It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Am I missing something here, I've tried to look at the perpetrators history but it's like gugle has sanitised the posts. there's nothing past the 1st of august but just generic 17 year old from Cardiff.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
He's under 18 so legally protected from naming etc...the judge may name him after prosecution, but is not required to.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

I understand he will turn 18 by the time he is in court, so that might change.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I may be remembering wrong but I thought the under 18 anonimity clause was lifted and he was named a few weeks back alongside other info (Cardif born, parents from Rwanda) to stop the false info he was a Muslim imigrant on an MI6 list.

This Indy article names him as Axel Rudakubana Southport attack: What is known about the teenager charged with triple murder?

His parents did an interview with the press (Mail I think) a couple of weeks back but have had to go into hiding due to death threats.

Once a person is charged reporting restrictions come into play to ensure a fair trial and that the person/their defence team can't claim trial by media and escape prosecution so it makes sense for there to be no UK media coverage after he was charged on 1st August.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes, that is correct.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Is there any actual official statement saying he was born in Cardiff.

I ask this because everything I've read says 'according to reports' or 'sources say', nothing official.
And many reports - including the one you linked to - state he spoke with an accent.

First reports stated that he moved to the UK when he was 10, now they say he moved away from Cardiff when he was about 10.

He may well have been born here, I'm certainly not discounting the possibility, but I for one have not seen anything definitive yet.

Of course I understand that the details should/might come out in his trial - if he gets tried - and the legal restrictions, I guess I'm just wondering aloud.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think it was a government or police statement - will try and track it down.

Turns out I know someone who is friends with the dance teacher where the attack happened - can't say much other than the attacker and teacher knew each other and their interactions may be the reason behind the attack.

She's 100% innocent and a victim and their interaction makes his cowardice and attack even worse. All this will come out in the trial.

A lot of people in Banks and proffesionals had raised concerns to authorities and parents that he was highly likely to kill someone from his bizare behaviour but there seems to have been a complete failure of local authority/police to take any actions and forcibl,y section him.
edit on 31-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join