It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting the Second Failure of KAMALA HARRIS Attempting to Be U.S. President - 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer The people were there to see the music and some left while Kamala was starting to speak . Trumps numbers were higher , when you poll 20% more Democrats to get close numbers you are losing

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: WeMustCare

She is absolutely a terrible candidate, I am astonished that the deranged Dems are so hot on this idiot.

To go from 844 votes in the 2020 primaries before dropping like a sack of sh!t, to the savior of the Dem cult?

I am not buying it.

Kamala's inability to keep good help, is already showing: www.nbcnews.com...

Imagine the chaos she and her inept administration would bring to every corner of this nation. It would be even worse than the clown show surrounding ringmaster Joe Biden. 🤡

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

She's clearly doing something right considering she's pulling larger crowds than Trump at the same venue, she's polling higher than him nationally, she's pulled even with him in swing states, and her favorability rating is skyrocketing.

If believing those things makes you feel better, I'm happy 4 you!

Sounds like VP candidate Mark Kelly is a bit squeamish after visiting with Kamala today? He posted this on "X"...

"Whether it was from my time in the Navy and at NASA, serving in the United States Senate, or visiting our troops overseas: I've learned that when your country asks you to serve, you always answer the call," Kelly posted on X on Sunday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
When candidate Kamala Harris visits Ohio during her upcoming "Swing State Tour", one of the most powerful Democrats in the state will not be at the rally..

Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) will skip the Democratic National Convention (DNC), and will not be campaigning with Kamala Harris in her bid for president.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Kamala's ascent is beginning to change trajectory. Soon we will begin witnessing her anticipated descent.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

When the stock market tanks tomorrow, it’ll be another reminder of how the Biden Harris administration totally screwed up America.
The press can only lie to everybody so much.
401k’s are in for a bloodbath.
Kamala’s descent starts tomorrow and it’s tied to the economy.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Somewhat surprisingly, the official Democrat account on Twitter-X is turning against Kamala Harris.

They posted a photo of Harris holding a "Michelle Obama" sign, and asked "Who's excited about our DNC Convention that's just 15 days away?"

The dem party seems to be returning to the chaos of July: redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

Turns out my numbers were out of date. As of about five hours ago, Silver has Harris ahead of Trump.

she will look amazing as the economy snuggles into the nice soft landing you spoke of the other day. Once everyone does that relaxing sigh of relief as the market creeps ever higher, she can bask in the glory of Joe Biden's Bidenomics and claim that she was the last one in the room when all these great decisions were made.

Harris/? for the win.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
August 5, 2024

This Article Will be Slightly Adjusted and Republished after November 5th...

How Kamala Harris’s Campaign Unraveled

Ms. Harris is the only 2020 Democrat who has fallen hard out of the top tier of candidates.

She has proved to be an uneven campaigner who changes her message and tactics to little effect, and has a staff torn into factions.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

Add to the above, NO ACHIEVEMENTS as Vice President.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Now Kamala’s husband Doug Emhoff is getting the oppo research treatment…

"Emhoff acknowledges affair" seems to somewhat understate the facts reported -- that he impregnated his daughter's teacher and we don't yet know what happened to that child. Emhoff, the admin's point person on "toxic masculinity," describes it as "some tough times" 🤡

www.cnn.com...

The Daily Mail reported that the woman became pregnant and that, according to a close friend, she “did not keep the child.”

He knocks up his daughter’s teacher then makes her get an abortion, now he’s the Kamala administration’s point person for “toxic masculinity”. Wtf 🤡
There’s also been some rumblings that he is homosexual as well, and him and Kamala having an open marriage.

edit on 5-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
CRACKS ARE FORMING in the economy. This makes Kamala look bad, because she and Joe are responsible.

Source: www.cnn.com...

Wait until voters learn that Kamala Harris's promised repeal of Trump's Tax Cuts, will hurt every American who works and/or buys groceries, clothes, etc.. Thousands of dollars of hurt per family!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's some things I've learned recently. And Care, thanks for starting a thread like this where we can post information that is good to get out there but doesn't qualify as a thread starter.

Her father is a Marxist and is quite passionate about it. I'm positive, he's imprinted his values on Kamala. In the most recent updates on Wiki, the information is quite detailed. As far as I can tell, Donald Harris was first added to Wiki around August 12, 2020 and no mention of Karl Marx but now, it's plainly evident where his political ideology stands.

