It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leader Assassinated in Iran!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Explanation: Holy crap! ...

x.com...

Reports from Iran: Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh shot dead in Tehran

Reports apparently coming from the Islamic Revolutionary Guards in Iran say that the leader of Hamas' political bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, has been shot dead in Tehran, along with a member of his security detail. Haniyeh was visiting Tehran to take part in the swearing in of the new Iranian president, Masoud Pezeshkian, and the two men met in the Iranian capital earlier this week.

In its first official statement, Hamas said that there had been an airstrike on the Haniyeh's location in Tehran.

Hamas confirms its political leader, Ismail Haniyeh, killed in Tehran
Hamas has confirmed that Ismail Haniyeh, the head of its political bureau, was killed in Tehran early Wednesday morning.

"Hamas announces with sorrow to the Palestinian people and the Arab nation that leader Ismail Haniyeh, head of Hamas' political bureau, was killed in an Israeli attack on his location in Tehran, after attending the ceremony of the new Iranian president."

Personal Disclosure: Wow! I am going to ask the obvious question is how the hell did Israel pull that off eh?

Thats if Israel is behind that ... I have no clues and I am just speculating wildly currently!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Remember that helicopter crash that took out the Iranian president a few months back?

That was most likely the set up for this day.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well done Israel.
Another garbage terrorist flushed.
Mossad always hits their mark.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Didn't Isreal kill A bunch of this guys family members a couple months ago, I think maybe a son of his?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Didn't Isreal kill A bunch of this guys family members a couple months ago, I think maybe a son of his?

10 last month and 3 of his sons in April. 👍

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What a shame.

The terrorist wing of the Democratic Party is going to be really upset.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Israel always seems to have really good human agents in Iran, somehow. They can always reach out and "touch" whoever they want. They always seem to know what Iran's nuclear program is doing. Pretty impressive, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The ME is going hot. This is going to make the Ukrainian proxy war look like a playground squabble.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Remember that helicopter crash that took out the Iranian president a few months back?

That was most likely the set up for this day.

But how can that be? It was the fog!

And the Crowdstrike outage was a patch failure 🤷

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

YA Wow I remembered that 3 sons is a lot how did the guy go on after that? Hasn't been a good couple months at all for him wonder if he is having regrets about October 7th as he is enjoying his 72 virgins? 😳

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I won't give credit to Israel for doing this until I see solid evidence. There are people that would kill him to further the war in the region...make a martyr out of him.

It is a tactic that is used by those who love war. Maybe Israel did accomplish this, but I am skeptical that they did. Unless they come out and admit it or they have really good proof of the killers, I will not believe Tehran's explanation of this. There are multiple possibilities of who killed the guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A few of us have been loudly/frequently complaining about Benjamin Netanyahu taking the BLOODIEST route to wiping Hamas from the map, instead of the smartest route.

Right after the attack, he vowed to cut off the heads of the snake, four of them, and any replacements installed. This was the SMARTEST route.

From October 2023: www.dailymail.co.uk...

One of the four, Ismail Haniyeh, is now dead.

Three more to go.

The executions should have began in October, as promised/vowed.

Now, stop going after "fighters" and killing women/children in the process, BiBi.

Focus on the 3 remaining leaders who get the funding, weapons, and plan the attacks.
😟

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The ME is going hot. This is going to make the Ukrainian proxy war look like a playground squabble.

Yes

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

YA Wow I remembered that 3 sons is a lot how did the guy go on after that? Hasn't been a good couple months at all for him wonder if he is having regrets about October 7th as he is enjoying his 72 virgins? 😳

He was worth $4,000,000,000 too.
That’s a lot of stolen aid for his “starving” people.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Anything’s possible but mossad is truly everywhere if they want to be.
You should read the story about Eli Cohen.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
There are movies and series too but I’m not sure how accurate they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Israel always seems to have really good human agents in Iran, somehow. They can always reach out and "touch" whoever they want. They always seem to know what Iran's nuclear program is doing. Pretty impressive, IMHO.

Focusing on IRAN's activities, but (intentionally?) missing HAMAS "invasion practice" right across the border.

What's the Excuse for missing this?: apnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well, I think regardless of who fragged this dude, Iran is going to say it was Israel, so Israel better be tapping into all their mossad intel guys to find out, conclusively, who DID 'off' this dude (if it wasn't them), else they're going to take the heat for it!

If it was an 'airstrike' like what Iran is claiming, then not a lot of people out there who could conduct an airstrike inside Iran, not to mention the fact it suggests some pretty high tech weapons like cruise missles (and not everyone has those laying around). You don't just fly some fighter-bombers into Iran and launch airstrikes. Iran ain't like Yemen.

Really bad timing on Israel's part if they did frag this guy because if Iran decides to light Israel up, and Netanyahu is thinking Biden (or the Gotham Giggler) is gonna' to back him up in starting WW3, well, that ain't gonna' happen.

Personally, I don't think it was Israel, and I don't believe Iran that it was an airstrike either, but again, Israel better pull out all their mossad intelligence stops to prove this to the world, because they've definitely got the means, the motive, and the opportunity. Israel isn't going to be able to play the victim on this one.

edit - Not a particularly good time for a Puppet in Chief with a cartoon for No. 2.

edit on 7/31/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: nugget1

Yes

IF Kamal were to become prez can we can count on her to protect all of America's borders as well as she did the southern border.

I think I'll call it a night and see what crazy nightmares my mind will go with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join