It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So, as these riots go on in England it seems that the British MSM puts alot of the blame on Tommy RObinson. I have read on this site that he is a person that cannot be trusted. Why is that? I took some time to watch his speeches and thoughts and it seems to me that he really isnt all that bad. What is the opposite thought here? i know that this site is heavily British compared to others. I don't really have an opinion other than in say 50 years England will be Muslim. Tell me why Tommy Robinson is wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

Well if Muslim's are to be denied buying their own islands around there then, of course, they will be all over the U.K. rather than isolated, which is what they want. If Tommy Robinson is extremist right wing, which the news there states he may have stoked the riots, then is it wrong to take matters into your own hands and screw the laws?
edit on q00000017831America/Chicago0808America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Can you trust a convicted fraudster who goes by many names who has fled the country to avoid the law?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Why do people feel the need to have a visible person (politician , celebrity, tosspot) they think is right on a subject

Keep it simple , think with your own mind , form your own opinion without listening to outside noise, what Tommy does or says is relevant to him , not to me

Vast swathes of people just love other peoples view point on a subject, the Borg truly exist it would seem

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Tommy is prize cockwomble racist piece of crap.

He's also wanted by authorities and is currently on the run in Cyprus

Feet up in a £400pp night all-inclusive luxury resort while the country burns.

Tommy is all about Tommy, the rhetoric is simply his bread and butter and stock in trade.

Then there is his extensive criminal record to take into account which includes contempt of court, assault, public order offenses, false identity mortgage fraud, stalking, and anti-social behavior charges.

Can you see what he is yet?
edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

With his family, too, I believe?

That must cost a lot.

Is it on TripAdvisor?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, laws be darned.

It's wrong to smash up and destroy anything belonging to other people.

Unless you wish to incur their wrath.

Picture it was your house, town, or street, these the halftards choose to riot and destroy.

What happens next?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I see that England had to import people to make people "racist". That is how it seems to me. I am also finding it quite funny that English politicians seem to beat down their own while ignoring the bad behavior of their "guests". What is the source of that? Is it money? Is it idealogy? Or, is it a combination of both. In the USA we have similar problems, always have because we are "colonial" in the terms of leftist. Why does England or any country for that matter need to invite so many people adverse to the existing culture?

Regardless, if I live another say 30 years, I bet a nickle that England will be muslim majority. If this happens, why did it happen? WHat was the point?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well the next pseudo Tommy Robinson will soon show up and it will continue as per usual.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Contrary to reports Tommy Robinson hasn't fled the Country he's is on holiday with his kids , at a time when many MPs are on the beach for their summer holidays I don't see a problem with that before he returns to defend the politically motivated charge against him.

Of what I've seen from the man himself he is not a racist , he left the EDL because it had been infiltrated by racists and currently his supporters include Blacks and Asians who are concerned about the Islamification of Great Britain.

Those who dare stick their head above the parapet to speak uncomfortable truths will always draw fire , his arrest under Terrorism legislation a couple of weeks ago shows how scared the government are about the truth being spoken.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The answer to that question is pretty much if we bomb them they will come same as your own nation really.

England is 6% Muslim berbofthegreen, tell me again about them becoming the majority?

Point of fact all the same the nation can't handle any more immigrants.

Because we simply dont have the facilities to house them.

Never mind those already here, the NHS is on its arse and there is austerity all over the place.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He was supposed to be in Court, hence the arrest warrant.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I love your post and threads gortex.

But where Tommy is concerned we simply are not on the same page.

That's ok though, canny agree on everybody and opinions often vary.

Fact of the matter is Tommy is wanted by authorities gortex and is indeed on the run.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yip that will do it.

Cant come to them.

They will come to you.

Or they will when he lands anywhere with extradition.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Tommy is a prize bellend recidivist who has illegally imigrated into countries using false passports a few times to avoid prosecution in the UK while claiming all imigrants into the UK are illegal and using false -passports to avoid prosecution in their own countries but he's not been behind the riots.

The main organisers have been a neo-nazi group and the first riot in Southport was organised by serial criminal and convicted terrorist David Miles who runs terror group 'Patriotic Alternative' despite previous convictions for stabbing a British soldier.

EDL/NWI wear casual gear and apart from a couple of people aren't neo-nazis/would beat up neo-nazis while 'Stimpy' posed infront of a swastika to give the original adress calling for the riot and many ringleaders have swastika and SS tatoos and have been openly seig heiling during riots.
edit on 6-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

He was due in court the day he fled the UK for breaking a prior court order prohibiting him from repeating libellous comments he made against a child.

Courts and Tribunal Judiciary - Jamal Hijazi -v- Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Right or wrong we used to be able to speak our mind.

Now you’re told to keep yer gob shut like a good cuck.

OMG Tommy broke the law.

It doesn’t sound like you can do much of anything in the UK, other than be an unquestioning, obedient beta boy, without displeasing the traitorous Globalists.

“But Tommy broke the law!”

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

"But Tommy broke the law!”

Yes, he did. Quite often, actually.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

And it's hardly his first rodeo.

Technically the man is a near enough career criminal which is something that should not be overlooked with multiple convictions over a broad spectrum of offences.

You can do as you please in the UK within the law of the land.

Probably the same as in your own nation.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Muslims in the UK want to buy an island for their community to be segregated and live under sharia law.

History tells us the world stood by while Jim Jones created his own utopian community. It didn't end well.....

One of the greatest obsticals to world domination is Christianity, which is slowly being replaced by more radical beliefs, with the help of massive immigration. It's going to take years, but the journey of a lifetime begins with the first step.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join