave a speech about admiring Harris’ promise to fight gun violence, saying, “You can’t understand the struggle of gun violence if you’re not in the field or the heart of it, so one thing I learned about working with Vice President Harris is that she always stand on business.” (Quavo’s nephew and fellow Migos rapper Takeoff was fatally shot in 2022.)

The crowd danced the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle, and Swag Surfed as the DJ, Tammi Norman, rotated through a playlist of hip-hop, R&B, pop, and Afrobeats. She also led chants and changed lyrics to songs to include Harris’ name. It certainly felt like some songs were chosen to motivate voters, and others, like, say, “Not Like Us” by Kendrick Lamar, were chosen to call out Donald Trump and J.D. Vance for being “weird”—another message Harris hit on in her own speech when she asked the crowd, “By the way, don’t you find some of their [Trump and Vance] stuff just to be plain weird?” (This mirrors a recent Democratic strategy, somewhat pioneered by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to just call the Republicans “weird” for their political positions, especially on reproductive rights and personal freedoms.)

slate.com...

It appears Kamala's rallies have quality so they don't need quantity.
edit on q00000051831America/Chicago0707America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000052831America/Chicago0606America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I know of quite a few people going to the Detroit one Wed. I'll ask if they see any such thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
People are saying...lol, are you kidding? Here is what other people be saying.

The rally itself was a uniquely Atlanta event with the city’s love for hip-hop and passion for activism on display. Before singing her hit “Body,” rapper Megan Thee Stallion said, “I know my ladies in the crowd love their body. And if you want to keep loving your body, you know who to vote for.” Behind her, a banner declared that “Hotties for Harris” was present. Meanwhile, the rapper Quavo—a native Atlantan—gave a speech about admiring Harris’ promise to fight gun violence, saying, “You can’t understand the struggle of gun violence if you’re not in the field or the heart of it, so one thing I learned about working with Vice President Harris is that she always stand on business.” (Quavo’s nephew and fellow Migos rapper Takeoff was fatally shot in 2022.)

The crowd danced the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle, and Swag Surfed as the DJ, Tammi Norman, rotated through a playlist of hip-hop, R&B, pop, and Afrobeats. She also led chants and changed lyrics to songs to include Harris’ name. It certainly felt like some songs were chosen to motivate voters, and others, like, say, “Not Like Us” by Kendrick Lamar, were chosen to call out Donald Trump and J.D. Vance for being “weird”—another message Harris hit on in her own speech when she asked the crowd, “By the way, don’t you find some of their [Trump and Vance] stuff just to be plain weird?” (This mirrors a recent Democratic strategy, somewhat pioneered by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to just call the Republicans “weird” for their political positions, especially on reproductive rights and personal freedoms.)

slate.com...

It appears Kamala's rallies have quality so they don't need quantity.

FWIW

www.newsweek.com...

Kamala Harris Video Appears to Show People Leaving Rally Mid-Speech

A VIDEOfrom Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign rally in Atlanta on Tuesday appears to show attendees leaving mid-speech.

On X, formerly Twitter, Savanah Hernandez, a reporter for the conservative organization Turning Point USA, posted a video she said showed attendees leaving the rally while Harris was onstage. The reporter said Harris had been speaking for 15 minutes before people began to leave.

In the clip, some of the attendees can be seen holding "Kamala" signs, and it is unclear whether they were leaving the venue or had exited their seats for another reason, such as going to the restroom.

Rapper Megan Thee Stallion performed at the event before Harris spoke, and X users have theorized that rallygoers may have attended the event to see the performance.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So what, people also left Trump rally mid-misspeak.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It sounds like everyone was there for the free hip-hop music and dancing...and not to see Kamala.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

It sounds like everyone was there for the free hip-hop music and dancing...and not to see Kamala.

Pfft. The music and dancing, joy and laughter is just the icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

AND a whole lotta' homeless black people from skid row were paid to get on busses and attend.

I wonder if Trump has to pay people to attend his rallies? I"m thinking not.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

AND a whole lotta' homeless black people from skid row were paid to get on busses and attend.

Of course, he does - man those blinders over your eyes must be really tight.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Apparently it was the only thing bringing in large numbers of them.
Because they walked out as soon as the vile twerking and "singing" was done.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

So what, people also left Trump rally mid-misspeak.

Trump rally attendees don't even panic and run when a lunatic is shooting at Trump on the stage.

link   

Apparently it was the only thing bringing in large numbers of them.
Because they walked out as soon as the vile twerking and "singing" was done.

People walking out of Trump's rallies too, maybe because...same 'ole boring #.

link   
Black people from Atlanta are on those videos lefties. You are just incapable of admitting a thing the left does could possibly be the truth no matter the situation.

RINSE, REPEAT

RINSE, REPEAT

Look yourselves in the mirror soon before it is way too late and realize you are lying and angling to accept the lies that the narrative demands of you.

Follow facts not feels.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Of course, he does - man those blinders over your eyes must be really tight.

The venues are full and thousands are left waiting in the parking lot trying to get in ... and you are falsely going to claim that he pays all those people to show up? Love him or hate him, only an idiot would try to claim that he isn't popular and that he can't fill a stadium.

link   
I can say that a co-worker went to a sorority event in Dallas 2 weeks before Biden dropped out. The VP was a speaker at one of the meetings. The line to get in was a 2 hour wait. And that was before she was the candidate.

link   

That's not what I said, I said people were leaving his rally too. And the underlying reasons for why they are leaving rallies...nobody knows unless we ask them.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Nope.
Been to them myself.
We have to get up very early...and wait for many many hours just to get into a Trump rally.
It's an all-day commitment.

link   

The extremes of how each side paints each other...

Only white racists red necks go to Trump rallies, only ghetto homeless black people go to Kamala rallies.

link   

People walking out of Trump's rallies too, maybe because...same 'ole boring #.

"Too" ... so you admit that large numbers of people were walking out of the Kamala rally when that god-awful twerking and screaming 'music' was over? That the only reason they were there was for that mess of a music presentation, and because a bunch of them got paid to show up. Well good for you! You admit it!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
... only ghetto homeless black people go to Kamala rallies.

Not 'only' ... but a bunch actually were ghetto homeless black people who were paid to go. And I didn't call it a 'ghetto rally'. That's BLACK PEOPLE calling it that ... complaining about it. I posted the link. Take a look. All black faces saying it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join