It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Erdogan threatens to invade Israel over war in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: rigel4

How about the other guys, you know the
ones who started the war?

You can't just let terrorists kidnap hundreds
of people, kill babies, rape women and then
say oh "please stop".

It's gone way past that,
When in your opinion is enough revenge?

As i said Netanyahu is a monster.
It is not about the other guy anymore.
Ummm just a few days ago hezbollah was lobbing missles at Israel killed 12 kids injured 30. What are you not getting?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: burntheships

I'm suggesting that Trump and his side-kick, by their own words, will want to stop the Ukraine war. If that would allow Russia to keep the parts that they hold, which goes against the grain of what any true, freedom-loving American would want, I'll throw my vote away to any independent.

Yeah that’ll teach them. LoL
Ukraine needs more men for the meat grinder. They’ll take any age male now.
Vote with your feet.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CosmicFocus

" If that would allow Russia to keep the parts that they hold, which goes against the grain of what any true, freedom-loving American would want, ...

Yeah , go Tell that to Native AMERICANS , You Will get No Sympathy from Them .

Nice "Whataboutism." That was then, this is now.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

" If that would allow Russia to keep the parts that they hold, which goes against the grain of what any true, freedom-loving American would want, ...

Nice "Whataboutism." That was then, this is now.

When is now to you?

Let’s fast forward from the Native Americans, to the 1990’s when Croatia annexed the Republic of Serbian Krajina during that war.

Were they sanctioned and punished for it?

Nope, they even joined NATO afterwards.

en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding Turkey now, well Turkey is in a strategic spot for NATO. Losing them wouldn’t exactly be optimal.

Turkey is well aware of this.

edit on 29-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Where them young red heifers at?

This One likes BBQ.

But yeah. This is bad m’kay.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion
My own pops. A US history teacher was trynna use the appeasement strategy as it applies to Putin/Russia.

I didn’t have the heart to correct him about us getting in after the known incoming attack at Pearl Harbor for us, Uncle Sam to jump into WW2.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: network dude

Hopefully just saber rattling to distract his people from the problems they have at home.

Surely they know the US wouldn’t allow it.

Exactly. Turkey's economy is very weak, inflation is raging. AirDog needs distraction for the masses.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

He's been threatening to do that for months and months.
Erdogan is a Muslim extremist.
He wants an Islamic califate with himself at the helm.
He hates Jews and he hates Netanyahou.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Surely they know the US wouldn’t allow it.

A 'President Harris' wouldn't just allow it .. she'd encourage it.
She'd buy a bucket of popcorn and watch it live on TV.
She's a Hamas hugger ... quoting them and believing them.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

As i said Netanyahu is a monster.

No he's not.
He's defending Israel.
Hamas and the Palestinians have promised to never stop attacking Israel.
They call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of Israel.
They slaughtered 1200 innocent people and took 250 hostage.
Raping and burning alive ....
And the hostages ... whom they are abusing and raping.
Hamas and the Palestinians started this. They make it continue.
THOSE are the monsters.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Turkey’s leader on Sunday threatened military intervention in Israel to stop Jerusalem’s war in Gaza in a significant escalation of rhetoric from NATO’s second-largest military.

In a meeting with his Justice and Development Party (AKP), President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Turkey "must be very strong so that Israel can't do these ridiculous things to Palestine."

"Just like we entered Karabakh, just like we entered Libya, we might do similar to them," he said, according to a Reuters report.

not good

Netanyahu just needs to stop.. hes a monster, a demon.

war is bad, any war. HAMAS attacked Israel, they declared war on them. HAMAS wanted this. HAMAS begged for this. And HAMAS has said, they will do October 7th, over and over. So knowing that, what should Israel do? Stop fighting, and hope they were just kidding? I honestly want to know.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Erdogan is just playing for public approval. Behind the scenes the Turkish military has relatively good links with the IDF. If Turkey gets out of order they will face the nukes at the ready nation in Israel plus the possibility of the nuke capable USA getting involved. Turkey can play neo colonial games in Armenia and arab Africa, surely Irseal is off limits? One false move by Turkey and we might see the IDF actually take the flippin gloves off and show the locals how a real war is fought and bollocks to the cameras, hearts and minds kak pc b/s brigade

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He's been threatening to do that for months and months.
Erdogan is a Muslim extremist.
He wants an Islamic califate with himself at the helm.
He hates Jews and he hates Netanyahou.

He also had Turkish forces release 1000s ISIS prisoners when they comitted war crimes against the Kurds when Trump ordered US troops to evacuate northern Syria without notifying allies (UK, France, Kurds) and let Turkey/Kurds 'fight it out like kids' and have troops guard oil instead-

Everyone warned him Trump it would happen prior to the move but to his total credit he did a very rapid u-turn a couple of weeks later admitted his error and reversed the decision which I didn't think he'd have the humbleness/maturity to do.

Turkey are also majorly ramping up tensions with Cyprus and the DMZ zone was classified as the biggest threat to world peace by Ban KI Moon of the UN around 2008ish - I used to work for a UK Uni who illegally built a campus in the DMZ zone and helped get a load of Cypriot officials jailed by exposing illegal funding via CyTA, Happasis Group and Global Campus LTD.

I got fired after appearing on BBC News and exposing the whole affair VC (Uni head) laundering £10m to his son when working at the press office.

UCLan Empire Built on Sand
edit on 30-7-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Netanyahu has PROVEN he has no problem killing as many people as he needs to, to make the point, "Leave Israel Alone!".

Netanyahu has big and small NUCLEAR WEAPONS: www.nti.org...

The Moral for Anti-Israel Nations?: LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE.

There is a rule in the hill peoples world that says "you leave me alone, then we got no problems between each other. If you can't seem to do that, then stuff happens when I am forced to react". Leave people alone and even be their friends is the real story. When your family comes after mine and are torturing, raping, humiliating and murdering innocent people the whole world responds to irradicate the perps. The problem we have are people not wanting to believe the Islamofascists are real. They want to say Christians are bad for wanting to ban abortion that saves lives, but are against saving the lives of innocents from terrorists who state clearly their desires and reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Green light for Greece to take over the western Anatolia get it back, Cyprus to reclaim its north. Both need to push all Muslims from these retaken lands. Same time Israel pushes north all the way to Turkey taking over Lebanon. Evict all non complying Lebanese and then let tens of millions of Christian Lebanese worldwide retake their country back. Putin gets the slice of cake too and pushes through northern Turkey and takes Constantinople back for Christianity. It could be a done deal if these nations are willing to unite and retake these lands.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Does anyone not remember this? Yeah, On US soil.

Ole’ Erg and his thugs can go F’ themselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Someone correct me but isn't Turkey considered to be where Mogog once was? That's one half of Gog-Magog on the move...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The indians started the fighting first,and jumped on a technologic and numerical superior force and got beat.I got no sympathy for their stupid mistake.
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: oops

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
War is about to start.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I'm suggesting that Trump and his side-kick, by their own words, will want to stop the Ukraine war. If that would allow Russia to keep the parts that they hold, which goes against the grain of what any true, freedom-loving American would want, I'll throw my vote away to any independent.

Trump supports Ukraine, he doesn't support the
billions the U.S. is giving without accountability.

Look at the U.S. debt clock. Tell me how the
U.S. can continue to pay for all of these wars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join