It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek states Trump was not shot - cites FBI Director Wray

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Trump turned to his right, I'm not saying he didn't.

I'm saying that to those in front of him, the POV of everyone watching the live stream, he turned to their left, not his left. Just look at the thumbnail of the video I posted. The image with the flag on his cap showing is what those in front of him would have seen. Which one of your sides is that?

Now, the video taken by someone standing behind him shows he turned to their right. They would have seen the 45-47 on his cap instead of the flag, because he turned to his right which is also their right.

edit on 28-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

" Eyewitness" observations/accounts are notoriously inaccurate, and subject to bias, often based on preconceptions."

Exactly says Who > ? Sounds like a Lame Value Judgement to Deflect from a Truth to me .

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here's where Wray and NewsWEAK (and anyone else pushing this BS) F***ed up...it doesn't really matter if Trump was hit by the bullet, or shrapnel from the bullet! What matters is...someone shot at Trump with the intent of hitting him; what actually struck him is irrelevant. What is the point of making this distinction? If this would have been anyone else besides Trump, no one would be trying to make this distinction. Why? Because it's irrelevant. Shrapnel can kill a person just as easily as a bullet can. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers have been killed by shrapnel since WWI. Is Wray and/or NewsWEAK trying to suggest shrapnel is somehow less deadly??? What was the point?

The facts are...Crooks shot at Trump numerous times. He killed people in the process, and one of those people could have easily been Trump (and almost was).

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump was grazed by the shooter's bullet, but it doesn't matter; he was hit by something with enough energy to easily have killed him. THAT is what matters!

Jeezus!

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Trump turned to his right, I'm not saying he didn't.

I'm saying that to those in front of him, the POV of everyone watching the live stream, he turned to their left, not his left. Just look at the thumbnail of the video I posted. The image with the flag on his cap showing is what those in front of him would have seen. Which one of your sides is that?

Now, the video taken by someone standing behind him shows he turned to their right. They would have seen the 45-47 on his cap instead of the flag, because he turned to his right which is also their right.

Wel Looking directly on straight in front of him I saw him turn to MY left(which is TRUMPS right) The american flag was visible from my view. And th eperson directly behind him saw trump turm right. thats correct. So what are we arguing about? Phrasing?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm not arguing, I'm trying to explain why the fake video had Trump's head turned in the opposite direction of what those in front saw, in order to "supposedly" show the moment his right ear was perforated.

If you look at the video I posted you will see that they flipped the front view because it was the only good quality image of Trump that they could get their hands on. It isn't like anyone in the back bleachers actually had a high-speed camera.

Someone else pointed out that the first letter you can make out on his hat was an "A" but "MAKE AMERICA" starts with an "M".

edit on 29-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
FBI confirms bullet hit Trump

The FBI has confirmed that former US President Donald Trump was hit by a bullet during an attempt on his life earlier this month. The agency issued the clarification after Director Christopher Wray was criticized for expressing doubt that Trump had been wounded by a bullet.

“What struck [former President Trump] in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a short statement on Friday.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I still claim it was a Space Laser!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join