It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Brown Says He Has Secret Picture of Kamala Harris on Trump Force One

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I am of mix heritage, I identified as of Spanish descent,

Kamalala in the other hand has been switching her racial profile for political gains.

Democrats love to do that and cash on it as much as they can, the liberal media bubble heads get paid to do what the democrats big donors tell them to do.

BTW is not where in the article that said she work for any AP.

Still your divine kamalala is a fake an opportunist and her world is going to crumble very soon, the democrat leadership knows it too.

But for them they do not care, the same way democrats replace Old joe it will be the same with kamalala, is just like changing underwear when it gets dirty.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The article said that AP has identified her as Indian and Black at different times. So unless Harris was the editor on those articles and write the headlines, I fail to see what she has to do with the articles.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is too funny, I bet Kamalala is just wishin
Ole Willie Brown would retire his mouth about now.

Now he is spouting off some more! He knows where
all of the bones are, maybe he want's something?

"Brown worried out loud that Harris had ‘the Hillary syndrome’ — that ‘people don’t like her’ — and fretted it was not fixable," Politico reported on Wednesday.
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 31-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm sure Willie Brown has lots of "secret pictures" of Kamala.

Truth coming out. Kamala delivers the S&M discipline. Drove her huband to Jill Biden.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

"Brown worried out loud that Harris had ‘the Hillary syndrome’ — that ‘people don’t like her’ — and fretted it was not fixable," Politico reported on Wednesday.

Tht's a legitimate worry, and she's right to fret; it's not fixable.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
1.5% White by way of rape. Just like many descendants of slaves in this country.

Being half Jamaican doesn't make you black.
And having that half Jamaican be partly white doesn't help the 'I'm black' narrative.
As for the 1.5% claim .. you'll have to show your math.

Bottom line ... she's not black.
I can self identify as a unicorn, that doesn't make me one.
She can self identify as black ... but she isn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I would be more interested in pictures of Trump on Epstein's jet.

Considering the number of times he frequented the airplane in question.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

90% of Jamaica is Black.

The only member of her paternal lineage that is white is her great-great-great-great grandfather.

Great-great-great-great grandfather: 100% white
Great-great-great grandfather: 50% white
Great-great grandfather: 25% white
Great grandfather: 12.5% white
Grandfather: 6.25% white
Father: 3.125% white
Her: 1.5625% white

Until Loving v. Virginia in 1967, if you had a drop of non-white blood you were considered non-white. Until 1989, if you had a non-white parent you were listed as the same race as them.

She grew up with the world seeing her as a black child and treating her accordingly. So to deny her blackness is to turn a blind eye to the world she grew up in.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Keep putting lipstick on the pig, she will keep turning blacker and blacker, very soon she will be right out of Africa.

What a darn joke.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'm sure Willie Brown has lots of "secret pictures" of Kamala.

Truth coming out. Kamala delivers the S&M discipline. Drove her huband to Jill Biden.

That would explain those reports that Dr. Jill hates Kamala.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

even at 90 he prob has his hand out to make a few bucks before he takes his dirt nap.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Kamala's Indo-Aryan ancestry makes her as much of Iranian descent as it does Indian.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What is really crazy, more than half the white population in US is a mixed race... and most don't go around saying I'm black or native American, that is unless they are Democrat. That's how F-ed up Democrats are.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I highly recommend you guys keep up the tactic of questioning her heritage. It's definitely going to win the election and not weird in anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I highly recommend you guys keep up the tactic of questioning her heritage. It's definitely going to win the election and not weird in anyway.

I highly recommend you continue to stick to the talking points your betters provide for you.

I highly recommend you stay behind the candidate your betters foisted upon you.

I highly recommend you keep providing this site with a steady stream of propaganda.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks.
Others questioning her heritage is just a natural byproduct of the fact that she keeps changing her own heritage...depending upon the political winds.

That didn't work out well for ol' Liz 'Pocahontas' Warren, but Leftists do so love their identity politics...regardless of truth.

Shoutout to Rachel Dolezal!
edit on CamThu, 01 Aug 2024 09:02:00 -0500Thursday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

The article said that AP has identified her as Indian and Black at different times. So unless Harris was the editor on those articles and write the headlines, I fail to see what she has to do with the articles.

I wonder, does the MSM just guess at a person's heritage, even if they might be black? Well, they must. They don't mention that Donald J. Trump identifies as black (because orange is the new black).
edit on 1-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Talking points like trying to diminish Harris' blackness in an attempt to salvage any kind of support for Trump from the Black community after his abysmal performance yesterday?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Kamala and the media are committing Racial Fraud...

They are deliberately misrepresenting her multiracial background for personal gain and political advantage.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Where have they denied that she is Indian and Black?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join