The big Blue cities are starting to turn and turn hard against Kamala. It was just exposed that a female immigrant who left her receipt at the checkout counter, seems to be receiving $20,000..... a month or a one time deposit itt's unclear because all the published information states that monthly credits are much, much less. But it appears, this gal had an initial 15k for food and 5k cash on her EBT card. Now I don't know how many she's supporting but that's a lot of money. Also, NYC just pushed an additional $70 million on top of all the other millions toward the illegal immigrants while taking away from the low income communities and claiming there's no money.

I stated here on ATS quite a while ago that there would be issues with the low income communities, the African Americans and the immigrants when tit for tat was on the table, all hell would break lose.

I give this another week or two and Kamala will be the most demonized person in the US. And her claiming Trump is the reason for the border problem......

"Donald Trump does not care about border security — he only cares about himself," Harris said. “As president, I will bring back the border security bill that Donald Trump killed, and I will sign it into law, and show Donald Trump what real leadership looks like," she said.
www.npr.org...

I think many on the Left are about to get their little minds blown and have a change of heart....and mind.

FYI, the letter 'T' on my keyboard is compromised so please forgive any misspellings and read between tthe lines. I eitther adds in an extra 'T' or leaves it out compleely. I've ttried to fix mos of tthem but you all can see what I mean. It can be slow going at times. hanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

An excellent and informative post! Here in Chicago, the people getting "shafted" due to Biden-Harris immigrants are increasingly vocal.

Thank-goodness our GOP House spotted the "Trojan Horse" Schumer and Biden placed in the so-called "Immigration Bill", and threw it in the trash. That bill contained $10 BILLION for supporting/paying/bribing MIGRANTS...legal and illegal. Now, cities have to get the money from elsewhere. Naturally, the poorest will pay the price.

By their ACTIONS (actions are what counts), Migrants are more important than U.S. citizens, to DEMOCRATS.

The Democrat Party must be reverted back to how it was before Biden/Pelosi/Schumer/Nadler entered politics and phucked up everything.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
She’s drunk right?
The slurring, glossy eyed gaze, and mannerisms.
That’s not from edibles is it?
She’s definitely messed up on something….

x.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

When I went to your link I got a pop-up that wanted me to sign up for news about the DNC Convention. I wonder if they did that for the RNC? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

She sounds 'under the influence' to me. Her eyes often look red. She seems to have a little smirk at all times and giggles too much, thinks everything is really funny, especially when she is the one saying it. If she starts eating potato chips at the podium, we'll know for certain.

But the times I believe she seems under the influence of Cannabis products, her voice slows down and then goes to normal speed but often fluctuates, especially when she starts talking. Kind of like when we played with the 45 record player speed when we were kids. At first, a few times I actually thought there must be audio issues with their recording equipment but it happened so often, in so many venues, it has to be her. And then of course the hyper cackling.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Silver now has Harris at 53%.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

He's assuming the Democrat cheating apparatus will be functioning at a high enough level of ballots production, to get Kamala to the 270 electoral college votes needed for victory. Nate Silver is a lot of things (like all of us), but he isn't naïve.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another hole has appeared in one of Kamala's wings. How long can she maintain altitude?

"We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, but just stay more woke than less woke," then-Sen. Harris said in 2017, during Recode's annual Code Conference, alongside philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, during the conference.

The conference focused on issues such as immigration and the environment, including Harris speaking out against the Trump administration's drug policies and immigration polices just moments ahead of her call on Americans to be "woke."
Source: www.foxnews.com...
🤔

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Vegas has her at +124
That’s 44.64%

Also, David Axelrod was just on CNN and said Trump is up in every swing state and Kamala’s internals are not that much better than Bidens.

Interesting article from yesterday….
Axelrod: Harris momentum leaning heavily on ‘irrational exuberance’
thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Vegas has her at +124
That’s 44.64%

Also, David Axelrod was just on CNN and said Trump is up in every swing state and Kamala’s internals are not that much better than Bidens.

Interesting article from yesterday….
Axelrod: Harris momentum leaning heavily on ‘irrational exuberance’
thehill.com...

If JEFF ZUCKER were still President of CNN, David Axelrod would be told to lie, or be terminated. Axelrod has been really honest about Kamala's failures in California, her last Presidential run, and her ZERO accomplishments while Biden's V.P..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join