It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fasten your seatbelts!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here's a conspiracy for you...

After a fair amount of research in conjunction with the University of Georgia School of Law, I'd like to lay out a scenario to you which should scare your socks off.

At the heart of the issue is...who is Kamala Harris going to pick for VP?

Okay, now fasten your seatbelts low and tight across your lap, and hold on! Keep in mind here, this is just speculation, but it's informed speculation. ...

1.) Harris picks the most unlikely candidate of all for VP. She picks the one person who won't endorse her. She picks Barack Obama.

There's (2) ways she can do this:
- They can oust Biden with a 25th Amendment proceeding, after which she picks Obama as VP. OR...
- She can just pick Obama as her running mate in the '24 elections.

(Nothing precludes a 2-time president from becoming vice president)

2.) By some magical stroke of luck and with the help of obama-jesus (with a healthy dose of election fraud thrown in), she gets elected.

3.) On day #2 after inauguration, Harris stubs her toe on the White House front step. She's wounded. She can't carry on. Harris resigns as POTUS.

4.) BOOM!...Barack Obama becomes 47th POTUS (yes, for the 3rd time!). AND, Obama can serve out the rest of Harris' term (i.e. all 4 years).

Now, before you say this isn't possible, know that what I've described here very much IS possible and, as it turns out, perfectly legal under the Constitution.

We already know Michelle Obama doesn't have any desire to become POTUS, but nobody has asked Barack. Why? Because they can't...he's already been president twice; the answer is obvious. And, if this winds up being the deal they cut in some darkened back room, do you think for one NY second Barack wouldn't leap at this opportunity???

And, not a dang thing we could do about it either, people.

SURPRISE!!! HE'S BAAAAAACK!!

Sorry for spoiling your lunch.

edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not sure how it will play out, but Obama and Michelle endorsed her and stated they have given her their full support.

Link

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yeah...now!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Can you imagine all the right wing outrage. They'll be hopping around madder than an apoplectic Rumplestiltskin with a bad case of St. Vitus Dance. I dare them to try.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Except Obama and Michelle endorsed her last night on a phone call. It was on the tv for all to hear. I'll find it.

I have sleep issues. I listened to it several hours ago on Fox I believe but I can't remember what time. It was on speaker phone and I listened to the whole thing.

ETA: www.cnn.com...

I don't thing Obama cares for her much now. I thought he sounded phony - as in it was all just for show.

Sorry, didn't read your edit the first time around

edit on th31202400000031bFri, 26 Jul 2024 09:07:22 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

nothing filthier than a democrat politician. Rules are for thee and not for me. Its not a crime unless you get caught and if you get caught its not a crime if the judge is a left wing appointee. Its disgusting. Not that the republicans are light years better but I'd rather vote for pol pot or idi amin than any democrat alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I've said Barack as VP from the day Biden dropped. Only there's no need for him to become President. Hussein has run things from behind the scenes for 4 years. (One of the "they" Biden often references.) No change, except he'll be seen more.

Why has Barack not endorsed replacement puppet Kamala?

edit on 2672024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I could see her taking either Obama really.

Or even Gavin.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That's probably the only hope of defeating that angle...that the American public would/will see right through that for the charade that it is.

The flip side of that coin though is, Obama is practically a cult-like figure to much of the left. He's like a deity to many. That momentum might be hard to overcome at the polls.

And, remember their mindset; they don't have to keep Trump out forever, only this one election. He'll be too old in '28. So this one is for all the marbles! If they can keep him out this time, they keep him out forever. We're talking desperation here, and desperate people do desperate things.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

She'd never win with Newsom. Never. Whitmer either. Not a chance.

But Obama???? I'm not so sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I could see her taking either Obama really.

Or even Gavin.

She'd better hurry up, because Kamala's light is dimming fast, just as predicted, and as it did in 2019. The media is running out of material to hype her empty pantsuit.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He HAS now. Him and Michelle both.

edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

He HAS now. Him and Michelle both.

Good! Next, look for the meeting of Kamala and the Obamas, mostly in secret, like they did to help Jussie Smollett get released from prison, and no charges levied. (The VP would be Barack)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Good?????

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Good?????

Yes, if you want your theory to move forward. Your thread.

Also, Trump has "dirt" on Barack that's very damaging. Put him on the ticket, LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Doesn't really matter if he hates her guts. If she steps down and he gets the big chair, and the spotlight, he'll forget about her in a NY second!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Gawd forbid!!!!

I've never hoped I was more wrong than I do right now! Sadly though, this is a real possibility.

I got the last pieces of the puzzle just this morning. The part that was unclear was whether he would be allowed to continue as president full term or if he would have to serve in some interim capacity until some other process of nomination took over (that or ascension).

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso

After the whole fiasco with Bush getting us into the war in Iraq and the crazy puritans in the Republican party that want to impose their biblical will upon us. I'd never ever ever vote for a Republican ever again in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

People like Obama because he's well spoken and charismatic. But to say that he's a cult like figure is stretching things.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Makes sense to me. I am an outsider looking in.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join