It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triad of prophetic dreams with precise countdown clock to year of the onset of Apocalypse.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

But then, for many in chronic, debilitating pain and disability, the prospect of an "End Time" is both a comfort and a goal.

Well bless your heart, but this is totally false. I want to live just as much as the next guy - it is just that I suffer throughout the process, seeking to find ways to cope with my condition is just something I have to do while going about my days.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you... very moving.

I too, am Facing a series of dreams about the "end times"!
my visions occurred in early September of 2020.

first dream: Merely a voice telling me, as I saw only a dark background like of nighttime, "five years from now, nearly everyone dies".

However, the *second* dream, for me, was way *way* off the charts!

I entered the dream seeing a somewhat ordinary scene, a city street lined with businesses. I was standing on this street looking along it. Ahead of me was an archway and it crossed over this street. This bridge looked like an ordinary second floor pedestrian walkway. Was built of brick-like stones. However, these stones were NOT bricks. they looked to be the kind of stones the Romans used as bricks and in this dream, I saw a clue to tell me what these stones are. One top of a building a couple of white-robed "angels"? placing round stones into the roof of this walkway.
the walkway had no windows.

I knew this walkway was really where each stone was an incarnated soul on earth. Angels were entering souls into birth.

*then* I heard a *Voice*! A voice of a type I never heard before. VERY deep, VERY authoritative.
There was no symbolism in his message. The words were clear, simple, and direct.

"THE END TIMES THAT WAS *SUPPOSED* TO HAVE BEGUN IN 2023 IS NOW DELAYED FOR TWO MORE YEARS, UNTIL 2025, THIS IS SO TO ENABLE MORE SOULS TO GET READY.".

==========

I feel that there are direct meaningful meanings to this Message.
...was supposed to have begun in 2023.
...was not to be a 100% end times all at once. It *begins* on 2023. End times will then run its course. How long?? does not say. Could be a year, could be 10 years, could be 100+ years.

...God[?] delays it for two more years. my question would then be, Does the end times happen more "severely" because of the delay, as the length of the Process has been shortened, or does the "begin" also applies to 2025?

I feel the 2025 date is when the end times *begins*! Perhaps most of us could live a somewhat normal life, yet, for a number of years, but just watch how many strange and weird events might happen after early 2025!

I live with this.

A few weeks later maybe late September, I was blessed to get to know a *very* old soul. He had many near-death experiences and also many visits to the afterlife planes.
He had a Vision. He is sure of the month, August of 2020. His vision showed a line of people awaiting judgement and he could see that most were going to enter heaven but that some angels were pulling a few people out of this line to be placed into a not-nice zone! He then looked to the sky and near shook his fist like Job looked up to confront God.

He yelled out, "WHEN IS THUS ALL DUE TO HAPPEN"?

he then heard a very deep authoritative Voice coming from the sky, saying,

"IN 2025 THIS WILL OCCUR"
---end of his vision.

freestone

<< 1   >>

join