It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Keep up. The owners refused to sell it to them.

Probably better if those particular radicals were on a remote island rather than in Buckinghamshire though.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Technically they are already on an island and some of them refuse to integrate so............

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My dad pulled us out of the UK back about the time there was all the talk about joining the EU.

So technically it is my own nation. North Yorkshire boy.

The one I call home now doesn’t require licenses and taxes on near everything, we can still enjoy firearms responsibly, can speak our mind for the most part, and can run around with scissors if we choose.

We aren’t a nanny state quite yet but if we become one we will have some in the UK to thank for paving the way while putting up no resistance.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

People who push agains the tide break the law Carpy, from the likes of George Washington, to Rosa Parks.

I don’t know a lot about Robinson but I agree with his recent statements.

Is it the people he is pushing against that say he is breaking the law.

Honest question, what laws has he broken in the past?
edit on 6-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

That's nice and cheers for the anecdote.

But none of that changes what Tommy Robinson is, or has done, nor does it disregard his criminal record.

Tell you one thing rioting on the streets and destroying the place won't help with the nanny state part.

If anything it will only expedite the process.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Technically they are already on an island and some of them refuse to integrate so............

I realize the owners refused to sell; that doesn't make migrants who refuse to assimilate any less dangerous. I was speaking more to their mentality of wanting every country they enter to adapt to their ways.

From what the news is reporting they began attacking 'white patriots' with axes, knives and hammers demanding sharia law be instated in the UK.

All I have to go by is the reporting on MSM filtered 'news'.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't know which side of the fence you sit but you better choose wisely...

You want to live in an Islamic State or a Free State? Because Islamic State isn't free... it's Forceful subjugation.

If you want your children to be safe in the future, you better make your mind up. I'm not talking far far right either..

I saw a video today of what looked like a load of Palestinian supporters walking around in Birmingham someplace... they attacked a lone white guy... surrounded him and all jumped him and then they started trying to break the windows of a pub/restaurant that the guy was sat outside... now, I don't know if this was some sort of payback for the Mosque attack the other day but this sort of thing is going to become common place... there will be people from both sides going out seeking trouble...

I think the riots have been brewing since the Manchester Arena bombing TBH.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How very convenient for Tommy who is on the run hiding in a £400 a night hotel whilst the nation burns and people scream "Free Tommy Tommy" and he's not even in custody.

edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Was he pushing against anything when he got convicted of mortgage fraud?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

I don't know which side of the fence you sit but you better choose wisely...

I dont need to choose at all.

I sit on my side of the fence and anyone who comes anywhere near me or trys to destroy my possesions will end up walking funny or in flames.

You want to live in an Islamic State or a Free State? Because Islamic State isn't free... it's Forceful subjugation.

And hows that going to happen? LoL

If you want your children to be safe in the future, you better make your mind up. I'm not talking far far right either..

My children are safe, why would they not be in the future?

I saw a video today of what looked like a load of Palestinian supporters walking around in Birmingham someplace... they attacked a lone white guy... surrounded him and all jumped him and then they started trying to break the windows of a pub/restaurant that the guy was sat outside... now, I don't know if this was some sort of payback for the Mosque attack the other day but this sort of thing is going to become common place... there will be people from both sides going out seeking trouble...

Maybe want to watch more than just one video mate.

But that is terrible and reprehensible.

I think the riots have been brewing since the Manchester Arena bombing TBH.

I knew people who attended that and were affected by it.

Rioting is not helping xWorldxGonexMadx or anything reminiscent of the sorts.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

www.irishtimes.com... s/

Oops. Try this:

www.the32ndfloor.com...

It's a long list of crimes.

Drugs, assault, stalking, mortgage fraud.

And the rest.

edit on 6-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The guy could sniff the line off an 18-yard box ffs.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks, I went and look poked it up.

Reading this article, he seems like a mixed bag.

It was also 10 years ago, at which time he was also seeing the light about the dangers of “white supremacy”.

www.bbc.com...

Who knows? All I know is that, as Andy says, rioting plays into the hand of the State.

Are there any decent people over there resisting this mess sensibly?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Are there any decent people over there resisting this mess sensibly?

Not to toot our own trumpet but Scotland has done feck all yet riot-wise yet, same as Wales.

Watch me say that through and it erupt in the likes of Govanhill/Pollokshaws Glasgow later on the night. LoL

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes. The silent majority who I doubt will be silent for much longer.

His crimes span much longer than ten years ago.

A career criminal and a nasty piece of work.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Cocaine, major fraud, wife beating, leaking identity of child victims of grooming gangs, almost causing prosecution of multple grooming gangs to collapse by illegal filming, contempt of court, forging passports, illegal immigration, libel/slander/defamation, spreading lies about children that resulted in them recieving death threats etc....all the while pretending he is being persecuted by the state instead of criminally thick with no idea how UK law and courts work.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You do have your fair share of Neds, mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sounds like Robinson is small potatoes at this point.

Gangs are facing off along ethnic lines. -That- is what "I don't Keir" needs to focus on, and he needs to do so with undeniable even-handedness, or this situation is likely to get much worse.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes, yes, but apart from that, what's he ever done wrong?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

He won't, and it will......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join