It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Mainstream Media: Unvaccinated Declared Winners, Apologies Demanded from Government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is interesting, Germany's MSM Welt just declared that the unvaccinated are the winners during the corona pandemic and demands apologies from government officials for lying about the "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

I wonder if the Danish mainstream media ever dare to declare the same.

They should because it is true.

Those of us who dared to question the "vaccine" had the hardest time, we had to be some kind of Übermensch!

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There was pandemic?

I remember it as though it were a meal ago.

a reply to: PrivateAngel

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I didn’t need to be told then and I don’t need to be told now.

The news and media are calculating not the idiots they appear to be.

if they are doing this it’s not because they came to a sudden profound new understanding. The same people are still running the same show for the same reasons.

But now they want you like them so they are attempting to be appealing.

F em. Turn it off.

edit on 31-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Seems cowardly to me. Media probably had enough info to report this before now. But they checked, government less likely to revoke licenses, safe to come out of the water?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A bit late I guess but I'm not interested in a non- participation trophy.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The truth is that billions of people from all over the world took the shot and didn't die. The vast majority haven't even have an adverse reaction, booster after booster. Yet online kooks keep trying to tell us that we all did.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Difference being, no one was being forced into getting the KungFlu.......

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I didn’t need to be told then and I don’t need to be told now.

The news and media are calculating not the idiots they appear to be.

if they are doing this it’s not because they came to a sudden profound new understanding. The same people are still running the same show for the same reasons.

But now they want you like them so they are attempting to be appealing.

F em. Turn it off.

The powers who spouted the lies need to be held accountable!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Pfizer have paid the highest criminal fine in history.

Past behavior is often the best predictor of future behavior.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Difference being, no one was being forced into getting the KungFlu.......

Oh, you got it voluntarily?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And for those who didn't hear this.

Former Japanese Minister, Who Is COVID-Vaccine-Injured, Apologizes During Massive Protest In Japan

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The truth is that billions of people from all over the world took the shot and didn't die. The vast majority haven't even have an adverse reaction, booster after booster. Yet online kooks keep trying to tell us that we all did.

So far. Don't get too cocky.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohahhupthera

How many years do you have to wait until something happens?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I know vaccine victims, but I also know people who are doing fine, and I sure hope they will stay that way - if you are vaccinated then I hope all will be fine with you too.

By the way, this topic is mostly about how bad the unvaccinated were treated.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How many years before full, comprehensive and true stats are published re how many of the vaccinated received placebo?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: covent

How many years before full, comprehensive and true stats are published re how many of the vaccinated received placebo?

If the pharma companies had been delivering placebos instead of product, it would have made the effectiveness of their products look even worse, so they wouldn't have any reason to do that. They are under scrutiny from the authorities in many countries around the planet that wanted to see the money being paid for the medicines not going to waste. Those same government watchdogs are still saying that the meds are safe and effective, because by their metrics, they are (despite the statistically unfounded claims of the internet kooks).

Also, now the data sets collected at the time have been collated and closed off, I don't think that there will be any 'new information' about those past years.

edit on 2024-08-04T15:59:31-05:0003Sun, 04 Aug 2024 15:59:31 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The truth can't be stopped.

And people who try to stop the truth is an enemy of humanity!

I love the way Ron Johnson is fighting, he is a hero.

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson Declares His Ferocious Commitment To Investigating ALL VACCINES!

rumble.com...
edit on 8-8-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I look at it this way, those unvaccinated just got lucky and/or their health was not compromised in any way, or they are mostly youngish.

How many elderly in Germany died due to Covid-19? Back then.

www.dw.com...

There is a clear correlation between COVID-19–related deaths and age. In a position paper, the Leopoldina working group advocated a comparison of COVID-19–related mortality figures with general mortality figures in the respective age groups (1). These data are now publicly available.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on q00000051831America/Chicago4242America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
It was obvious from the start (to me) that only sick/fat/old people died from it. I chose to catch it, for exactly that reason, and after experiencing only symptoms similar to a severe cold, remain unvaccinated...and healthy.

The coercion and demonisation of healthy fit people who refused the experimental vaccine, was absolutely wrong...but it exposed the sheep who'll be the government snitches in the next crisis/drama created by government

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK
a reply to: quintessentone
It was obvious from the start (to me) that only sick/fat/old people died from it. I chose to catch it, for exactly that reason, and after experiencing only symptoms similar to a severe cold, remain unvaccinated...and healthy.

The coercion and demonisation of healthy fit people who refused the experimental vaccine, was absolutely wrong...but it exposed the sheep who'll be the government snitches in the next crisis/drama created by government

It escapes you that also the young also were dying of it due to other factors, but you are free to believe in whatever floats your boat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join