It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The government are the cause of "criminal disorder and violent thuggery who should pay the price".

The people can see this, hence the violence.

Gone are the meek sheep who did what they were told to by criminal governments.

Like Jane said, us Celts now have a common enemy instead of each other. Very dangerous news for the government. I'd imagine Sinn Fein are rubbing their hands quite happy with this. I'd hope the unionists are too but i havn't heard anything from either side, yet.
This will unite Ireland even if its only a little bit more, i cant help but see it as a positive thing.
Yes they are wrecking the gaff, but sure thats always happened in N.I. Its not even mildly shocking to see.

The Tricolour and Union Jack waving side by side on the streets no less, is a fantastic thing to see.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

So the kid who did the stabbings , was not some underprivileged immigrant many comments say he was born in the UK. The strange thing is he also was in a commercial , like the guy who was supposed to have tried to assassinate D.T . So now the whole of the UK is going off its head on a wrong meme. If the chaos grows the end result will be U.N peacekeepers on the streets of the UK. Like the ones that have already been bussed in and trained by the Black watch [That was info from undertaker Looney] This from Shaun Attwoods channel. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane im wondering where any of them are coming from to be honest.

As to them being paid actors, by who springs to mind?

They will be coming out of the wood work, same as the rest i suppose.

Anyhoo you enjoy you're Sunday brew.

Im away to get myself a strong cup of coffee.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Heads up you're embedded video dont work.

If the chaos grows we will see military police on the streets.

But to be fair, they should have been there on the first night.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Jane im wondering where any of them are coming from to be honest.

As to them being paid actors, by who springs to mind?

They will be coming out of the wood work, same as the rest i suppose.

Anyhoo you enjoy you're Sunday brew.

Im away to get myself a strong cup of coffee.

This website is doing the rounds, with a list of where protests are apparently happening.

Hope Not hate website - Lists of protests (Scroll Down)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You would have thought that at some point the politicians would sit back and think, "Why are so many people so angry"?
But I think many of them are incapable of that level of honesty with themselves.
They will continue to arrogantly dismiss the root causes of all this anger and frustration and believe their own spin that its a small minority of 'far-right' extremists who are provoking and agitating these protests.

Those resorting to rioting are doing themselves no favours by looting shops and businesses - it needs to stop.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think they know the people are seething Freeborn.

And for good reason.

But the violence solved little.

The problem is that they cannot be seen to pander or capitulate to what amounts to an angry mob.

Because if they do where would it end?

Enough is enough, send on the water cannons and MP.

But they cant because they are not approved for use outside of Northern Ireland.

Time to go back home and think about their actions.
edit on 4-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Prisons overcrowded, near collapse.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Plenty of room at ye old prison inn.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Make your minds up!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The problem is that they cannot be seen to pander or capitulate to what amounts to an angry mob.

Well that seem to depend a lot on which community the angry mob come from.
edit on CDTam5216 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

And that's a handy excuse.

Anybody, and i do mean anybody smashing the place up, or causing chaos, and attacking the Police.

Should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It doesn't matter who they are or what side they claim to represent.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Absolutely spot on

Those resorting to rioting are doing themselves no favours by looting shops and businesses - it needs to stop.

Over here we have the elder lads walking round with megaphones barking out orders not to loot. And in fairness, there hasn't been. Apart from the ridiculous "love ulster" parade down the centre of Dublin a few years ago that went horribly wrong for the genius that thought it a good idea.

There needs be groups of dudes, older wiser, stopping looting. Although having said that, we dont have nowhere near a knife crime problem here so they're not afraid to prevent the looting.
Plus everyone knows who's a SF/IRA head so if they're out giving orders, you listen up.
But yeah looting isn't helping any cause at all. Using demonstrations as an excuse to loot is handing the government a platform to retaliate

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The thing is SecretKnowledge2 down your neck of the woods.

If those ""elder lads"" walking around with megaphones catch them looting.

They will most likely be pulled up some close and kneecapped.

Example set if you know what i mean.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

Labour reduced the early release limit from 50% to 40% a couple of weeks ago so I guess they're letting criminals out early and planning to replace them with the disaffected Brits who have been living with the problems caused by "cultural diversity" for years , what we see now has been brewing for a while but Starmer stupidly declared war on the British public and ignored the real problem , the yobs who attacked the police at Manchester airport over a week ago have still not been charged while Brits will start appearing in court.

The murder of the girls in Southport was the catalyst for the trouble that's been brewing but Starmer decided to throw fuel onto the fire by labelling anyone who disagrees with him as Far Right yobs , truly stupid thing to say that shows just how out of touch he is.

In his first day in the job Sir Kier said his government was a "government of service" , the question is service to who because it sure isn't the majority of the population who didn't vote for him.

One month since he won the election and our Country is on the brink of Civil War , nice going Kier.

Worst PM ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL, na mate. They'll get a right kicking alright. There and then so others can cop on.

Kneecapping these days are for drug dealers and rats. Up North.

Plus we dont have kneecapping in the Republic. Out loud anyway
edit on 4 8 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well, let's face facts SecretKnowledge2.

Rather a large percentage of the muppets choosing to riot and attack the Police.

Will indeed be linked to drug dealing and/or other criminal acts.

It's one of the reasons they are easily identified and lifted the next day.

Meaning it's not exactly their first rodeo so to speak.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Sorry I wasn't disagreeing with you in the least, I totally agree.

I just wish it was equal across the board and not so lopsidedly policed and reported on.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

But to be fair, they should have been there on the first night.

They probably weren't on the first night, but I'll pretty much bet they are now amongst the crowd and in police uniforms.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Well, let's face facts SecretKnowledge2.

Rather a large percentage of the muppets choosing to riot and attack the Police.

Will indeed be linked to drug dealing and/or other criminal acts.

It's one of the reasons they are easily identified and lifted the next day.

Meaning it's not exactly their first rodeo so to speak.

Yep spot on.

Thugs committing thuggery pure and simple.

Brain dead morons who think a scarf will make them unspottable to cameras. Idiots.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well if they are amongst the crowd they should be careful.

Because that lot looks rather agitated.

And if they find Police amongst their ranks it might not bode too well for the poor sods.

They are all recording one another and creating their own evidence anyhoo Jane.

Can't see why they would need to be infiltrated mid-riot considering their faces are all over social media.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Mrs F has put her foot down and 'asked' me not to go to Middlesbrough today.
Not very often she 'asks' me not to do anything or not go anywhere but......

She says I'm too old to be getting caught up in anything, I said its our duty to stand up and show we won't be intimidated.....but I'm far more scared of her than I am any policeman or whoever.
Never been one to back down or run away from confrontation or intimidation.
So its probably wiser not to put myself in that situation so I'm going to stay home, do some gardening and maybe watch the Olympics and Horse Racing......and turn my phone off.

Sorry guys, I was hoping to give live updates but not to be.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join