It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ray of Humanity in a Dark Place

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

My previous post was not off topic. I repeat here what I said in it:

Illegal immigrants are not to blame for your personal misfortunes. Neither are they to blame for the US homeless problem. And they are, in fact, more law-abiding, on average, than US citizens.

Your resentment is misdirected. The problems you refer to are not caused by illegal immigrants and your hostility towards them is completely unjustified.
Okay, cool story đź‘Ť

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

My previous post was not off topic. I repeat here what I said in it:

Illegal immigrants are not to blame for your personal misfortunes. Neither are they to blame for the US homeless problem. And they are, in fact, more law-abiding, on average, than US citizens.

Your resentment is misdirected. The problems you refer to are not caused by illegal immigrants and your hostility towards them is completely unjustified.
My point obviously went over your head. I never blamed them for my situation or the homeless. Reading comprehension is a thing.

My point is that taxpayer funds should be directed to help out struggling citizens not for illegals that enter illegally and whom the majority don’t qualify for asylum in the first place. They need to seek asylum in the first country they enter leaving their country.

Or……Should we just declare the entire population of any country on the globe eligible for asylum in America? That sound like what you’re asking for. I don’t think you’ve thought this one through.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join