It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting - anti-Christian bias task force proposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Capitalism isn't going anywhere. (15 of) The Top Fifty Corporate Owners:

1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC (holding company for Wal-Mart heirs)

So those are the ones that control the means of production. I can invest in most of those. But those are the top ones that own my consumption life. They own me in some way. Almost everything I buy is owned by one of them partially. Even my Toyota is 1.19% owned by State Street. Which is how those asset managers technically own everything.

So what's that all to me in the bourgeoisie? How dare they own things for people to invest in? Spare me.

It's a conglomerate world of international interconnectivity anyway. A little late to stop globalization.

That's what's so freaking hilarious about the Marxist soothsaying, how do "the people" take over the means of production? Where is there people power vs. Blackrock? Buy it? Invest in them? Become an important shareholder?

Humorously, You see the extent of what is called "cultural marxism" in the back room of Target marketing.

"Okay, so some repressed and tranny-obsessed TikTok instigator started a boycott against our pride displays. She said we sell transgender swimwear for kids."

"But we don't, that was out of context!"

"It doesn't matter. Angry people are yelling at employees and causing a scene everywhere pride displays are up. And our stock is trading down 17% since this broke. The shareholders are pissed and losing confidence."

"So we back off this. With record shrink across the board this is the last thing we need. Move them to the back, scale them down, and make them optional in religious locations."

The day the government steps in and say you can't take down your pride advertising or you can't have pride advertising, then capitalism is gone.

Until then, I'm wondering how this classless society is compatible with capitalist reality, and State Street.
edit on 28-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

For some yes, others form group affiliations both strong and week. They can be found all over the internet, in academia and scientific circles.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

But where are the products made?

Where are the jobs located?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

For some yes, others form group affiliations both strong and week. They can be found all over the internet, in academia and scientific circles.

People coming together with similar philosophies is not unusual.

But still — atheist has only one definition.

Lack of belief in a god.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Dandandat3

And many of those individuals have adopted a singular philosophy to be anti-theistic and they militantly go out of their way to philosophically battle theists. They believe it is their function to convince theists that they are wrong. And they can get very angry when theists try to argue that they are wrong. They have a problem when theists use their beliefs to inform their lives and their politics.

They have their collective dogma just like any theistic group.

Anti-theist is an individual philosophy.

Atheist/atheism is not.

Perhaps to the surprise of many, Richard Dawkins, famed “New Atheist” of yesteryear, in a recent radio interview called himself a “cultural Christian.”
He was quick to clarify that he is “not a believer” in the actual teachings of Christianity, but nonetheless told the interviewer “I love hymns and Christmas carols, and I sort of feel at home in the Christian ethos.
I feel that we are a Christian country in that sense.” This exchange was prompted by the discomfort Dawkins felt in the build-up to Easter seeing England full of lights celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.

Beyond mere aesthetics, Dawkins also stated that he likes to “live in a culturally Christian country” because it is kind to women and tolerant of homosexuals, whereas Islam is fundamentally hostile to both.

Interesting.
Richard Dawkins seems very unafraid of “Christian culture”.
He is embracing it.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But still — atheist has only one definition.

Lack of belief in a god.

Dare I say it! I agree with Annee on this wholeheartedly!

I try not to use the term Atheist as a label for myself anymore, because it's had too many other things attached to it.

Things that make us atheists all look like cold heartless skeptics.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Everywhere?

My Korean Samsung Phone has components built in Vietnam, Korea, and China, was sold to me by an American T-Mobile provider, which in itself is owned by a German telecommunications company. And when I have a problem with it or it's service I have to call Bangalore, India.

And there's even child labor in that chain in places. I can't really effect change in any of that.
edit on 28-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I have no interest in Richard Dawkins.

He has his own philosophy as an individual.

I have mine.

Atheist still has only one definition: lack of belief in a god.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Everywhere?

My Korean Samsung Phone has components built in Vietnam, Korea, and China, was sold to me by an American T-Mobile provider, which in itself is owned by a German telecommunications company. And when I have a problem with it or it's service I have to call Bangalore, India.

And there's even child labor in that chain in places.

That is the point.

We can’t be isolationists.

“People” keep fighting Global — but we already are.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Like Dave Chappel says.

"If they're black, then it's a gang. If they're Italian, it's the mob. But if they're #Jewish, it's a coincidence and you should never speak about it!""

Just like not all black people are part of a gang and not all Italians are part of the mob , not all Jewish people are part of the Jewish syndicate . However, a lot of the people behind the organizations [Hollywood,WEF,globalist,dnc,govt,Vanguard,Blackrock,Oligarch,Tech companies,etc ] pushing the woke and anti-christian views today are coincidentally Jewish.

The Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony director who did the Last Supper parody using drag queens is also coincidentally Jewish.

I'm not religious what so ever and no I'm not an antisemitic [Which is the typical response when ever bringing up Israel in not a positive light] , have Jewish friends ,attending friends bar mitzvah and one of my sons best friend is Jewish who basically lives here during the summer.Also Im not a pro Palestine either. So since we got that out of the way.

It appears that there is certainly a anti-christian view being pushed and the entities that are pushing it also coincidentally have a lot of Jewish executives. Again not all Jewish people are part of what appears to be a very powerful group of Jewish heavy organizations pushing these woke and anti christian views, but there certainly appears to be a Jewish mob that are not very Christian friendly.

So it puzzles me that Republicans love to Hawk Tuah Israel and are willing to Screw over the American tax payer for Israel . Republicans complain about sending money to Ukraine [which I agree we shouldn't], but then go full retard and make the American tax payer take out loans and pay interest on $34 Trillion so we can give billions to Israel? Especially when Israel has less debt per capita and can take out their own loans?

If I where Christian looking into the anti Christian bias I would start with the big Entities pushing it and the people behind them. However, its just likely a coincidence and we should never speak about it.

On another note gov't shouldn't be involved with religion nor sexual preferences besides to ensure that EVERYONE can practice ANY religion and can have any sex kink they like as long as it doesn't INTRUDE into OTHERS or harm others.

edit on 44731America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jul 2024 20:44:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Everywhere?

That is the point.

You seem eager and happy to have some entity on the other side of the world dictate the rules you’ll live by.
That’s globalism.
England found out the hard way that letting a group of people on the other side of the channel dictating how they live was a bad idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Everywhere?

That is the point.

You seem eager and happy to have some entity on the other side of the world dictate the rules you’ll live by.
That’s globalism.
England found out the hard way that letting a group of people on the other side of the channel dictating how they live was a bad idea.

That is your fear and your interpretation.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Everywhere?

That is the point.

I don't know what you do for work, but in my job, I saw during covid how globalism messes with the supply chain, we didn't have enough containers to even ship things, 100's of ships were backed up at the ports. food imported for China, nah, would rot before it ever got here.
What I discovered is that we should be making everything in "North America" which means Mexico, America and Canada.
And if problems arise in the supply chain we deal with it here, not in Vietnam or India.
We have the trade deal, it should be promoted more, but because Trump did it, nobody says anything about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Everywhere?

That is the point.

That’s globalism.

That is your fear and your interpretation.

I have no fear, sweet aunty.
I believe my interpretation of England leaving the EU was spot on.
There are many lessons to learn from them having been in and out of that mess.
Hopefully America wont have to learn the hard way.
Voting has consequences.

My point about the atheists is that some of them actually see the good a Christian culture is for a nation.

Christians are the most tolerant religion for the LGBT crowd, but instead of them being chill they just mock us.
France opening ceremony is the most recent example.
I suppose they are too afraid to mock religions that throw them off buildings.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join