It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala IQ Check- "The Cloud" Literally "Exists Above Us"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sometimes you just can't believe the stupid things that come out of some politicians' mouths.
EVEN when you expect stupid politicians to consistently say stupid things.

In addition to indigestible word salad about Venn diagrams, yellow school buses and space...Kamala just told us all that she believes that anytime data and information is stored in 'The Cloud'...it is stored "not in a physical place"...but in an actual cloud in the sky above our heads.

Perhaps she also believes that cloud is shaped like a school bus.

In her own words:

rumble.com...

She's an idiot, folks.
Admit it.
edit on CpmSun, 04 Aug 2024 14:17:36 -0500Sunday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmSun, 04 Aug 2024 14:50:15 -0500Sunday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
In addition to indigestible word salad about Venn diagrams, yellow school buses and space...Kamala just told us all that she believes that anytime data and information is stored in 'The Cloud'...it is stored "not in a physical place"...but in an actual cloud in the sky above our heads.

You're trying way too hard.

No one could think it was in a cloud above our heads.

It is clearly no longer in a storage medium which is in the user's control. That seemed to be what she was saying.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

She's an idiot, folks.
Admit it.

Folks will admit it; idiots won't.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

You give her too much credit.
We live in a time where democrat congressmen actually think the island of Guam will tip over due to overpopulation.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

That's literally what she was saying.

I'm not 'computer smart', but even I know that it's not.

This is on the level of Hillary saying she wiped her computer with a rag.

Yes, Kamala Harris really is that stupid.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What she said was, "It's no longer in a physical place." Which we know is wrong. At least, the functionally literate among us do. It's certainly above her head. Metaphorically.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't like her. Not even a little bit. You put words in her mouth. She didn't say, "in the sky above our heads". She was using a metaphor. Doesn't mean she isn't an idiot, just means she's not an idiot in this event.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

You're trying way too hard.

It is clearly no longer in a storage medium which is in the user's control.

She said 'The Cloud' "is not a physical place"...but " exists LITERALLY above out heads".

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She real stern. She real serious. She real like teacher. Was this at a staff meeting? 🤣

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow that literally sounded like a 5 year old explaining how things work 😂😂😂

Then she even looks over at someone to see if she's explaining it the correct way 😂

(post by xuenchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
AOC is asking:

If the cloud keeps our files, where does the cloud get the electricity from?

DUH!....Lightning.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After the fiasco with the incapacitated biden that the democrats have been holding to it until they could not anymore, kamala is a testament that for the democrats you really do not need somebody with brains in the white house anymore.

Especially when somebody else is running the nation.

kamala will stick with the same old same that biden was told to stick with.

BTW where is biden, oops he got lost trying to figure out what airplane he was supposed to board in his last public appearance after watching the invisible people around him.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This subject may not be one of Kamala's strong subjects, but you all know that we must give her credit where credit is due. You don't fall into a coveted position like Vice President of the US unless you are a very talented individual.

I can't specify what her strengths and talents are, but she must be good at, well, at least a couple things, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I read once based on her Hastings test scores her IQ is between 115 and 125.

Meanwhile, Trump allegedly had SAT scores over 1500. Which I have read is the Penn requirement for admission, unless someone has a lot of money to throw around.

Perhaps it will be The Dunning-Kruger election? Trump has made numerous claims he is a genius. And you really shouldn't misjudge him by the spelling on his Twitter feed during the 2020 election tirades, because Einstein, Hawking, and DiVinci were all dyslexic too.
edit on 4-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You got to give her a pass on this one; she is just repeating what she was told a few minutes earlier by her handlers. This is how they explained cloud computing to her.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I read once based on her Hastings test scores her IQ is between 115 and 125.

Meanwhile, Trump allegedly had SAT scores over 1500. Which I have read is the Penn requirement for admission, unless someone has a lot of money to throw around.

Perhaps it will be The Dunning-Kruger election? Trump has made numerous claims he is a genius. And you really shouldn't misjudge him by the spelling on his Twitter feed during the 2020 tirades, because Einstein, Hawking, and DiVinci, were all dyslexic too.

I think it was Jon Stewart, but some comedian said and I paraphrase we all expect BS from Trump he has always been a braggadocious person, it makes mistakes on our side seem huge especially from someone who can ask staff for a correct description

This was of course after the debate and referring to Biden,

but you do know Madame VP is completely wrong about the "Cloud"
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

in her case a short yellow one.

edit on 4-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sometimes you just can't believe the stupid things that come out of some politicians' mouths.
EVEN when you expect stupid politicians to consistently say stupid things.

In her own words:

rumble.com...

She's an idiot, folks.
Admit it.

Wait, what?! "no longer in a physical place"??

Don't be coming at us with "but, but this is only a soundbite..." because she said specifically that the cloud is not a physical place. God help us all if she gets put in office. (notice I didn't say voted into office)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join