It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse talks with Trump team

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Very encouraged by level headed MAGA response on here.

Hope this represents the movement in general - and is more representative than those on Twitter.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Like usual both sides are wrong...

It's a Democratically governed Constitutionally Republic to be precise.

Wrong. It's a Constitutional Republic and we have the institution of a democratically elected government within that Constitutional Republic.

So you are wrong.

I got so annoyed how Republicans call it a "Republic" and Democrats call it a "Democracy" like some ego trip.

"Well my political party name is etched in the foundation of the country!

[snipped]

And this IS a REPUBLIC. Remember the pledge of allegiance?

[snipped]

[snipped]

edit on 8/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 3 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: pianopraze

Rittenhouse is a nobody. The high point in his life is comitting murder and getting away with it. He didn't graduate high school. He's never held a job. He failed the entrance exam for the Marines so spectacularly he permanently barred from enlisting.

If that's who Trump is taking policy advice from, they're in bigger trouble than I thought.

Trump is trying to get the support of Libertarians and middle America. He has a bad record on 2A. Kyle is 2A self defense poster boy.

If that's the case, perhaps trump should stop insulting entities that make up "middle America" like minorities, the military, women, the disabled, etc.

www.cnn.com...

I know that's what trumps' base wants to hear, but it's a very stupid election strategy for "middle America" imo.

edit on 3-8-2024 by lilzazz because: you mad bro?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

A CNN article from 2015?

Perhaps you should stop looking for fallacies to base your hate and contempt on.....

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: pianopraze

Rittenhouse is a nobody. The high point in his life is comitting murder and getting away with it. He didn't graduate high school. He's never held a job. He failed the entrance exam for the Marines so spectacularly he permanently barred from enlisting.

If that's who Trump is taking policy advice from, they're in bigger trouble than I thought.

Trump is trying to get the support of Libertarians and middle America. He has a bad record on 2A. Kyle is 2A self defense poster boy.

If that's the case, perhaps trump should stop insulting entities that make up "middle America" like minorities, the military, women, the disabled, etc.

www.cnn.com...

I know that's what trumps' base wants to hear, but it's a very stupid election strategy for "middle America" imo.

If I had his billions I would be on a sailboat and own a few private Islands around the world.

Running for President is stupid.

Especially against a left so evil they want any threat to their power dead.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It was either that or he gets canceled.

He made the right choice for himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join