It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fasten your seatbelts!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: rdambroso

After the whole fiasco with Bush getting us into the war in Iraq and the crazy puritans in the Republican party that want to impose their biblical will upon us. I'd never ever ever vote for a Republican ever again in my lifetime.

suit yourself. Last time I checked..election stealing brain dead pedo boy got us into 2 wars. At least one of which has us closer to WWIII than anytime in my memory. If nothing else, Trump is not a war monger.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Why is it that conservatives virtue signal so hard over pedo's. But then want to elect a guy that used to walk in at his Miss Teen USA pageants to look at naked girls in the changing area?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580
hmm..there are dozens of videos of inappropriate behavior with small children involving biden.
Not to mention Ashley bidens diary which would imply incestuous pedophilia on Joes part.
I have seen zero such videos of trump. In fact trump banned Epstein from mar el lago after finding out
he trafficked children. Why is it liberals have no moral compass whatsoever. The only thing that seems to offend them is a conservative disapproving of their behavior. Or the mere mention of Christianity.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So if I can show you a video of people discussing Trump doing inappropriate things. Like exhibiting pedo behavior. Would you not vote for Trump?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: WeMustCare

Good?????

Yes, if you want your theory to move forward. Your thread.

Also, Trump has "dirt" on Barack that's very damaging. Put him on the ticket, LOL.

To be honest here, you’d probably have a most difficult time convincing people Jesus was the devil. Not impossible because a lot of people have seemed to have woken up, but it would still be a tall task. It’s one of the reasons I was hoping Donalds would be the VP pick.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso
hmm..there are dozens of videos of inappropriate behavior with small children involving biden.
Not to mention Ashley bidens diary which would imply incestuous pedophilia on Joes part.
I have seen zero such videos of trump. In fact trump banned Epstein from mar el lago after finding out
he trafficked children. Why is it liberals have no moral compass whatsoever. The only thing that seems to offend them is a conservative disapproving of their behavior. Or the mere mention of Christianity.

show me ONE non deep fake video of Trump groping a kid and it may alter my opinion. Not other people GOSSIPING about what he may or may not have done. in politics, that is called RAT #ING..just throw a baseless accusation out there and see if it sticks. Its obvious neither of us are going to change each others world view so...enjoy the show

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry. I was replying to rdambroso's question. But yeah. Continue on topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

the 'they' includes the Biden Cabinet with BHO as 'Chair'... there's arm twisting going on before the committee decides VP
the pop culture favorite is seldom the ticket pick

a dark horse progressive more likely than anyone mentioned so far in this VP Thread
edit on 26-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

To become VP, you have to meet the requirements to be POTUS.

He has already served 2 terms, so he cannot be VP.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso

nothing filthier than a democrat politician. Rules are for thee and not for me. Its not a crime unless you get caught and if you get caught its not a crime if the judge is a left wing appointee. Its disgusting. Not that the republicans are light years better but I'd rather vote for pol pot or idi amin than any democrat alive.

Yep, they will stab their on momma if they could gain power over the unwashed masses.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I just don't see it. I mean I get it,it's just that I don't see it happening.

Why would he ? What would be his motive? He was the first non-white president, historical. He was loved and he was hated. Those who hated him will hate him still no matter what he does. Those who loved him still love him but he would be putting that love at risk should he sit in that seat again. And I just don't see him as being that power crazy to NEED to sit there again.

I mean if he is the puppeteer that some think him to be, why come out in the open to pull strings, why not just sit back in his cozy room and work it from there?

'And what if those ''personal desires for public power'' are not strong enough to drive him to do this, could it be that the powers that be, the globalists will push him to do it? This would make HIM a puppet right? So why not just work the sting pulling with Kamala? She already is the first woman of color to be VP and would be the first woman potus? Right? So right there they, the powers that be would have another historical potus to work though.

Could it be that she is so bad that they would not like to use her? If that could be the case,and that certainly might be, why is it that all the libs are lining up to support her? It may be that there is someone else in that party or in the world of celebrity that they could chose to run once the convention comes but I just don't see any reason for Obama to come out of hiding and pick up the reigns once again, Better to get Michelle to do it if that's the way they want to play it.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And she can *still* pick him to be her VP. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
But Obama isn't eligible to be President. Eligibility vetting would apply the same way it always is. 😀

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

To become VP, you have to meet the requirements to be POTUS.

He has already served 2 terms, so he cannot be VP.

Exactly. The vice president must qualify for president because they are a spare president. Obama has done 8 years already. No time left to serve 4 more. The limit is 10.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh, but this situation is a "danger to democracy".

Watch rules get ignored with wild abandon.

Cheers
edit on 26-7-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Barack, and Michael, have no desire to return to the White House when they can just play with puppets.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That's a good one. I'll lay out another scenario. Biden outed by the 25th amendment proceeding; Harris chooses Hilary as VP; Harris wins and really, not much cheating will be needed.

Either way, you get Harris for POTUS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join