It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala for President? I didn't vote for her to be President in the Primary...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is crazy that Kamala Harris is allowed to just walk into Biden's shoes.

I didn't vote for Kamala in the Primary.

And the person who got second place for President in the Democrat Primary should be taking Biden's place.

That wasn't Kamala.

This is 'bait and switch'.

Anyone who ran against Biden for President in the Democratic Primary should be pissed.

Anyone who didn't vote for Biden in the Democrat Primary has just been disenfranchised.

Kamala Harris did not win the Democratic Presidential Primary to become President of the United States.

Who wants to start a lawsuit?
edit on 7272024 by GotterDameron23 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Talk about the end of democracy eh? Fk the people that voted for the nominee, we’ll just put Kamala in their spot.

AND she gets Bidens war chest. Go figure

edit on 27-7-2024 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GotterDameron23

The equivalent to this that people are conveniently already forgetting about is that Haley and DeSantis also released their delegates before the primary vote and asked them to vote for Trump.

These are people who say, "But I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Haley!" Or for DeSantis. And there is nothing they can do. All the Haley never-Trumpers who were really for her, really wanted her to win... well, they got nothing out of it. All their delegates went for Trump anyway at the primary.

Biden dropped out and asked his delegates to vote for Harris. We have to wait and see how many do.

edit on 27-7-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here Comes the Judge

Judge Joe Brown

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The left is a dumpster fire who picks the worst possible candidates, and has for some time now.

That said, she was on the ticket people voted for in the primaries. I suppose we could split hairs on whether or not she was at the top, but it was assumed she’d take over if Father Time’s clock stopped ticking.

She’s a bad candidate, I have no interest in her. But if the shoe was on the other foot and a Republican dropped out and the left threatened to force the right to go with a fresh candidate with no war chest, I’m sure the discussion would be completely different here.

She’s bad, she’s done poorly on her own outside of California when she by herself on national opinion. Take the win with grace is my advice to the right. Don’t pick the low hanging fruit of the DEI discussion and just keep your momentum and focus on policy. It’s a winning strategy.
edit on 27-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

The equivalent to this that people are conveniently already forgetting about is that Haley and DeSantis also released their candidates before the primary vote and asked them to vote for Trump.

These are people who say, "But I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Haley!" Or for DeSantis. And there is nothing they can do. All the Haley never-Trumpers who were really for her, really wanted her to win... well, they got nothing out of it. All their delegates went for Trump anyway at the primary.

Biden dropped out and asked his delegates to vote for Harris. We have to wait and see how many do.

Apples and oranges.

Literally nobody voted for Harris.

I will leave this here to explain the actual situation...

"There is a lot going on.. so Biden had to step out... he can't run any more because he is mentally impaired, and that mentally impaired man endorsed Kamala for President. Makes sense to me... "

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmSat, 27 Jul 2024 22:14:40 -050014 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Everyone who voted for Biden also voted for Harris.

It was a Biden/Harris ticket. She didn't fall off a coconut tree.

She is now the presumptive nominee, just like Trump was the presumptive nominee until the Milwaukee convention.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

She is now the presumptive nominee, just like Trump was the presumptive nominee until the Milwaukee convention.

Answered in 4 minutes and the video I posted was 7 minutes long.

Everyone who voted for Biden in the Primary voted for Biden.

She didn't fall off a coconut tree but she would probably try to dry hump it and televise it if it got her votes.

Good to know that you are completely OK with saving Democracy by your party not allowing their voters to choose their candidate.

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmSat, 27 Jul 2024 22:28:58 -050028 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If Kamala "wins" then the deep state will have successfully executed a coup. A puppet regime will be installed in the U.S. just like Ukraine. Seems pretty obvious we're already under a puppet regime where leaders are installed.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

And the person who got second place for President in the Democrat Primary should be taking Biden's place.

Checks date of post.....

Um....Kamala didn't "run" for President during the Democratic Primary. She was on Joe Biden's ticket, the Biden/Harris ticket, as VP. Like most incumbent presidents, Biden ran mostly unopposed.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They’re either pissed or they aren’t.
It’s no ones business to tell others how they should feel
Judging by this past week, I think the actual reaction is…relief.

If they were pissed, we’d be hearing about it.
Have you heard complaints?

We’re also thrilled that Trump picked that Vance dude.
The thorn In Trump’s wilting rose.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Checks date of post.....

Um....Kamala didn't "run" for President during the Democratic Primary. She was on Joe Biden's ticket, the Biden/Harris ticket, as VP. Like most incumbent presidents, Biden ran mostly unopposed.

Mostly?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
They’re either pissed or they aren’t.
It’s no ones business to tell others how they should feel
Judging by this past week, I think the actual reaction is…relief.

If they were pissed, we’d be hearing about it.
Have you heard complaints?

We’re also thrilled that Trump picked that Vance dude.
The thorn In Trump’s wilting rose.

Hoping you don't have children...

Because it would be weird to vote against your children's future.

Not that Democrats care about kids at all.

Unless they are allowed to kill them in the womb.

THEN they are important.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Fun fact:
Bill Weld ran against incumbent Trump, in Massachusetts, during the 2020 election.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Wow, ok. I’ll keep that in mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Either they’re planning to cheat to get her the W or the REAL bait and switch has yet to happen and all she is presumptive of is being a placeholder until then.

She has no chance of beating Trump. Even in Cali no one cares for her political ascension. Or what it took to get her there.

Also. What’s a woman. Asking for the people screeching we have to have one in the WH.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

She has no chance of beating Trump. Even in Cali no one cares for her political ascension. Or what it took to get her there.

I’d say as of now, she has little chance of beating Trump.

I think he and the right have more momentum. Even if we put policy aside, the left has egg on their face for having to scramble to begin with. Then if you gauge policy, people are going to put more weight in the last party to hold the hot potato.

A lot of people feel the left is arrogant, and thinks they know best above the voter. I think that’s understandable and I personally agree with the sentiment.

The right could lose ground if they express a similar level of arrogance.

It’s simple, stick to policy and the momentum stays while the left scrambles. Or the main talking points can be DEI, legal stipulations of their candidate, and personal attacks.

If one of the leading premises is that the left focuses most of their energy on personally attacking Trump, the right will be viewed the same if they engage in the same tactics. Most of the right is going to vote for Trump. Most of the left will vote for Harris. What’s left to decide the winner is the independents. They outnumber either party on their own, but have a lot more people who will simply picks who they like more or identify with.

IMO, it’s harder game to play to sell a divisive candidate as it is to articulate policy. But I also doubt I fit into any majority of thought either, so I’m probably not the best to read that pulse.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All the Major Unions in the U.S. will be Voing for Mr. Trump . They know which Side their Bread is Buttered On .

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All the Major Unions in the U.S. will be Voing for Mr. Trump . They know which Side their Bread is Buttered On .

I wouldn’t be shocked if that was the case.

The left has done bad trade deals and promised certain things for the blue collar workers while delivering on nothing.

I don’t think it would be surprising for a lot of them to roll the dice on someone else’s

But I also know that Trump is his own worst enemy at times. Lately it seems he’s been more thoughtful and calculated, but sometimes he can’t resist stirring the pot or going after people and large groups who have been critical of him.

No matter what happens, the losing side will blame everyone but themselves or their party.

A vast majority of America will say they are picking the lesser of two evils. Yet when a side loses many pretend it was absolutely clear what would have been best even when most agree it’s all imperfect.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence that she did not fall off a coconut tree?

Maybe the reason for her Meme of falling out of a coconut tree is because she was climbing one trying to get a coconut and fell down.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join