It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting the Second Failure of KAMALA HARRIS Attempting to Be U.S. President - 2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

OF ALL THE PLANS ANNOUNCED BY KAMALA HARRIS, which of these has she actually accomplished?

Forgiving student loans.

Forgiving medical debt.

Investing in infrastructure.

Investing in small businesses.

Creating jobs.

Increasing access to capital for underserved communities.

Cutting costs for insulin and other prescription drugs.

Expanding access to health care.

Making housing and home buying more affordable.

Lowering child care costs.

Expanding access to government contracts for minority-owned small businesses.
Source: www.nerdwallet.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Threadbarer

Silver now has Harris at 53%.

Vegas has her at +124
That’s 44.64%

Also, David Axelrod was just on CNN and said Trump is up in every swing state and Kamala’s internals are not that much better than Bidens.

Interesting article from yesterday….
Axelrod: Harris momentum leaning heavily on ‘irrational exuberance’
thehill.com...

That's it. She hasn't been tested or vetted as an actual working model. She's had virtually no responsibility, no dependency on her capabilities or value as an employee of the US executive branch.

She's having to have so much help right now from experienced people, she's literally at the mercy of those around her because she has no clue on what or how to get to the POTUS position. She has no idea how to even run her campaign. Which is why I believe she crashed and burned so quickly at her first run for POTUS.

Harris' vetting team was led by former attorney general Eric Holder, whose law firm Covington & Burling LLP scrutinized the finances and background of potential running mates, according to Reuters. Harris is also receiving advice from her husband, Doug Emhoff, brother-inlaw Tony West, along with a handful of aides and advisers, Reuters reported Monday.

So the old message of building your house upon a rock vs the sand will forever be true. The Left's faith in her is sad. Like I've said before, she'll be POTUS in name only until she gets some time and experience under her belt and then all hell will break loose. I can't even imagine how much damage she could or would do to this country. Since the Left seem to be above all the rules and mostly above the law, it's unchartered territory on how we hold on to what's left of our democracy, and I'm not trying to be funny. Many other countries are also going through these same tough times.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Forbes

Vice President Kamala Harris has chosen Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz to serve as her running mate in the 2024 presidential race, CNN and the Associated Press reported Tuesday, citing unnamed sources—as Harris tries to gain ground on former President Donald Trump with just over three months until the November election.

I was expecting Obama.

Not a very inspiring pick but only way they are winning is dominion imho.

August 6, 2024

Kamala Harris chooses Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her VP Running Mate.

HARRIS-WALZ are UNACCEPTABLE! 🚨👎

In January 2023, Walz signed into law Minnesota legislation that includes no limitations on when a woman may end the life of her unborn baby.

Walz issued an executive order ensuring that Minnesota children may obtain irreversible transgender surgeries and sterilizing hormone treatments, which proponents call “gender-affirming care.” The measures made Minnesota a “trans refuge,” supporters said.

While signing his executive order, Walz held the hand of 12-year-old boy who said he identified as a transgender girl.
Source: www.dailysignal.com...
🚨 HARRIS-WALZ NO WAY!

Re-Posting the above far and wide, hundreds of times, over the next 90 days. 😠

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I thought that was the same framework of biden when he was campaigning for president in 2020.

I guess he did no had time to do anything soo kamala needs to finish the job.

Plus reforming the supreme court and finish killing the energy sector.

Is anything that can be pinned to kamala as accomplishments?

BTW did not we had a bill rammed up our butts of 1.7 trillion dollars to accomplish most of biden promises, or people forgot about that.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wow kamala vp likes mutilating children, woo hoo, what a dynamic duo, lets mutilated kamala hamas friends.

One thing is for sure, most illegals are Catholics, once in the US many turns into Jehovah witness, that means Christians believes are very strong within their population.

I do not think abortion and mutilation of children while taking away parental rights is going to be liked by them.

Soo much for depending on their votes.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Kamala's VP Tim Walz wants little boys who were chickens like he was/is (www.abovetopsecret.com... ) to be able to pretend they are a girl, climb in the ring, and beat the crap out of girls.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
August 6, 2024

Their First Campaign together: Tim Walz Outshines Kamala Harris.

Read About it Here: www.nationalreview.com...

Kamala is a cardboard cutout who is easy to "out shine". I hope Tim and Kamala have a lot of fun, while there is still some curiosity about their platform.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
August 7, 2024

Tim Walz enjoyed the perks of being in upper enlisted ranks, but was too cowardice to fight for his country when called upon to do so...

In September 2022, when Walz was running for re-election as governor, independent Minnesota news outlet Alpha News quoted retired Command Sgt. Maj. Doug Julin as saying, Walz “abandoned his soldiers” in 2005.

Julin, who retired from the Minnesota National Guard in 2012 with 35 years of service, described “a backdoor deal” that allowed Walz to skip his unit’s deployment to Iraq.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

Based on what we learned about Tim Walz today, the above account is very believable.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Kamala's failures are rooted in her inability to keep qualified people.

Wednesday, thousands of people who were bussed to Kamala's rally in Detroit, were left stranded for hours after the rally, due to staffers with almost no logistics experience.

Tempers flared: www.breitbart.com...

Can't handle a rally, but wants to care for the entire country.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The League of United Latin American Citizens have announced they'll be endorsing Harris. This is the first time they've endorsed a candidate in their 95 year history.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The League of United Latin American Citizens have announced they'll be endorsing Harris. This is the first time they've endorsed a candidate in their 95 year history.

You mean the leadership of that group endorsed her.

Just like the UAW leadership endorsed her.

I personally know over a dozen black, white and latino rank and file UAW members, all of them support Trump and can't stand UAW leadership.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Who are they?

LULAC has about 132,000 members in the United States. link

Assuming every member votes for Harris and not Trump or does not stay home; is that a game changing number of votes? I guess it might depend on were they are all located.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Considering the President at the time asked the SOS of Georgia to "find him 11,760 votes" it could be game changing to have less than 10% of that number in one area vote for Harris.
edit on 9-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Between 4-6 million dead people will be voting for her too.
I don’t see you bragging about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Who are they?

LULAC has about 132,000 members in the United States. link

Assuming every member votes for Harris and not Trump or does not stay home; is that a game changing number of votes? I guess it might depend on were they are all located.

If they were smart, they would endorse Trump.

Harris and the Democrats don't give a sh!t about them.
edit on 9-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Between 4-6 million dead people will be voting for her too.
I don’t see you bragging about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The 2020 election ultimately came down to a few thousand votes. Every vote counts.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The 2020 election ultimately came down to a few thousand votes. Every vote counts.

Their president and CEO appears to be a woke Liberal, so there's no accounting for stupidity.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Joe Rogan and Tim Pool have both said they won't be voting for Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Joe Rogan and Tim Pool have both said they won't be voting for Trump.

They won’t be voting for Kamala either.
Their great grandparents will.

As soon as the sugar high wears off, Kamala will be done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join