It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leader Assassinated in Iran!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Iran attacked Israel with a Drone Air Force consisting of 170 aircraft, this past April.

Is this the best Iran could do?: mwi.westpoint.edu...

Israel has big and small Nukes, and Netanyahu has proven since October he has no qualms with killing thousands, after his people are attacked. He'd do to Tehran what we did to Nagasaki and Hiroshima, if Iran launched a serious attack. (Not the drones again, lol.)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Didn't Isreal kill A bunch of this guys family members a couple months ago, I think maybe a son of his?

10 last month and 3 of his sons in April. đź‘Ť

Bullseye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seen the news. Totally fantastic. Sinwar next

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well done Israel.
Another demon gone.

I had to see how Al Jazeera are covering the matter-
Big Surprise! they are eulogizng the guy as if he were a saint.

And thats on the sanitized english version of the channel-one can only imagine what they are saying on the arabic version of the channel.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let me see if I have this right, Israel can kill a Hamas leader in a hostile country with zero collateral damage, but they can't do the same in the territory they completely occupy without killing thousands of civilians?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
looks like Israel has got a Two Fer, they also killed the one of hez bo la's commanders yesterday in a another air strike, in retaliation for the soccer field terrorist attack.

the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Israel always seems to have really good human agents in Iran, somehow. They can always reach out and "touch" whoever they want. They always seem to know what Iran's nuclear program is doing. Pretty impressive, IMHO.

I think it's because the people in Iran are so tired of the regime there. If the West had given them enough support they probably would've overthrown their government already, but the West has been treating Iran with kid gloves.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Let me see if I have this right, Israel can kill a Hamas leader in a hostile country with zero collateral damage, but they can't do the same in the territory they completely occupy without killing thousands of civilians?

I totally understand the lack of knowledge on this. See, the attack that just happened, was in a building where the leaders were meeting. And not being GAZA, they didn't make it happen in a school, or hospital as HAMAS does. So they were able to get the one they wanted, and not have to wade through all the human shields used.

I'm sure you will whatabout that one, as it's your go to move, but it's factual, so hard to deny. If HAMAZ weren't a giant group of pussies, they would fight without using kids and women as human shields and hiding in schools and hospitals. But they attacked Israel, declared war on them, and now choose to fight their war on Tick Tock, making useful idiots parrot their talking points because a "cool edgy" influencer told them to.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I totally understand the lack of knowledge on this. See, the attack that just happened, was in a building where the leaders were meeting. And not being GAZA, they didn't make it happen in a school, or hospital as HAMAS does. So they were able to get the one they wanted, and not have to wade through all the human shields used.

I'm sure you will whatabout that one, as it's your go to move, but it's factual, so hard to deny. If HAMAZ weren't a giant group of pussies, they would fight without using kids and women as human shields and hiding in schools and hospitals. But they attacked Israel, declared war on them, and now choose to fight their war on Tick Tock, making useful idiots parrot their talking points because a "cool edgy" influencer told them to.

How dumb are these assholes?

Dumb enough to support these cockroach terrorists that would kill them in a split second.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Pretty simple, really. The West's useful idiots have made this and other terrorist leaders exorbitantly rich. Hamas isn't launching rockets from his home or his school or his mosque in an overcrowded slum. He lives in luxury with plenty of living space, so it's easier to kill just him without much collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Crazy how that Hamas propaganda works.
Israel could drop a bomb in the middle of the ocean and Hamas would scream “muh dead babies reeeeee”

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If it wasn't Israel, I think they'd have denied it by now. Whether or not Tehran believes them, they'd still be denying it. It was a missile strike, not an aircraft flying over with bombs. Well within Israel's capabilities.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You really have to stop believing those propaganda numbers put out by Hamas in regards to dead people in Gaza. The math doesn't work. They are lying.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You really have to stop believing those propaganda numbers put out by Hamas in regards to dead people in Gaza. The math doesn't work. They are lying.

Don't forget though, leftists believe math is racist, so the math proving Hamas is lying is just more proof that Israel is racist white oppressor state, or something.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It could’ve been a cleanup. He was evidently more “moderate” than others in the organization. And they don’t tolerate failure. They may have decided he wasn’t doing the job properly, or fast enough.

Just my thoughts. Israel's going to get the blame and terrorism will kick up. That being said, if Israel DID do it, kudos to them!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has issued an order for Iran to strike Israel directly, in retaliation for the killing in Tehran of Hamas’s leader, Ismail Haniyeh, according to three Iranian officials briefed on the order.
-- NY Times

Even if the US, UK, France and Israel shoot everything down again, I'm not sure Israel can just let them walk away from that like they did last time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It was about time they got that son of a B, but they still have many other leaders and Iran to target.

I am sure that the hamas loving Palestinians in the US will find a way to blame America for that while sucking America dry and hating anything American.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Also from the NYT:

Interestingly, yesterday the State Department said they have no plans to evacuate American citizens from Lebanon.

No surprise though. In every conflict that has erupted during the Biden administration, their attitude towards Americans trapped overseas has consistently been "you're on your own." The State spokesman, when asked about this, dismissively said "we had a travel advisory." Basically that it's your fault you went there, so we wash our hands of getting you out.

But yeah, Democrats care sooo much about the people.
edit on 31-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join