It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala for President? I didn't vote for her to be President in the Primary...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

The GOP should leave Kamala alone and let her quickly wilt on the vine, like she did in 2019.

All the news right right is about Republicans attacking Kamala, as if she's worth attacking.

As Obama said to Russia about their alleged 2016 election meddling, I say to the GOP, "Cut it out!".

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What should the GOP talk about though?
Should they couch their talking points in a more digestible manner?
Less vitriol? Is Trump capable of that?
I just don’t think they can talk about their plans, without revealing how big of a bite they’re going to take from the project 25 sandwich.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

TPTB Need a New " Tool " in their Shed . The Old Ones are getting a bit Dull Right Now .

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Two quick comments...

First, as a Trump supporter, I want Kamala-Mala-Ding-Dong as his opponent. She's an awkwardly quirky, fringe lunatic with the IQ of a tree frog.

Second, don't be too sure that Ding-Dong will be the final Dem' POTUS candidate in '24. There are still 3 weeks until the Democrat Convention. A lot can happen in politics in that amount of time.

The Democrat coup planners who forced Ye Olde Joe out of the race will never admit it, but it wasn't just his dementia, it was the polls.

Ding-Dong isn't doing any better.

I haven't looked today, (2 rounds of golf...) but as of yesterday -- 27 June 2024, Trump was +1.5 over Biden in the RCP Average.

As of 27 July 2024, Trump was up +1.7 against Special-K.

This whole thing stinks to high Heaven, quite honestly!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh oh!

...And this is FOX NEWS!

The ketchup's going to be hitting the wall at Mar a Lago!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tommy1974
Two quick comments...

First, as a Trump supporter, I want Kamala-Mala-Ding-Dong as his opponent. She's an awkwardly quirky, fringe lunatic with the IQ of a tree frog.

Second, don't be too sure that Ding-Dong will be the final Dem' POTUS candidate in '24. There are still 3 weeks until the Democrat Convention. A lot can happen in politics in that amount of time.

The Democrat coup planners who forced Ye Olde Joe out of the race will never admit it, but it wasn't just his dementia, it was the polls.

Ding-Dong isn't doing any better.

I haven't looked today, (2 rounds of golf...) but as of yesterday -- 27 June 2024, Trump was +1.5 over Biden in the RCP Average.

As of 27 July 2024, Trump was up +1.7 against Special-K.

This whole thing stinks to high Heaven, quite honestly!

Agreed.

Also this puts pressure on Kamala. Because any mistake going forward here will sway the vote fast on the ones who are on the fence.

She’ll be exposed and be seen for what it is. She did get shoed in here. We all know she lost horribly in the 2019 democratic primary with Tulsi Gabbard delivering the boot.

Some remember it clearly. And wonder why and how she got propped up here.

Basically a hijacking if you will lol

edit on 28-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Friendly Reminder:

KAMALA HARRIS got less than 2% of the vote in 2019 state primaries. In her own state of California, only 1 in 10 said they would vote for Kamala Harris. Most Californians wanted Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Her horrible personality and slave-owner mentality, followed Kamala to the Vice Presidency...

Exasperation and dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris’ frustrating start as vice president
Read All about it: www.cnn.com...

KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Talk about the end of democracy eh? Fk the people that voted for the nominee, we’ll just put Kamala in their spot.

AND she gets Bidens war chest. Go figure

And the left try to constantly push the lie that Trump is a threat to democracy. Nothing looks more feminine and silly than dudes posting pictures of Kamala that say "I'm with her".

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Trump won the republican primary, even in states that he was undemocratically removed from the ballot. This is not the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Oh oh!

...And this is FOX NEWS!

You didn't learn about polls yet? Hillary, the other "I'm with her", was leading Trump by 10+ points in those swing states before she lost them all.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I made a similar comment in another thread, but it's worth repeating IMHO...

I have never seen a reversal of political fortunes faster, or more extreme than what we're seeing right now with Harris.

In just 2 weeks, she's gone from being lower in the polls than Biden, to now even with Trump. The press has gone from treating her like a joke, to slobbering all over her like she's the greatest Democrat of all time.

Something is wacky here!

Way off...

I for one, am suspicious as hell!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Oh oh!

...And this is FOX NEWS!

I actually love seeing those numbers! I hope they show more of them, personally.

I really do!

edit - Numbers like this will make more people go out and vote. Keep it up, dems! Keep it up!
edit on 8/4/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh oh!

...And this is FOX NEWS!

You didn't learn about polls yet? Hillary, the other "I'm with her", was leading Trump by 10+ points in those swing states before she lost them all.

Speaking of Michigan lol. The democrats have been trying to work hard there.

Working hard to continue turning it into a sh*thole and pander votes.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join