It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Tommy aka Stephen is a Judus goat and leading the idiots to their slaughter all on purpose

old.bitchute.com...

Skip to 17 minutes to see the real Tommy .

They want the knuckle draggers on the streets fighting each other instead of joining forces and fighting the government so they can clamp down hard

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

TR seems to serve as a convenient distraction from the elephant in the room called ethnic fractures in British society. But let's not talk about that, it is much easier to simply claim the far right is to blame.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: stonerwilliam

TR seems to serve as a convenient distraction from the elephant in the room called ethnic fractures in British society. But let's not talk about that, it is much easier to simply claim the far right is to blame.

Cheers

Tommy and Co come across as agent provocateurs and there is probably a Muslim version of him on the net doing exactly the same winding up the idiots and on the payroll of M16 .

I am expecting a FF like the London bombing of 2005 where all the emergency vehicles just happened to be parked round the corner on Tavistock square
at the time doing a exrecise and all the patsies bought return tickets and the train that morning never run .

I used to work all over England's cities years ago shopfitting but would hate to try that these days with the millions of 3 Rd and 4 th world savages that have poured in since then .

A member here Mac ? Wrote a few years ago about being married to a Muslim lady and living in London and how they were getting treated by the new arrivals because of their perception of a mixed religious marriage , even out shopping they were getting grief ..

I am glad I stay in a quiet part of the UK well away from the madding crowd and if anybody were to start any trouble it would soon be stopped in its tracks by the locals who are not as armless as people think

Yes we need to be VERY VERY carefull of what we post online these days especially after the prankING the government got yesterday and how a labour councillor was shown up calling for whites to be executed who were using public transport , I really hope they throw the book at him but his card is marked

If he does not get jail time and lots of it then expect fireworks
edit on 8/8/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: berbofthegreen

Can you trust a convicted fraudster who goes by many names who has fled the country to avoid the law?

Yes, especially if he is complaining about a very odd country that seems to punish its own culture and people in order to placate a somewhat brain damaged by incest culture that they insist on importing for God knows what reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join