It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Brown Says He Has Secret Picture of Kamala Harris on Trump Force One

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

It's a fact that Harris' great-great-great-great paternal grandfather was an Irish slave owner.

It's a fact that the rest of her antecedents on her father's side are Jamaican.

It's a fact that this means she is 1.5% Irish.

It's a fact that black slaves were regularly raped by their white owners.

So where's the lie?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah sure go visit the Christian uproar over the Olympics thread. Had to be corrected a few times.

There are lots of other threads that when the link is posted, the goalposts move because the information is accurate. So it becomes another issue, or just attack the poster. Way too numerous to find. I'll be sure to alert you when it happens though. It does all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

It's a fact that Harris' great-great-great-great paternal grandfather was an Irish slave owner.

It's a fact that the rest of her antecedents on her father's side are Jamaican.

It's a fact that this means she is 1.5% Irish.

It's a fact that black slaves were regularly raped by their white owners.

So where's the lie?

I don't believe you.

Your history has garnered this lack of belief.

Pretty simple.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Then you follow how ATS is supposed to work and provide a link showing how his claim is not true. It's simple really. I do it with you all the time.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Then you follow how ATS is supposed to work and provide a link showing how his claim is not true. It's simple really.

I did.

I used the exact same medium that brought the assertion.

Did you just fall out of a coconut tree?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

1.5% White by way of rape. Just like many descendants of slaves in this country.

Little early to throw down that victim card isn't it?

No because that's all they have.

That and the race card.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Dang…even her Daddy called her out for identity politics. From your link:

During an appearance on the radio show “The Breakfast Club” in February 2019, Kamala Harris joked with host Charlamagne tha God about her views on marijuana use. When asked whether she supported or opposed the legalization of the drug, she replied saying, “Half my family is from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

Her father was far from amused. In a statement to Jamaica Global Online, Donald wrote that “My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

Savage.

edit on 31-7-2024 by Lapidoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yeah sure go visit the Christian uproar over the Olympics thread. Had to be corrected a few times.

There are lots of other threads that when the link is posted, the goalposts move because the information is accurate. So it becomes another issue, or just attack the poster. Way too numerous to find. I'll be sure to alert you when it happens though. It does all the time.

Did you read this post of yours?

ha ha ha... Prove it I say. Prove it. We can vet it.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Kamala was not using "woman power"

Say things as they actually are.

Kamala was and is a vile prostitute.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

so where's the proof this is a fact that one of her great great ancestors was a product of rape of a slave please provide a link for that. until you do it's just pure speculation and then there's this.

To cut to the chase: We found a lineage seemingly connecting Hamilton Brown to Kamala Harris. But the family tree we traced it on has a number of holes and inconsistencies, and it was created by FamilySearch users, some of whom were actively editing it as we reported this story. While we found corroborating records for some of the relationships, we couldn’t confirm all of them. And some of the sources used to build this family tree aren’t official documents. Donald Harris’ essay is among the sources cited.
Looking at claims Kamala Harris is the descendant of a slave owner

many a person has found out that stories passed down by word of mouth aren't always true. and people being able to edit at will doesn't help
edit on 31-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Here you go as an example. Link

A poster claimed Pete Buttigieg was a DEI hire and not qualified. As you'll see I posted his qualifications and specifically asked what makes him not qualified, who was more qualified for the position? I'd be interested in checking that out.

Our poster who just loves to hear themselves talk after my request to let me know why he is not qualified claimed he was not qualified because he was "chest feeding" and on maternity leave.

Another poster starting on the next page responded by saying..."but what has he done now?" Moved the goal post.

I then responded by posting a link to the accomplishment over 3 years.

Then the poster who likes to hear themselves claimed Biden said he hired him because he was gay. I again posted a link to Biden's announcement and there was no mentioned he was in the position because he was gay.

So after all that, no answer to why he's not qualified and is a DEI hire.

Satisfied or no? That's a typical day on ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A poster claimed Pete Buttigieg was a DEI hire and not qualified. As you'll see I posted his qualifications and specifically asked what makes him not qualified,

I bet there is a small town in eastern ohio that would like have some words about his qualifications.

Cause the best way to see if someone was right for the job is see how they handled the job, and when he was talking about who was working construction and how to get better representation the people in Palestine ohio suffered.

So GTFO with he was qualified for the job, his performance clearly shows he wasnt and still isnt able to do the job.

All that clown had to do was show up early stay late and listen to the people and he couldnt be bothered, hes a failure.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Kamalala birth certificate, I wonder if the libera media will call this a fake.

Parents are :

Mother 1/2 Caucasian + 1/2 Hindu
Father 1/2 Caucasian + 1/2 African Jamaican

= 50% Caucasian + 25% Hindu + 25% jamaican

She is been paraded as a black american.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well that guy is still a failed mayor from the city where Notre Dame U sits. What has he done so far?

BIG FAT FAIL on this count. He sucked and was NOT WORTHY to even be in the running for such a job.

DEI equals

Didn't EARN IT

Got another example?

Here you go as an example. Link

A poster claimed Pete Buttigieg was a DEI hire and not qualified. As you'll see I posted his qualifications and specifically asked what makes him not qualified, who was more qualified for the position? I'd be interested in checking that out.

Our poster who just loves to hear themselves talk after my request to let me know why he is not qualified claimed he was not qualified because he was "chest feeding" and on maternity leave.

Another poster starting on the next page responded by saying..."but what has he done now?" Moved the goal post.

I then responded by posting a link to the accomplishment over 3 years.

Then the poster who likes to hear themselves claimed Biden said he hired him because he was gay. I again posted a link to Biden's announcement and there was no mentioned he was in the position because he was gay.

So after all that, no answer to why he's not qualified and is a DEI hire.

Satisfied or no? That's a typical day on ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For most of the US' history, birth certificates broke people into two groups "white" and "colored." By listing Harris' father as Jamaican, he fell squarely in the "colored" classification. Starting in the 50s and 60s, Indians started being classified as "white" because they were seen as productive immigrants.

Furthermore, prior to 1989, if a child was born to a white and non-white parent, the child would be listed as the race of the non-white parent.

So, while the provenance of the birth certificate is in question, it is a good example of our racist past.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Ok. Please tell me who was the more qualified candidate who did not get this position? As he is a DEI hire, he was chosen over someone more qualified correct? That's why you get your panties all in a bunch? So what are the qualifications missing and who should have had it?

I'll definitely read your links when you post them.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

And you seen hell-bent on keeping racism very current......

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Kamalala is an opportunist that is using her diverse racial background for political gain, her world is going to crumble very soon.

In 2016 kamala identified herself as Indian, in 2020 she switched to black

The post had gained 4.5 million views as of this writing, as well as 131,000 likes and 30,000 reshares. In the replies, people reacted with exasperation. "The Democrats love to change things up to suit their needs," one wrote. "It is amazing how the narrative changes with time," another said. A third asked: "So you can change your race depending on the situation?"

www.snopes.com...

She is a fake.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Maybe because we just had a candidate for President walk into a room full of black journalists and demonstrate how racism is still alive and well in this country.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Breaking news: Children of mixed heritage identity with all parts of their heritage.

By the way, when did Harris work for the AP as an editor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join