It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas endorse Kamala

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Our goals now should bring the future into the past for a brighter today. 😊

[nods head]

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Our goals now should bring the future into the past for a brighter today. 😊

[nods head]

You're ready to become a Dem politician.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

The question she was asked was to explain the situation in Ukraine to a layperson who doesn't know what's going on.

Apparently she didn't understand what the maps was. 😃

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The Dems already know they lost the next presidency to trump and are now in damage control.

I see the exact opposite.
They are drunk on Kamala somehow being Obama 2.0
They are all hyper "melanin aware"

That’s how campaigns and the media are going to portray it.

But I don’t the the rank and file left, or most of the base is truly excited for her.

I mean, I’m sure a lot of them are exhaling a little bit because Biden was a sure defeat… but Harris isn’t a huge step up.

I don’t think we see a blowout anymore, but unless they can really win people over I don’t think the left has a good shot at the moment.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
We saw it coming and here it is

In a joint statement announcing the endorsement, the Obamas praised Harris and listed her accomplishments.

But Kamala has more than a resume,” the statement said. “She has the vision, the character, and the strength that this critical moment demands. There is no doubt in our mind that Kamala Harris has exactly what it takes to win this election and deliver for the American people.”

The statement added, “At a time when the stakes have never been higher, she gives us all reason to hope.”

Obama and Harris, the presumptive Democratic nominee, have been in touch regularly, and he has been serving as a sounding board for her as he has over the 20 years they’ve known each other, a source told CNN earlier this week.

edition.cnn.com...

What do you guys think? Will this help her? I dont know. A lot of people like Obama and a lot of people dislike Obama. Think about it. Obama led us to Trump. So obviously some people were left with a bad taste in their mouth following his presidency.

Personally I have nothing against the Obama's but apparently they have lost their #ing minds to be endorsing Kamala. Maybe the forum consensus regarding their nefarious agenda is accurate. Or maybe they are merely regurgitating the script like every other talking head on television. Just like pulling a string on a doll.

edit on 26-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

IMO, Barry started to feel the heat for being a hold-out. Seems Joe successfully jack-slapped him by backing Kamala. Probably by way of thanks for Barry pushing him out of running again.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This isn’t the first time Obama endorsed Harris.

Obama sorry over Kamala Harris 'good-looking' comment

President Barack Obama has apologised to the California attorney general for remarking on her appearance at a fundraising event on Thursday.

BBC

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I get it was probably legit... But what heard seemed like Ai to me.

*Shrugs* don't think it will matter much, she can't speak in public worth a darn.

She's already pissed off Gen z by publicly speaking against the vandalism in DC.

I'm wagering Obama got to pick the vp for endorsing her.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

President Barack Obama has apologised to the California attorney general for remarking on her appearance at a fundraising event on Thursday.

BBC

Even weirder, Trump donated to Kamala when she was running for California DA in 2011 and 2013.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

That was actually a funny response.

Context:

The statement was made in response to a journalist's request for Harris to explain the situation in Ukraine in simple language.

Now it's a funny response because she's talking down to the reporter like a child. He wanted a simple terms answer.

I would be annoyed by that question.

"Are you just asking that to hear yourself talk or do you seriously need the entire situation spoonfed to you?"

What would have made that REALLY funny is if she pulled out a whiteboard and used hand drawn visual aids like a teacher talking to 5th Graders.

Plus, they always cut this part out though of that.

And it goes against everything that we stand for. There are terms that we use, we say, 'We respect the sovereignty, the territorial integrity of countries,' right? Their independence. Russia has gone into Ukraine militarily, unprovoked, with no justification other than to exercise its power to take over another country."

That entire selective editing thing people are doing with her may backfire. Especially if you expect that selectively edited in head to head debate.

That's why I added the link post-production lol

Yeah, I contextually read the entirety of her statement, but that doesn't excuse her abysmal public image fiascos, being a blonde in a brown wig, whether that's genuine or some manufactured feigning, and I'm sure she's well on her way to curing cancer and returning us, all of us, to the moon.

edit on 26-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The Dems already know they lost the next presidency to trump and are now in damage control.

I see the exact opposite.
They are drunk on Kamala somehow being Obama 2.0
They are all hyper "melanin aware"

Delusion is a powerful thing.
She got 3% in the primary a few years ago so lying to themselves must be a coping mechanism.
These are also the same people that were saying Biden was healthy and mentally sharp just a few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
trumps campaign strategy is brilliant! Keep trashing Kamala and win back all those female votes...JD is the perfect VP for the task!

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im not going to crack on Kamala's speaking ability after the last 4 years she sounds eloquent.

but it's the border and immigration that are a big issue for us in the south and elsewhere, add in the potential Middle East issues, Russia Ukraine, the limited foreign experience is also an issue.

But ultimately, at least I was shocked after I took the "I side with" quiz, an extensive questionnaire about a wider range of issues. I tried to be as honest as possible Im closer to Kennedy on a lot of issues, but he isn't going to get elected. Next Im closer to Trump on a few issues and the ones Im not arent all that important to me. Lastly Madame VP Harris I align on one or two issues but there was a wide chasm on almost all other issues

Highly suggest anybody go and play around with the questionnaire, if the rumor is true about AI running it all, there's a way to get your data points recognized.

www.isidewith.com...

www.isidewith.com...

www.isidewith.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like Obama got his sweet deal after all, for endorsing kamala the divine, he keeps pelosi waiting, until that deal was a done deal.

I guess Obama got another 4 years to run the nation behind kamala is she wins.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The GOP needs to trash Kamala at every opportunity to solidify the female vote. JD is the man for the job, he did a splendid job on Taylor Swift and all the other loser cat ladies. That should put a quick end to Obamas' support for Harris.

www.eastbaytimes.com...

edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sorry, but that was more staged than the Hamilton musical.

How can people vote for someone who demeans them to their face.

They think we are too stupid to see through it.

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
People, don't you know? What can be, unburdened by what has been.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
trumps campaign strategy is brilliant! Keep trashing Kamala and win back all those female votes...JD is the perfect VP for the task!

www.washingtonpost.com...

I like how Trump denied her the opportunity to set a date for a debate. By refusing her, he undermined the legitimacy of her campaign.

edit on 777Vpm26America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jul 2024 23:29:37 -0500 by 777Vader because: it's almost like he's in charge...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Dandandat3

BBC

Even weirder, Trump donated to Kamala when she was running for California DA in 2011 and 2013.

meh, give them a few bucks and they tell you their plan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join