It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala IQ Check- "The Cloud" Literally "Exists Above Us"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I don't like her. Not even a little bit. You put words in her mouth. She didn't say, "in the sky above our heads". She was using a metaphor. Doesn't mean she isn't an idiot, just means she's not an idiot in this event.

"up here in this cloud that exists above us"
No metaphor of any kind

Straight from the mouth of Kamala.

Yes, she is an IDIOT.
Accept it

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Penn (University of Pennsylvania) or Penn State University? Wharton is Ivy League. Still 1500 seems really high.

Looking into it I'll adjust your 1130 to 1230

archives.upenn.edu...

In 1978, the average combined SAT score for Penn's future freshmen was 1230

And he might get some leeway.

In 1981 Penn sent “Student Search” letters to all students with 1300 or more on their PSAT (Practice SAT test) tests with an A or A- average on their high-school record. Minority students would receive a similar letter if they scored 1000 or more with the same grade average.

So in the 1980s, 15 years post Trump, Penn required at least 1300 PSAT for consideration. And I don't see Trump qualifying as a "minority," unless you count the 1% as a minority.

Still I say he's somewhere around average business school IQ (non Ivy League) checking in around 1150 and 115-120 IQ.

I really don't care. Intelligence Quotient doesn't make you smart. You can still be a simplistic tool, socially retarded and still test into MENSA.

Every president until Obama seems to be called a Genius. JFK, Carter, Reagan, Bush, other Bush, and Mr Oxford. Who really knows or cares. Apparently, they might have another 1987-like Japan triggered recession to deal with, so a Federal Reserve appeasing Bush Sr-like tax plan might be needed.
edit on 5-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

it is in a physical place, just not where she is. And while it may be at a location with higher elevation then she is, it's not "above her" other than has been said "metaphorically". I have to wonder, she has to be smart, but why can't she communicate? From what we have seen, this isn't the exception, this is the rule. This is how she speaks.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So without saying anything about this thread, I showed that video to my husband. He hates both candidates, by the way. My husband has been in IT for over 30 years, and is currently an IT Director.

Me: “Tell me what you think about this video, darling.” (Ok, I made up the ‘darling’ part) 😆 Then played the clip.

Hubby: “Are you f****** kidding me? The Cloud IS in a physical place! Multiple physical places! Data centers all over the world. Hackers aim for those now.”

Just sayin’.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"in a cloud that exists above us"

That's how you describe weather.

"allows users to store data and files on remote servers over the internet. A third-party provider, also known as a cloud-based service provider, manages and maintains the servers, infrastructure, and network."

That's how you describe cloud computing. It's almost like she thinks the Internet is in the land of Oz or something.

edit on 5-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Harris did not get to where she is by talking above peoples' heads.

She wants to represent people who couldn't understand their CRA loans, not just people who can explain technical specifics about the cloud.
edit on 6-8-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Notice how you said she wants to, but not a word of how she clearly exhibits the necessary technical expertise to intelligently perform that role. Like a kid who wants to go to space but doesn't know the first thing about rocket science.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Notice how you said she wants to, but not a word of how she clearly exhibits the necessary technical expertise to intelligently perform that role. Like a kid who wants to go to space but doesn't know the first thing about rocket science.

So which president so far won because they did explain rocket science with technical precision? Or computer science for that matter?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I’m sorry, but how difficult would it be to explain it this way: “The cloud is actually based on many servers around the world that specialize in keeping our data safer than we can keep it ourselves.” Oh, and from the internet that Gore “created”.

So you’re saying that she talks down to people? One of my best friends has severe TBI, and even she understands this concept.

By the way, TBI is Traumatic Brain Injury

edit on 7-8-2024 by LollieK3 because: To explain TBI

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3

I’m sorry, but how difficult would it be to explain it this way: “The cloud is actually based on many servers around the world that specialize in keeping our data safer than we can keep it ourselves.” Oh, and from the internet that Gore “created”.

So you’re saying that she talks down to people? One of my best friends has severe TBI, and even she understands this concept.

To reiterate, which president did win their election because they explained computer science with technical precision?

So you're saying it's so simple a brain damaged person can grasp it.

Doesn't that make it a little stupid to say that the second ranking person in the country can't grasp it?

You're trying too hard, and you're missing what may be the real story.

What is Harris hiding behind her vague, repetitive word salad?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join