It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious spoof ad mocks Kamala Harris

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Also, people are reporting that Facebook has banned the video.

I didn't realize Facebook was so racist and sexist. How dare they ban a video of a Asian woman speaking her truth. /s

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
By continuelly attacking and slandering Kamala by the Right Wing, Isn't going to win over many women to their maga cause.

What is a woman?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

.gov : "Propaganda for me but not for thee!"

You have SERIOUS problems if your government actively pushes false narratives and utter BS, then just as actively, it suppresses opposing views and perspectives. You have like, BIGGLY problems.

Here we have spoof....

A spoof folks.🙄

Yet the truth ministry can't have the peasants mocking the "Reich", or whatever "Order" it happens to be this week or the next.

2020 was a flat out coup and a fork in the road. The night and day difference in this country practically knocked people over. It's the reason we are all screwed up in so many ways. You have ~two competing ways of existing where the ~two sides can't possibly coexist with each other.

Example:

Person A: "I think it's completely fine having sexual deviants read stories to my children. You're just transphobic,(..or whatever.)"

Person B: "How are these "people" not in jail for blatantly corrupting and grooming minors?? NOT my kids you sick mf'rs!!"

It's oil and water. It'll never mix. Therefore, society has to have a reckoning to solidify how it's going to be. Maybe not today or even tomorrow, but it's a certainty. There's no putting the toothpaste back into the tube for the last 2-3 generations as it pertains to the "new" education they received K-12+.

The department of education ( more like training) has seriously destroyed this country. You wanna source? That's your source. It starts right there. Ripping identities apart, destroying individual thought and expression, eliminating parental controls and input, and TRAINING your little ones to hate this country and YOU because you didn't "do enough".

It's at a crescendo now where it HAS TO be one way or the other in order to solidify the change, or stop it in its tracks. This unfortunately has to occur now. Whereas there was a time other options could have been discussed, those windows have been closed and in order to reopen them, you'll have to break them.

Sucks.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ok so you just don’t know what your talking by linking Trump to project 2025 I understand.

What am I to keep up? What will happen if I do?

I am not American, barking up the wrong tree I think.

a reply to: lilzazz

edit on 27-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It'll be a spite vote triggered by something Vance says.

One can always count on the spiteful, hateful social leftists.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

By continuelly attacking and slandering Kamala by the Right Wing, Isn't going to win over many women to their maga cause.

What is a woman?

Wash your hair, put on some clean clothes, go to a bar and find out. That is if you swing that way; otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.
edit on 27-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Wash your hair, put on some clean clothes, go to a bar and find out. That is if you swing that way; otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.

Ha! Your answer is go pick up trash at a gay bar?

Not surprised that you don't know what to tell me. It's literally why I asked.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ha! Your answer is go pick up trash at a gay bar?

Not surprised that you don't know what to tell me. It's literally why I asked.

uhh...you're the one that brought up "gay" That's ok, nothing wrong with that

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is if you swing that way;

Just stop. Get some help. - Michael Jordan

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

You have SERIOUS problems if your government actively pushes false narratives and utter BS, then just as actively, it suppresses opposing views and perspectives. You have like, BIGGLY problems.

We are there.

There is something seriously wrong, and scary going
on right now. Joe Biden dropped out of the race,
supposedly is running the country. But look at his
schedule!? What is he actually doing?

Not much! If anything....

Its been this way for the last 3 1/2 years.

A little spoof is all it takes to spook the left,
we are in some serious bandini.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Many women see this as a large component of Project 25. No abortions, No birth contrl...

Oh you are so right. Boy this professor sure puts the Christian in his place, doesn't she?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That is if you swing that way;

Just stop. Get some help. - Michael Jordan

What is a woman?
Remember?

I know what a woman is, apparently you need the help if you don't!!
edit on 27-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

By continuelly attacking and slandering Kamala ....

She put herself in the public spotlight so when she is wrong or stupid, it's her own fault she gets attacked. No one with a brain is going to sit back and see/hear what she is doing and not say how dumb it is. Oh .. and it's not slander if it's true. Example - she got her 'career' off to a start when she was 29 by strapping on Willie Brown kneepads and doing him at age 60. That's not slander. That's true.
edit on 7/27/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I know what a woman is,

Wanna' bet? I'm sure you don't. Do you understand XX/XY?
That's what decides when a person is a man or woman.
Nothing else.

trump and Project 25 want to take away.

You just lost all credibility. Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025. That's the left wings latest boogeyman that they are using to strike fear into the lemmings that they want voting for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That was a parody?

Art imitating reality 👍

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: lilzazz

The only way to stop Kamala from looking bad in videos is to stop her from opening her mouth.

This is mostly video clips of her... opening her mouth.

Hey between that and spreading her legs she embodied Diversity, inclusiveness and equity!!
edit on 27-7-2024 by Dalamax because: Edit

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hopefully, that pompous nitwit George Clooney has seen the ad by now. The Hollyweirdos will be throwing major hissy fits over this.

Remember when Alyssa Milano traded her Tesla for a VW EV because she heard that Elon Musk was a racist? Because he believed in freedom of speech?

ETA: The Harris ad has now been viewed 92 million times on Elon Musk's Twitter account!
edit on 27-7-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Here we have spoof....

A spoof folks.🙄

Yet the truth ministry can't have the peasants mocking the "Reich", or whatever "Order" it happens to be this week or the next.

2020 was a flat out coup and a fork in the road. The night and day difference in this country practically knocked people over. It's the reason we are all screwed up in so many ways. You have ~two competing ways of existing where the ~two sides can't possibly coexist with each other.

Example:

Person A: "I think it's completely fine having sexual deviants read stories to my children. You're just transphobic,(..or whatever.)"

Person B: "How are these "people" not in jail for blatantly corrupting and grooming minors?? NOT my kids you sick mf'rs!!"

It's oil and water. It'll never mix. Therefore, society has to have a reckoning to solidify how it's going to be. Maybe not today or even tomorrow, but it's a certainty. There's no putting the toothpaste back into the tube for the last 2-3 generations as it pertains to the "new" education they received K-12+.

The department of education ( more like training) has seriously destroyed this country. You wanna source? That's your source. It starts right there. Ripping identities apart, destroying individual thought and expression, eliminating parental controls and input, and TRAINING your little ones to hate this country and YOU because you didn't "do enough".

It's at a crescendo now where it HAS TO be one way or the other in order to solidify the change, or stop it in its tracks. This unfortunately has to occur now. Whereas there was a time other options could have been discussed, those windows have been closed and in order to reopen them, you'll have to break them.

Sucks.

You don't know how much I appreciate your post. I have been struggling with understanding some of my feelings about my difference and incompatibility with those on the left but you epitomized it so well. Oil and water. So I can see my issue quite plainly, I refuse to assimilate to the Left's way of life. There is simply no integration because I and them are much too far apart.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

It's oil and water. It'll never mix. Therefore, society has to have a reckoning to solidify how it's going to be. Maybe not today or even tomorrow, but it's a certainty.

Ummm...I give the country...maybe ten more years...

Maybe...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I do enjoy making things like this to help the campaign.

Mine's not as good, but as a stupid millennial, I had to do a few reactions of her using JonTron clips.

I find it quite theraputic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join