It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Mainstream Media: Unvaccinated Declared Winners, Apologies Demanded from Government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The VAX was presented as a way not to get COVID.
It was forced on everyone.
Now it's proven that the VAX doesn't work and you get COVID anyways.
What is amazing is that the left wing in the USA is STILL pushing the VAX.
And every so often I still see some idiot driving alone in their car
and wearing a stupid mask.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Wrong.

It was never presented as a way to not get Covid-19, where is your proof?

It was presented as a way to stay out of the hospital, hopefully, and lessen it's spread - but when presented in that manner they still weren't sure what it was or how it spread - so they erred on the side of safety.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK
a reply to: quintessentone
It was obvious from the start (to me) that only sick/fat/old people died from it. I chose to catch it, for exactly that reason, and after experiencing only symptoms similar to a severe cold, remain unvaccinated...and healthy.

The coercion and demonisation of healthy fit people who refused the experimental vaccine, was absolutely wrong...but it exposed the sheep who'll be the government snitches in the next crisis/drama created by government

It escapes you that also the young also were dying of it due to other factors, but you are free to believe in whatever floats your boat.

it seems to escape you that the vaccine didn't prevent you from getting covid, nor spreading it to others. The only measure they can hold on to, is the claim that if you had the vaccine, you wouldn't get as sick as you would have, which there is no way on earth to quantify. So while the numbers of those affected exist, so do the facts of the vaccine itself. Go get your boosters.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It was obvious from the start (to me) that only sick/fat/old people died from it. I chose to catch it, for exactly that reason, and after experiencing only symptoms similar to a severe cold, remain unvaccinated...and healthy.

The coercion and demonisation of healthy fit people who refused the experimental vaccine, was absolutely wrong...but it exposed the sheep who'll be the government snitches in the next crisis/drama created by government

It escapes you that also the young also were dying of it due to other factors, but you are free to believe in whatever floats your boat.

it seems to escape you that the vaccine didn't prevent you from getting covid, nor spreading it to others. The only measure they can hold on to, is the claim that if you had the vaccine, you wouldn't get as sick as you would have, which there is no way on earth to quantify. So while the numbers of those affected exist, so do the facts of the vaccine itself. Go get your boosters.

Then was then and they were still learning about the new beast, now is now - now we know better. Should governments apologize? Absolutely not when they were in the learning and studying phases of this 'new' beast. Erring on the side of safety is what I would expect from my government.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The company counted 170 cases of coronavirus infection among volunteers who took part in the trial. It said 162 infections were in people who got placebo, or plain saline shots, while eight cases were in participants who got the actual vaccine. That works out to an efficacy of 95%, Pfizer said.

It's a pretty bold claim at 95% effective.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I’m chiming in here. Feel free to disregard my post…

I got the original strain of Covid. Never ran a fever so that was false. Felt like poo for a few days. A year later I had a joint replacement and had to have bloodwork done beforehand. My doctor was amazed that I still had lots of antibodies. Supposedly they were only going to last a short time afterwards.

6 months after that, my husband, who WAS vaccinated, got Covid so bad that I had to take him to the hospital. My son had to be vaccinated before deployment. I think he’s had Covid 4 times. My other son never was vaccinated and has never had Covid. But he’s good about washing his hands. And a blacksmith so maybe the heat from the forge kills it. 😆

Knock on wood, I haven’t had it again.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The vaccines didn't prevent transmission, and they didn't prevent infection.

Human immune response and natural evolution saved people.

The virus evolved into a less pathogenic version, and that reduced mortality.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

Human immune response and natural evolution didn't save many people worldwide.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
I’m chiming in here. Feel free to disregard my post…

I got the original strain of Covid. Never ran a fever so that was false. Felt like poo for a few days. A year later I had a joint replacement and had to have bloodwork done beforehand. My doctor was amazed that I still had lots of antibodies. Supposedly they were only going to last a short time afterwards.

6 months after that, my husband, who WAS vaccinated, got Covid so bad that I had to take him to the hospital. My son had to be vaccinated before deployment. I think he’s had Covid 4 times. My other son never was vaccinated and has never had Covid. But he’s good about washing his hands. And a blacksmith so maybe the heat from the forge kills it. 😆

Knock on wood, I haven’t had it again.

The virus was mild for most people.

I know couples where one was vaccinated and the other wasn't, but they had exactly the same symptoms when they got Covid.

And they all say that they never want another of these vaccines again.

Many people are waking up now.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Healthy, fit, non-elderly people, without underlying health conditions, did not require the vaccinations...and they especially didn't warrant insults and propaganda like "Granny Killers!"

Believe whatever you like though...I'd definitely avoid you in the next 'real world' government propaganda/staged hysteria event though, I bet you'd snitch on non compliance in a heartbeat!🤣

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Healthy, fit, non-elderly people, without underlying health conditions, did not require the vaccinations...and they especially didn't warrant insults and propaganda like "Granny Killers!"

Believe whatever you like though...I'd definitely avoid you in the next 'real world' government propaganda/staged hysteria event though, I bet you'd snitch on non compliance in a heartbeat!🤣

They know that now, they did not know that then. Try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Then was then and they were still learning about the new beast, now is now - now we know better. Should governments apologize? Absolutely not when they were in the learning and studying phases of this 'new' beast. Erring on the side of safety is what I would expect from my government.

not knowing isn't the crime, forcing people to take the shot, when they have nofaking clue what the long term effects might be IS THE CRIME, and should be punished so it never ever happens again. I don't expect you to grasp any of that based on your record, but it's how I feel.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

and yet, today, there isn't a big hysteria about covid, the world isn't shutting down, but covid still exists today. I'd say DERP, but it's already implied.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

and yet, today, there isn't a big hysteria about covid, the world isn't shutting down, but covid still exists today. I'd say DERP, but it's already implied.

And why is that? I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yet there were many medical professionals that suspected.

They were censored by their collage for even asking questions.

“They” didn’t want to know.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

forcing people to take the shot, when they have nofaking clue what the long term effects might be IS THE CRIME, and should be punished so it never ever happens again.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Wrong.

It was never presented as a way to not get Covid-19, where is your proof?

It was presented as a way to stay out of the hospital, hopefully, and lessen it's spread - but when presented in that manner they still weren't sure what it was or how it spread - so they erred on the side of safety.

One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. They’re — you’re okay. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

www.whitehouse.gov...

There are many more. But the above is a transcript on the Whitehouse DOT gov website. Hope that's enough for you.
edit on th31202400000031bSat, 10 Aug 2024 11:07:44 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Many people are rebelling these days, and it's understandable that many people feel frustrated when it seems like those in power act without empathy or concern for others.

Remember the French revolution - I sure hope it won't be that violent.

I want dialogue, not violence.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If you hadn't noticed the good figures just out by a Canadian team have estimated that the jab actually killed one person in about one hundred and sixty. It seems to be the accurate figures to date. If there is a ten to one death to injury ratio, that's about one in sixteen individuals . So far the death rates are still up so it is doing its job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join