It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious spoof ad mocks Kamala Harris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Musk's tweet has now passed 60 million views., with tens of thousands of people retweeting!

Also, people are reporting that Facebook has banned the video.
Gee, what a surprise.

And the reason Facebook gives after taking down your post: Your post is against community standards and it appears you're only trying to obtain "likes".

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DCPat

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Musk's tweet has now passed 60 million views., with tens of thousands of people retweeting!

Also, people are reporting that Facebook has banned the video.
Gee, what a surprise.

And the reason Facebook gives after taking down your post: Your post is against community standards and it appears you're only trying to obtain "likes".

OMG that's too funny. Mark Zuckerberg (who was born in 1984) violates user's privacy, sells their data, tracks people who don't even use Facebook, and lies to congress. Then he tells people how they should behave.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I personally thought that it was funny. Reminded me of something that Saturday Night Live might’ve done back in the day. My husband and I were actually talking about this the other day - the stuff that SNL did in their heyday wouldn’t even make it on air in this climate. They were equal-opportunity on who they made fun of. Now you have people screaming about it, banning postings, and getting into fights with complete strangers online because of it.

<< 1  2   >>

join