It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup, insurrection and Threat to Democracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Coup:

a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics and especially the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group

Insurrection:

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Democracy:

a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Definitions courtesy of Merriam-Webster.

This information, from all I have gathered until now comes from Seymour Hersh' Substance, which is pay walled unfortunately.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hakeem Jeffries gave the "okay" to Obama, who then called Biden, informing him that they had VP Harris's approval to invoke the 25th Amendment against him if he did not withdraw from the presidential race, according to sources.

Link

For almost a decade, those who would dare speak out against a corrupt government or even hint at the notion of supporting the orange guy have had these words foisted upon them as a method of derision and mockery.

The "othering" as it were.

Those same voices have been silent as their vote was subverted, their betters having placed their puppet and demand your support. To which, from my perspective, they are more than happy to oblige.

edit on 28-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
None of them Voted for Kamala Harris .

None of them Wanted Kamala Harris .

Kamala put on her performance during the 2020 primary and people resoundingly said no.

And yet Here Democrats in all their Demacracy say you Get Kamala Harris . This is a Coup . Jan 6th was not a coup , This right here is a coup .

The Left could have put in anyone they wanted .

I think everyone knew Joe wouldn't make it but I don't think anyone expected Kamala . People on the Left really don't see this woman for who she is . Look at her Record .
edit on 28-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

We're dealing with people who were going to re elect Joe Biden, until they were told not to. You could pick a name out of a phone book and as long as they were a Democrat, they would vote for them.

"My team won !!"

I mean yeah, the economy sucks, I can't afford to pay my bills, we have no border security and we're over run by illegals, the idea of world peace is a friggin joke, but My Team Won !! "

The same people who believed the pee tapes and Russian collusion and that Trump/Conservatives are evil and a threat to Democracy.

Remember - “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

None of them Voted for Kamala Harris .

None of them Wanted Kamala Harris .

None of them knew they were robots.

edit on 5310808America/Chicagoam28 by 5thHead because: 🎸

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
2016-They stole it from Bernie, gave it to HRC and found a new DNC leader.
2020-29 candidates.BIden lost Iowa, NH and Nevada. The first 3 primaries. Pressured Bernie out again.
2024-They gave it to Harris when Biden is the actual nominee.

They have not had a real primary in a decade.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You brought definitions?
They laugh at your definitions.
Assault rifles used to be automatic weapons. Now they’re black guns.
Women used to be something I was attracted to. Now their penises are bigger than mine.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The same people who believed the pee tapes and Russian collusion and that Trump/Conservatives are evil and a threat to Democracy.

Remember - “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”

People use the word Cult when describing the Left . It wasn't until your post that I realized how accurate that description is .

I think most people would agree with describing ' Scientology ' as a Cult . Their beliefs are flat out strange and require Cognitive dissonance to fit in with other Scientologist . That being said Scientology is a Religion so I'll be polite and call it Faith.

The Left is awash with Cognitive Dissonance to the point that even they cannot deny they are a Cult .
edit on 28-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: DAVID64

People use the word Cult when describing the Left . It wasn't until your post that I realized how accurate that description is .

I think most people would agree with describing ' Scientology ' as a Cult . Their beliefs are flat out strange and require Cognitive dissonance to fit in with other Scientologist . That being said Scientology is a Religion so I'll be polite and call it Faith.

The Left is awash in Cognitive Dissonance to the point that even they cannot deny they are a Cult .

Absolutely the Liberal cult is real.

Nobody wanted Harris in 2020, to the tune of she only received 844 votes in 2 state primaries and dropped like a sack of sh!t.

Fast forward to now and look how fast the cult members got on their knees bowing to their fake and made up savior Kamala.

She did nothing in the 3 1/2 years since she got those 844 votes to warrant this type of utter ass kissing adulation, in fact she polled as the worst VP in half a century.

So yeah these low IQ clowns are definitely in a cult.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I figured Kamala would be the pick, merely because Vegas was giving her the best odds.

But rumor has it that that those in control want Arizona Senator Mark Kelly as their lap dog and puppet, so I'm thinking that he will be the VP pick.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

He certainly does have experience in the Chinese balloon industry.

I'm sure that'll find it's way out in the open soon....

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

They pick demographic. He brings nothing to the table and as they always say the VP is a throw away role. The have to meet 2 of the 3 criteria. Being Gay, Of Color and more than likely not a real man.

edit on 7282024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yesterday, during his rally, Trump again claimed that "they cheated" in the 2020 election. If that's true, it means they orchestrated a coup and installed Biden. Which means they will attempt to do it again. It appears the coup already started with the removal of Biden and the installation of whoever they replace him with.

