It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Pizza Meter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is hilarious but most likely very true

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What was the pizza count before that April Iran attack on Israel (300 missiles)? ☠️

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like I said, protocol has changed. So it's a bit harder to get numbers like that. When Meeks first talked about the theory, he said on an average day the White House would have 50 pizzas delivered. When something was going down that would jump up to 300.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Oh my gosh, what will we do????

A spike in pizza sales on a FRIDAY night!!!!!! OH the horrors!!!

I just made a pizza with a Chef Boy A'rdee kit..... It is Saturday though.... It occurs to me they should just do it every Friday night and be sure it gets eaten or taken home just to mix things up for the those spying on the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Google Trends is showing an uptick in pizza in Washington DC...

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
So what are you saying, most men in the US government are pizza loving homosexuals?

Well if you have to work late and can't go to the bars, you gotta get your sausage fix another way.

Great thread op! Wonder what other factors change that quickly. Certain stocks, local hotel bookings for out of towners needing to stay over?
edit on 3-8-2024 by GlitchMechanic because: kudos to op

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I’ve heard of this pizza meter before. And I was about to scuttle the idea until I couldn’t get to both of my trusted news sites. Sometimes one or the other goes down when they’re really over the target, but never both at once. And then when I went to recreate this interesting Google trends report, I couldn’t get there.

Could be my local internet, but…….

I’m still able to make this post.

Prayers to You All
BTGC

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Guests aboard a fleet of Princess Cruises boats consumed more than 60,000 slices of pizza during a Guinness World Records attempt on July 12, 2024.

Guinness World Records reported that 11,445 people consumed the pizza in this world record attempt across 16 Princess Cruises ships in Alaska, Europe and the Caribbean

nypost.com...#:~:text=Lifestyle-, Largest%20pizza%20party%2C%20over%2060%2C000%20slices%20devoured%2C%20gives%20Guinness,World%20Record%20to%20cruise%20line&text=Travelers%20aboard%20m ultiple%20cruise%20ships,for%20the%20largest%20pizza%20party.

I give this thread 2 out of 8 slices. 🍕🍕

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Something I missed yesterday, the US embassy in Lebanon is urging all citizens to leave on "any ticket available."

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No joke, this legitamately made me decide that were ordering pizza tonight and the kiddo is getting cheese w mushrooms.

Super interesting and fascinating concept....but as I read your post...my mouth started watering.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I was prepared to do my usual thing of ripping apart your recent bout of regurgitated propaganda.

...but

This being ATS, I'm fairly sure this is exactly where this story belongs.

Also the hilarity that our nations war-o-meter is pizza and gay bars....

How about that? I usually read the first post of a thread without looking who wrote it, to get an unbiased reaction before looking who it came from. When I looked at the name after reading that post, I was very surprised who it came from.

S&F to the OP. The theory might not be accurate but the OP wasn't necessarily advocating for it, just relaying the information. So he can makes substantive posts without lying, he just usually chooses not to. Interesting.

From my own 13 years in the military, I find this completely believable. When we were busy, we definitely ordered more pizza.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You have a dementia addled president, an idiot for VP who is now running for president.

the administrative state starting to feel the pressure.

a party desperate to hold on to power.

and what a 100 odd days till election, an october surprise of war is not outside the realm of possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

It makes sense. Closed door, smokey meetings go great with pizza and beaurucrats are gay ....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Does this have something to do with pizza gate or that Q thread no one can figure out?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Fast forward to now, and I'm reading an article about how Iran might launch their attack as early as tomorrow.

Curious stuff here.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

ill take it as it was written...

when snip is about to hit the fan the pentagon stops going home for dinner or sleep, and stop hitting local shops they just order a crap load of pizza.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pizza Death

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Loadandgo

Who's tomorrow theirs or ours? I think it's already tomorrow there.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loadandgo

Fast forward to now, and I'm reading an article about how Iran might launch their attack as early as tomorrow.

Curious stuff here.

Also of note is that the Japanese stock market just dropped 13%, the largest fall in its history. It is Monday in Japan.

When the Japanese market drops, the US market is usually not far behind. And then the rest of the world markets wobble even worse.

So worldwide financial instability, a retaliation attack on Israel coming directly from Iran (instead of from proxies elsewhere), which will likely entail a counter-retaliation from Isreal.

And "POOF" we're off to the races!

It's shaping up to be one doozy of a Monday/week.
edit on 5-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I find this totally fascinating. It makes sense that you'd see an uptick in pizza orders when they're working overnight in advance of something big coming as well as seeing a downtick in gay bar attendance(what does that say about the percentage of gay government employees?), but just the concept itself is fascinating to me. It reminds me of the RNG correlation with global consciousness, but this has a fairly easy to see causal link.

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join