It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup, insurrection and Threat to Democracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree đź’Ż

It is and always has been about the people weaning themselves from dependency on authority figures and stepping into their own power.

The outlook is a little bit discouraging, though, when the entire election process is being subverted right before our very eyes. One candidate was nearly ousted by an assassination attempt and the other candidate was successfully ousted through blackmail.

But discussions aren't attempting to answer the question, "How, as a nation do we stop this from happening?"

It's, "How are the polls looking?" or "WhAt ArE KaMaLa'S pOlicIes?"

...?...?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wait til Trump gets ahold of her in the debates. He's not speaking about her ineptitude at his rallies for a reason. When he hits her with it all in the debates, she'll nervous cackle because she won't have any answers to practice for.

He’s going to demolish her like Tulsi did.
Kamala is known for not doing proper prep work for these things, says her former staff.

“In June 2021, Politico spoke to 22 individuals familiar with Harris's VP office who all claimed that her team was experiencing 'low morale, porous lines of communication and diminished trust among aides and senior officials.”

“Multiple staffers who worked for Harris before she was Vice President told the Washington Post in December 2021 how she'd reportedly refuse to prepare for public appearances and blame her aides when she then underperformed.”

'It's clear [with Harris] that you're not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,' one ex-aide said. 'With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you're constantly sort of propping up a bully and it's not really clear why.'

'We've been to the border,' she told Holt in June of that year.

'You haven't been to the border,' he replied.

'I haven't been to Europe,' Harris clapped back with an awkward laugh. 'I don't understand the point that you're making.'

The flippant response resulted in one of the most damaging public appearances of her entire White House tenure. She didn't do another one-on-one interview for nearly a year.

www.dailymail.co.uk...#:~:text=Only%20four%20of%20the%20initial,partisan%20watchdo g%20Open%20The%20Books.

Kamala the DEI hire is not ready for prime time.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Blah blah blah is right.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

At least Brandon had an excuse. He was an old senile man. She is toast.....

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Question - How Many Times did the British Try to Kill George Washington once they Found Out that he was given Command of the Continental Army ? Who Protected him and Prevented that ? The PEOPLE Did . Nothing has Changed from that Today , No ?
edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

It's no surprise Harris is a tyrant.

Weak people tend to be like that to attempt to cover their weakness.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

The republican party was on the same track; using backroom deals to oust Dr. Ron Paul.

I agree

They also corrupted the Tea Party movement and most of the newly elected flipped once they were in office.

I agree

I know few Republicans who doubt that Jeb Bush was the anointed nominee for president in 2016. It was to be a Clinton/Bush rematch, and the only loser was going to be John Q. Public.

I agree

Thankfully, much of the base had had enough and initiated change.

I agree

People can agree with the choice or not, but by nominating Trump, the Republican base began to take their party back.

I agree

But

The key word used here was ''began''. Yes Republicans 'began'' but then gave it and themselves away again to a populist entertainer.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thanks and you're welcome. I added that just for you to quote.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And you Z sound just the same as I suggested in that post. Them not us. We are the smart ones, they are stupid. You can't or won't see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This bothered me when I first read the story for two reasons:

1 This says that Biden was forced out of running by outside forces. (As you stated)

2 If these DNC leaders think that 25A should be used if he didn't drop out, then why are they not using it to take him from office now?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Populism is closer to the will of the people than Rs or Ds. You do know this, correct?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Are you saying present day Americans are the same as Patriots who fought the Revolutionary War? I don't know if I see the similarity. I think the people of that time had a hunger for freedom that most humans today just don't relate to..

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you have been paying Attention , and have learned ANYTHING about me here on ATS Bings , it should be Clear by Now that I BOW to No Man in this Life , and my Personal Opinions are All my Own . I am also at Least able to Avoid buying a Pig in a Poke when it comes to Political Idealogies because the Lord just Made me that way , and my Beloved Parents just didn't Raise no Idjut . I Callum as I See Them , OK Partner ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Some Are , Some are Not . In 1776 Two Thirds of the Colonists Stayed Out of the War with the British , but Reaped the Rewards of Independence anyway . They had to Face their Own Personal Shame after that but were Still Embraced by those who did Fight and Win their Freedom and started to Build a New Nation . Why Can't We ALL do that Today ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well now Z, evoking a sort of cowboy motif there. Fitting I guess cuz you sound as if you were triggered.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When I, as a UK citizen, can see that Harris is less capable than 2029 Joe and an absolute brain dead joke, how the hell can anyone in America even consider voting for her? She’s an embarrassment and a fraud. It’s beyond belief now. Come on folks, wake the hell up now.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Speaking of threats to democracy…

Kamala, currently the highest ranking member of and current heavyweight champion of DEI, has started segregating her volunteers by race.
Yes, you read that correctly.

“Hours after Biden’s announcement, more than 40,000 people joined a Zoom call for Black women supporters. One for Black men on Monday drew more than 50,000 people and there have been separate calls for South Asian women, LGBTQ allies, and white men.“

They segregate themselves so they can justify segregating the rest of us.
This is the new Jim Crow.
x.com...

www.newsnationnow.com...

This is how you destroy democracy.
Anybody voting for Kamala is a straight up racist.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

My Trigger is ALWAYS Guarded..........*)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This bothered me when I first read the story for two reasons:

1 This says that Biden was forced out of running by outside forces. (As you stated)

2 If these DNC leaders think that 25A should be used if he didn't drop out, then why are they not using it to take him from office now?

Because they know that they will suffer absolutely zero repercussions for their illegal and unethical behaviors.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wait til Trump gets ahold of her in the debates. He's not speaking about her ineptitude at his rallies for a reason. When he hits her with it all in the debates, she'll nervous cackle because she won't have any answers to practice for.

If you listen to the deranged Libs here, Trump is scared to debate her.

She is incoherent on her good days, Trump will destroy her on her and Biden's abysmal track record.

I know, I can't wait to see them debate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join