It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious spoof ad mocks Kamala Harris

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Elon Musk has embedded this on his X account, so you know it's going viral, big-time.

YouTuber Mr. Reagan outdid himself with this one. Musk simply said: "This is amazing."

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That was a good one!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Musk's tweet has now passed 60 million views., with tens of thousands of people retweeting!

Also, people are reporting that Facebook has banned the video.
Gee, what a surprise.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Yeah that's a good one.

There is no doubt that Harris is a diversity hire.

I find it hilarious that she couldn't amass 1000 votes in the 2020 primaries before dropping out and now the extremely low IQ clowns that support up and coming Communists, have crowned her the supreme savior of the Liberal idiot squad.

I cannot wait for this to blow up in their faces in November.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

That's some high quality mockery. 👍

Someone should buy TV ad time for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Gee, what a surprise.

Social engineering ...
Another example of why Facebook sucks.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Musk's tweet has now passed 60 million views., with tens of thousands of people retweeting!

Gee, what a surprise.

What's facebook?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I find it hilarious that she couldn't amass 1000 votes in the 2020 primaries

I know! She totally bombed, but now suddenly she's their superhero warrior woman.

a reply to: watchitburn

Yes! That would be incredible if someone bought a couple prime-time TV minutes and ran that ad. The left would have the biggest meltdown ever.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What's sad is, all of THAT, is Kamala Harris. The synopsis of Kamala!!!

Especially playing the race and gender cards, they're her stepping stones and she uses them like rocks. Crucify you rocks, belittle you rocks, backed into a corner rocks, can't think of anything else rocks.

Yeah Kamala, you GO girl! cackle cackle

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I find it hilarious that she couldn't amass 1000 votes in the 2020 primaries

I know! She totally bombed, but now suddenly she's their superhero warrior woman.

a reply to: watchitburn

Yes! That would be incredible if someone bought a couple prime-time TV minutes and ran that ad. The left would have the biggest meltdown ever.

It's some good comedy. just because it has some truth to it doesn't mean it is not comedy....I suppose there will be a direct order from the Biden administration silencing this and any other things making fun of their candidate. It will be considered terrorism against democracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's great that Mr. Reagan used the Kwanzaa thing in his mocking of Harris. She was exposed for that lie long ago, but shockingly, just last Christmas she told the Kwanzaa tale again.

It's hilarious that she would think anyone would believe this.

“Growing up, Kwanzaa was always a special time – we came together with generations of friends and family and neighbors.
There were never enough chairs, so my sister and I and the other children would often sit on the floor, and together we lit the candles of the kinara, and then the elders would talk about how Kwanzaa is a time to celebrate culture, community and family, and they, of course, taught us about the seven principles.”

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
By continuelly attacking and slandering Kamala by the Right Wing, Isn't going to win over many women to their maga cause.

Many women see this as a large component of Project 25. No abortions, No birth control...

www.afscme.org...

edit on 27-7-2024 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

The only way to stop Kamala from looking bad in videos is to stop her from opening her mouth.

This is mostly video clips of her... opening her mouth.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

The only way to stop Kamala from looking bad in videos is to stop her from opening her mouth.

Keep it up then. People that read things beside "confirmation bias" realize that people are tired of attack politics and looking for more stability rather than the current clown show.

Keep attacking her and watch her poll numbers increase. The race is getting tighter....

www.reuters.com...

edit on 27-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What in the video in your words is slander?

Why wouldn’t women rip on her? I honestly don’t understand why a women would be more inclined to vote for her over man?

Can you explain to me what a women would see in her? Maybe from a women’s perspective if you happen to have one.

Because I think women can be fairly discerning….especially with other women….so why would they like her? Just girls club stuff? Girl power, girls sticking together ect… is it just that? Grade school level thinking?

Or do they actually find her palatable, relatable and a person they would like to emulate themselves?

I am serious here. What do see that’s so great about Kamala? What would real females see in her.

Bonus points for defining a women .

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Why wouldn’t women rip on her? I honestly don’t understand why a women would be more inclined to vote for her over man?

It'll be a spite vote triggered by something Vance says.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I think it has to do with freedom of choice which trump and Project 25 want to take away.

www.afscme.org...

Women look at politics different than men.....keep it up

btw....I'm not a woman, all I know is what my ex'es and girlfriends tell me.

edit on 27-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Keep it up then. People that read things beside "confirmation bias" realize that people are tired of attack politics and looking for more stability rather than the current clown show.

Keep attacking her and watch her poll numbers increase. The race is getting tighter....

www.reuters.com...

No one needs to attack her. They just need to listen to what she says to understand how bad her presidency would be for the USA.

Do you understand the phrase 'Please engage brain before opening mouth'. She doesn't.

edit on 27-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.reuters.com...

Her numbers might even increase more. But there's a point that even the most forgiving, the most loyal, the most ignorant must realize what is right in front of their faces. Oh wait, Biden.....

The point in, she has no redeeming qualities. Her stint as attorney general in CA was a bust. Her stint as senator was a bust. She literally offers nothing beneficial to the average person. She brings nothing to the table that would benefit the United States of America. She's leans heavily towards the NWO agenda and is considered FAR LEFT, farther than Biden. There isn't one good reason to vote for her except for those on the Left who want to BEAT TRUMP.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Women look at politics different than men.....keep it up

The women who vote with their emotions are too ignorant to understand that their children are the ones who are going to suffer the consequences. It's like people of color who vote for a candidate simply because they're non-white.

You can find dozens of videos where reporters ask people on the street why they like or dislike certain candidates. Maybe 1 in 10 people actually know the candidates' policies and voting records.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join