It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala for President? I didn't vote for her to be President in the Primary...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I Think this Ad needs a Little Less Truth to get Her Message out...........

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How could there possibly be any less truth in this ad? lol.
Pretty sure he violated his own Terms and conditions when he posted it on X originally.
You think this is real?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Yes , it is Real..................................Sarcastic as Hell ....LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: GotterDameron23

The equivalent to this that people are conveniently already forgetting about is that Haley and DeSantis also released their delegates before the primary vote and asked them to vote for Trump.

These are people who say, "But I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Haley!" Or for DeSantis. And there is nothing they can do. All the Haley never-Trumpers who were really for her, really wanted her to win... well, they got nothing out of it. All their delegates went for Trump anyway at the primary.

Biden dropped out and asked his delegates to vote for Harris. We have to wait and see how many do.

Mate this is not even kind of the same thing . Not even close.

She in truth shouldn't be within one mile of the Presidency and yet she is ......

Have you not stopped to ask yourself why ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: Lumenari

Everyone who voted for Biden also voted for Harris.

It was a Biden/Harris ticket. She didn't fall off a coconut tree.

She is now the presumptive nominee, just like Trump was the presumptive nominee until the Milwaukee convention.

Answered in 4 minutes and the video I posted was 7 minutes long.

Everyone who voted for Biden in the Primary voted for Biden.

She didn't fall off a coconut tree but she would probably try to dry hump it and televise it if it got her votes.

Good to know that you are completely OK with saving Democracy by your party not allowing their voters to choose their candidate.

Democrat voters chose Biden/harris not simply Biden. The real question is who the DNC will nominate for VP which is how the ticket will be updated. Why do we even care? Get out there and vote for the scary evil cheeto king and Kamala will soon be a bad memory.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How could there possibly be any less truth in this ad? lol.
Pretty sure he violated his own Terms and conditions when he posted it on X originally.
You think this is real?

Of course it's not real.

and yet it rings so True.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It should have been an open convention for the democrats, if the delegates wanted to vote Harris in they could or not, their choice.

Will this demoralize some Democrats from voting; possibly.
If they want to punish their party and do not care if Trump wins then yes they stay home.
In 2016 some people felt Bernie Sanders got cheated and they stayed home, could this happen again, maybe.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GotterDameron23

Dems should think of this like buying a new car.

They go to the showroom and pick out the car they want...and buy it.
The dealership says "wonderful choice" and says we'll deliver it to you in November.

Later, the dealership says "whoops...sorry, that model has been recalled" and, instead of giving them their money back to look for and buy another car someplace else...the dealership just gives them a completely different car...one they didn't want in the first place.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
All it takes for someone else to run are signatures from at least 300 delegates (with no more than 50 from any one state) to have a chance at making the nomination ballot. No one has expressed any interest it seems. With the Ohio ballot deadline in August it seems logistically impossible to set up new primaries throughout the country. Harris polled dead even in some swing states ahead in one and behind in one on a Fox Poll posted this weekend and on another thread. It seems that there are not too many disgruntled voters.
edit on 28-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
All it takes for someone else to run are signatures from at least 300 delegates (with no more than 50 from any one state) to have a chance at making the nomination ballot. No one has expressed any interest it seems. With the Ohio ballot deadline in August it seems logistically impossible to set up new primaries throughout the country. Harris polled dead even in some swing states ahead in one and behind in one on a Fox Poll posted this weekend and on another thread. It seems that there are not too many disgruntled voters.

So who ran against Biden? Because you don't get the Biden/Harris ticket until after the convention. The primaries decide the candidate and they pick a VP, not the people. So, the people in the D party should get a chance to have a say.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I stated what a candidate can do at this point for the delegates to make a determination. If you're unhappy with it, I don't know what to tell you. Have we seen, even here that people who voted for Biden are outraged? I mean that seriously, as I haven't seen any real pushback. I know Trump supporters are very vocal, but I'm asking about Biden supporters.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
D's are in LOCKSTEP

Not my candidate but msm sure put a pillow over
Marianne Williamson campaign - sure she is holding her head somewhere

She has been still campaigning - nothing like democracy communist style

edit on 28-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Not even close to the same. Harris was not part of the primary process. Also, there are states in the US that did not even hold a DNC primary.

How is this the will of the people.

DeSantis and Haley were running for POTUS and stepped aside.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nobody chose Harris. They chose Biden and she just happened to be the tagalong.

We’re talking about a woman who dropped out first after the 2020 Democratic primaries because of how much people couldn’t stand her.
edit on 28-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

We’re talking about a woman who dropped out first after the 2020 Democratic primaries because of how much people couldn’t stand her.

LESS than 1% of the 2020 democrat primary vote.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
This is crazy that Kamala Harris is allowed to just walk into Biden's shoes.

I didn't vote for Kamala in the Primary.

And the person who got second place for President in the Democrat Primary should be taking Biden's place.

That wasn't Kamala.

This is 'bait and switch'.

Anyone who ran against Biden for President in the Democratic Primary should be pissed.

Anyone who didn't vote for Biden in the Democrat Primary has just been disenfranchised.

Kamala Harris did not win the Democratic Presidential Primary to become President of the United States.

Who wants to start a lawsuit?

She didn't even come in the top 20 candidates with less than 1000 TOTAL votes from only 2 states, ZERO votes from the other 48 including CA her home state. Other females gained 500k votes or more...just saying.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

LESS than 1% of the 2020 democrat primary vote.

I think you are being kind, it's more like LESS than .0045%

Joe Biden 14,465,519
Dean Phillips 529,664
Marianne Williamson 473,761

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All of you pro-Harris voters have missed one important thing the democratic party took away from you this primary cycle. INFORMED CHOICE! No one 'ran" against Biden because the party bigwigs hid his mental state from their constituents, real pro voter move there. Seems like Newsome was running his "shadow campaign" just in case that little tid bit dropped too early. It really took the debate to reveal Joe was not viable!?! Please. Now the media that locked up any negative coverage of Joe till the debate put his mental state on full display, now is gushing over Harris? And you believe them? And you have the nerve to say Trump voters are a cult?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

AKA “loophole”, TPTB want her in for some very odd reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh come on.
It’s just not sticking.
Democrats are fine with the man they chose in the primary, to make this choice.
I just don’t hear any Democrats complaining about Biden’s choice of Kamala, or Trumps choice of Vance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join