It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is Better?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Okay, we have two choices here. I need help in picking the better of the two.

The Gotham Giggler?

OR...

The Compton Cackler?

I really liked the 1st one up until realizing the 2nd one has potential also.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL,

Me i prefer The Compton Cackler.

They are both good but that one just edges it for me anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You can use both, depending on which face she's showing that day.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Well, that one does bring in the Kalifornia angle.

"The Kompton Kackler", maybe?

edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Well, that one does bring in the Kalifornia angle.

Compton Cackler it is...although FCD hits it with 3 KS.

BTW, I remember hearing her father was a slave trader...any of you have those stories lying around?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Number 2, helps me visualise better.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

BTW, I remember hearing her father was a slave trader...any of you have those stories lying around?

Genealogical research carried out by Northern Irish historian Stephen McCracken reveals Ms Harris’s four-times-paternal-great-grandfather Hamilton Brown was born in Co Antrim in 1776, the year of the US Declaration of Independence.

Brown emigrated to Jamaica, then a British colony, and became an enthusiastic slave owner on the sugar plantations that were the mainstay of the island’s economy. He opposed the abolition of slavery across the British Empire in 1832 and went to Antrim to replace his slaves with workers from his native county.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Also we need to emphasize her record as DA and AG in California.

On the morning of April 18, 2013, in the Los Angeles suburb of Buena Park, a throng of photographers positioned themselves on a street curb and watched as two police officers entered a squat townhouse. Minutes later, their cameras began clicking. The officers had re-emerged with a weary-looking woman in pajamas and handcuffs, and the photographers were jostling to capture her every step.

“You would swear I had killed somebody,” the woman, Cheree Peoples, said in a recent interview.

In fact, Peoples had been arrested for her daughter’s spotty school attendance record under a truancy law that then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris had personally championed in the state legislature. The law, enacted in January 2011, made it a criminal misdemeanor for parents to allow kids in kindergarten through eighth grade to miss more than 10 percent of school days without a valid excuse. Peoples’ 11-year-old daughter, Shayla, had missed 20 days so far that school year.

www.huffpost.com...

That lady's daughter has sickle cell anemia and is legitimately sick. Let's throw the mom in jail.

Then she tried to lie and say no one was arrested because of the law she sponsored.

Sen. Kamala Harris acknowledges that a 2010 state truancy law she sponsored resulted in some parents being jailed. But she misleadingly claims that jailing parents was an “unintended consequence” of the law.

In fact, the law added Section 270.1 to the California Penal Code to allow prosecutors to fine and/or jail a parent “who has failed to reasonably supervise and encourage the pupil’s school attendance.” Under the law, which was signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sept. 30, 2010, a parent could face up to a year in jail and $2,000 fine. The law took effect in 2011.

Harris, a Democratic candidate for president, was San Francisco District Attorney from 2004 to 2011. As district attorney, she launched a three-stage program to lower the San Francisco United School District’s truancy rates in 2006. If the first two stages — education and intervention — failed, then parents could be prosecuted.

“Parents of truant children who do not change course in Stage 2 are subject to prosecution,” the district attorney’s office said in a brochure that describes the initiative. “Parents must report to a specialized Truancy Court we created that combines close court monitoring with tailored family services. We have SFUSD and Children and Family Services on hand to resolve underlying issues such as transportation, unstable housing, substance abuse, mental health, neglect or unresolved special education needs. Parents who are continually reluctant to send their children to school are subject to fine or imprisonment.”

www.factcheck.org...

Im adding this quote from above link because the one I posted didn't have the part where she lied.

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Harris said her initiative improved school attendance in San Francisco and “not one parent was sent to jail.” Host Jake Tapper then asked about the state law that she sponsored.

We need to focus on how she is an elitist. A limousine liberal much much worse than even Hillary Clinton. Her perspective on being human is gone and she wants to rule honest hardworking Americans with the iron fist of government.
edit on 26-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: also

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Commie Cackler?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ding ding ding !!

Until now, i did not know who the reference was to.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Compton Cackler!

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Also we need to emphasize her record as DA and AG in California.

She failed the bar exam, not sure how she finally ended
up with a license.

Ho ho he he ha ha la la la.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hope you're not talking about your next President? If so it could be "the Gotham Giggling Cackler". I don't know, name calling your next President already.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I guess you'd have to be from the States to 'get' the 'Compton' reference.

Compton is a city in Kalifornia.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh no, FCD, you haven't pulled me up on referencing her as your future President.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
PS. What about MS Clinton as VP?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I just saw one I like "Obamala" hehehehehehehehe!

The Obama's just endorsed her with glowing praise.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I also liked your reference to "limousine liberal" earlier.

So, this leaves us with...

Limousine Liberal, Obamala, the "Kompton Kackler"

edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Number 2, helps me visualise better.

Are you referring to the second option listed or literally what number 2 refers to? As in " I have to go number 2*. Ether works, just asking for clarification.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Gotham Giggler reminds me too much of the Gotham's Riddler. While also referencing to the Joker.

The other one is more original.

As a side question, what the heck are you writing where Gotham and Compton are interchangeable?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join