Trump said they'll cheat again but this time he has a way to "block them" from succeeding. What types of blocks could he have in place to prevent them from rigging another election? He had way more power and authority to enforce these measures while he was still President and he failed. How does he plan to foil them this time around..

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
2016-They stole it from Bernie, gave it to HRC and found a new DNC leader.
2020-29 candidates.BIden lost Iowa, NH and Nevada. The first 3 primaries. Pressured Bernie out again.
2024-They gave it to Harris when Biden is the actual nominee.

They have not had a real primary in a decade.

The republican party was on the same track; using backroom deals to oust Dr. Ron Paul. They also corrupted the Tea Party movement and most of the newly elected flipped once they were in office. I know few Republicans who doubt that Jeb Bush was the anointed nominee for president in 2016. It was to be a Clinton/Bush rematch, and the only loser was going to be John Q. Public. Thankfully, much of the base had had enough and initiated change. People can agree with the choice or not, but by nominating Trump, the Republican base began to take their party back.

The Democrats need a "Trump" moment. A moment where they realize that their party truly does not care about them. A moment where they nominate an outsider all the incumbents hate, but who might actually make a difference. Bernie was close to that moment, but in the end he proved, like Paul, that he was little more than an outspoken career politician. They need a true outsider. Someone who aligns, at least somewhat, with the base of the party. If not, the base will continue to be treated as nothing more than silent foot-soldiers and fodder, marching to the whims of whatever cause the party deems necessary.

In case anyone forgot:

edit on 7/28/2024 by Dapaga because: added video

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Those who Cannot or Won't Think for Themselves are Doomed to Extinction . Natural Law has made that quite Clear ....

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He Needs the Republican Party to " Man the Fook Up " Now . Trump is just a Messenger , a Reminder of What Was , and What Can be Again . He is no Savior , WE THE PEOPLE Need to use Our God Given Free Will and do it Ourselves ! REMEMBER What Our Forefathers Bestowed Upon US or Give into Tyranny Down On Our Knees !

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wait til Trump gets ahold of her in the debates. He's not speaking about her ineptitude at his rallies for a reason. When he hits her with it all in the debates, she'll nervous cackle because she won't have any answers to practice for.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wait til Trump gets ahold of her in the debates. He's not speaking about her ineptitude at his rallies for a reason. When he hits her with it all in the debates, she'll nervous cackle because she won't have any answers to practice for.

If you listen to the deranged Libs here, Trump is scared to debate her.

She is incoherent on her good days, Trump will destroy her on her and Biden's abysmal track record.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Copy and paste. Copy and paste. .

I know of no one who thought of liberals as being in a cult.

UNTIL, some of us noticed that the right, following Trump, demonstrated way to many of the attributes of cultism to consider them as free thinking individuals arriving at the same conclusions as they like to think of themselves. Cultists believe in their hearts that they know things that others who disagree with them do not. Cultists are elitists. Cultists think themselves smarter than others and hence others are stupid. Their chant now has become '''NO not us. Them, they are the cultists''.

Now it is clear that this definition has a strong resemblance to the actions and thinking of people on the left. I see it, most here see it. However, most here did not see it or at least comment on it in terms of cultism until the notion that followers of Trump look like cultists. Mostly because Trump is such a blatant example of a cult leader.

And way to many here will deny that.

Deny it folks. Trump is now being heralded as God's Chosen by way to many of his followers. Way to many who post in these forums. God saved his life so he could save America. 'While many will stop short of thinking that his followers worship him that could merely be that that next step has not been reached yet by most of his fans.

But just wait. If he wins again it will only be a matter of time before he is called God's Supreme Judge for Planet Earth.No, I"m kidding there, or am I.

And even though I made my little attempt to broaden this topic in this thread I do want to thank others here for expanding my own understanding of how the left also fits this description.

One big difference though, Who on the left ever demonstrated the fandom for Biden that Trumpets do for Trump. Get serious now, no one. They were leaving him in droves and I will be God Dosh Darned if any leftists ever once believed that God Chose Biden to be his chosen one.

It's a sad state of affairs folks, that human beings tend towards heirarchy and authority. If history does not prove this than I don't know what will. Blah Blah blah.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

How Many Members of " Alleged Cults " Think for Themselves ? Answer , NONE . They are Subservient to a " Leader " who Thinks for Them . The Democrat Party Acts like a Cult , and if it Quacks like a Duck...Well ...

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join