It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kamala Harris put in charge to lead efforts to control migrant surge at border?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Czarmala?

The shoe fits.

Hahahahaha

Czarmala 😂

Nice

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
All the mainstream media outlets seem to have thought so up until now.

old.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Could you possibly forward that to Threadbarer?

There seems to be some confusion for which some clarification, like what you provided, might be helpful.

Thx in advance.

edit on 26-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Could you possibly forward that to Threadbarer?

There seems to be some confusion for which some clarification, like what you provided, might be helpful.

Thx in advance.

Don't interrupt him lying to everyone. He's just showcasing his integrity.
edit on 26-7-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

How is providing the transcript from the meeting where her role was literally defined lying?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

How is providing the transcript from the meeting where her role was literally defined lying?

why do you have such little integrity? You could have just said nothing, instead you lied, and not just a little white one. A full, bold face, I know it's a lie, lie. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and this is the reason everyone thinks democrats are delusional. Seek help.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You have the transcript. Please quote the sections that refute what I said.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You have the transcript. Please quote the sections that refute what I said.

you have the video evidence, and not just a little bit of it. refute what they said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why do you have such little integrity? You could have just said nothing, instead you lied, and not just a little white one. A full, bold face, I know it's a lie, lie. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and this is the reason everyone thinks democrats are delusional. Seek help.

Liberals have no integrity whatsoever.

Even when caught completely red handed in a lie, they continue to lie about the original lie.

Just as they are doing right now.

Lying is their lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Once again, I have provided you with a primary source. It doesn't matter what the media dubbed her. Show me in the primary source where I lied.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

it's like vehemently screaming the grass is not green! while standing in a green field of grass. It's nuts, but then, these are the same people who claim Joe Biden can run circles around his young staffers.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

it's like vehemently screaming the grass is not green! while standing in a green field of grass. It's nuts, but then, these are the same people who claim Joe Biden can run circles around his young staffers.

🤣🤣

Also the same people that claim Trump is scared of Harris.

They are intellectually dishonest.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Once again, I have provided you with a primary source. It doesn't matter what the media dubbed her. Show me in the primary source where I lied.

nypost.com...

www.msn.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

gaslight elsewhere.

eta:
one more.
www.axios.com...

edit on 26-7-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

nypost.com...

www.msn.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

gaslight elsewhere.

How awkward.

It's very inconvenient for the Lying Liberals when pesky facts ruin a perfectly good lie.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Can we all try to have a real discussion/debate because the facts speak for themselves?

We all know what the problems are south of the border and in many places around the world where migrants (mostly unaccompanied children/youth, it's as if their parents tell them they have no choice but to flee to save their lives) have to flee their countries (which most of them say they would rather stay in their own countries) is because of cartels, gangs, violence and no jobs or hope because of corrupt governments.

Harris' role:

But Daniel Suvor, who was chief of policy for Harris from 2014 to 2017 while she was California's attorney general, said he was unsurprised she was tapped to address root causes of migration in Central America.

“She’s been interested in Central America for some time, and she has built up a wide range of relationships down there,” Suvor said.

Suvor said Harris' connections in Latin America stemmed from her work as attorney general to combat drug trafficking by transnational criminal organizations and her trips to Mexico City to meet with foreign officials.

“She understood all the way back then that we needed to work with the Mexican government, El Salvador, Honduran, Guatemalan government, to take on the cartels.”

The agreement sent funds from the U.S. Agency for International Development, coupled with those from the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation, to help people in Central America. Since then, the U.S. has stayed on track to meet its commitment of $4 billion to address root causes, but Harris has also been able to solicit significant help from private companies, which have invested $5.2 billion in the region since 2021.

Krish O’Mara Vignarajah, president and CEO of Global Refuge, noted Harris’ role launching an anti-corruption task force with the Justice Department focused on Northern Triangle countries.

“I do think she [Harris] has played a leadership role in addressing the root causes,” Vignarajah said.

“Do we believe this solves the problem? No. Of course not. And this is where Congress needs to be a real player,” she said.

www.msn.com...< br />
----------------------------------

Listen to rancher Jim's story about the trails on his land that the Cartels use to traffick drugs.

“It’s been an open door for people coming through. The druggers as well as the economic migrants,” Jim says.

This is more than an unfinished wall. It’s the centre of a political battle that will shape the presidential election.

It’s a monument to Donald Trump’s chaotic presidency, an unrealised grandiose vision. And it’s a stark reminder of one of the Biden administration’s political weaknesses — many Americans believe it has lost control of the border.

Jenny says many of the asylum seekers were terrified of the people smugglers.

“They kidnap, they demand money. Luckily, thank God, none of that happened,” Jenny says.

The pursuit of the American dream can be deadly. Over the years, Jim Chilton has made many terrible discoveries on his ranch.

“Since the 1990s, I’ve had an estimated 35 people die on the ranch,” he says. “I suspect that it’s lack of water, getting lost, no food or sometimes they are injured … if they break a leg or get a bad ankle, the group just leaves ’em.”

“When I hear Trump say the crazy things he says about this ‘invasion’, and they’re sending their rapists and their murderers and they’re emptying their prisons, I mean, all you have to do is spend a half hour with these people and you realise like in a heartbeat, you’d take them as neighbours.”

Where is your empathy and compassion ATS?

“A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, ‘That’s OK. Please blame it on me. Please. Because they were getting ready to pass a very bad bill,’” Trump said.

www.abc.net.au...

Trump's solution was to kill the bill and call all migrants 'animals' and Kamala identified the problem but the resources offered were deemed by the southern countries involved as being too slow.

So ATS tell us your solution to tackle cartels, gangs, gang violence, poverty and no hope for jobs for people with corrupt governments?

edit on q00000026731America/Chicago2626America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

So ATS tell us your solution to tackle cartels, gangs, gang violence, poverty and no hope for jobs for people with corrupt governments?

secure the border, and only allow those who enter correctly to come in. That's the plan, and it's proven to be the best one.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

secure the border, and only allow those who enter correctly to come in. That's the plan, and it's proven to be the best one.

Then how come Trump didn't or couldn't do it?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

democrats opposed everything he did. it was on the news, you should look into it.

eta:
but does that change the part where this is how you fix the problem?

remember "remain in Mexico"? Explain why that didn't work.
edit on 26-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

democrats opposed everything he did. it was on the news, you should look into it.

Trump opposed the bipartistan bill - that is also on the news, don't want to look at it?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join