It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leftist Mob mentality.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If Trump were to tell Republicans to put Kamalalala in their crosshairs and somebody took a pot shot at her would they jail him for attempted murder?

With Cackles running for POTUS Trump will win by a landslide or the DNC will cheat a win for Kamal; either way, this long-fought battle for the freedom of our ntion will finally be over.

It's a good thing the DNC has so much campaign money; it might be enough to cover most of the cost of the lipstick they're going to need.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The more telling question for the Leftists here is.....

Do you condemn the shooter trying to kill Trump?

I'll wait for your responses and then make a judgement.

Should I dig up the jokes most of you made when Paul Pelosi was almost killed?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What the F would you do without whataboutism?

Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Answer the question.

It is not whataboutism it's about the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think it's more spiteful. I think it's a combative personality thing. Like he said, "Not on this program, not in front of these people."

It seems like It's not caring for the sake of antagonizing people forcing you to take a moral position.

Because they forced him to condemn it, he gladly refused, which may say more about his view of THEM rather than the assassination attempt.

I don't think its grandstanding for the left as much as "I'm not going to say I care for you people I don't like." Hatred of political opponent is more important than upholding the expected public decorum.

I can't even determine what his real position is. It can only be determined he dislikes his political rivals enough tell them and their primetime morality to go F themselves.
edit on 25-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That is what they preach to the gullible, for votes, after they got them in their pockets they screw the affordability away. Like dumping millions of illegals in poor inner cities.

Wow, under what rock have you been living.

Oh, I forgot, that is racist and sexist, darn soros money is flowing every where.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is what they preach to the gullible, for votes, after they got them in their pockets they screw the affordability away. Like dumping millions of illegals in poor inner cities.

Oh, I forgot, that is racist and sexist, darn soros money is flowing every where.

Facts don't lie.

www.politifact.com...

They aren't promising the affordable medicine and health care, they already delivered on some of it, their promise is to expand on it.

Affordable day care is very doable all Kamala needed to do was see how other countries implemented it, successfully.

Affordable and doable plans.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Again, who has been in charge of the executive branch and senate for the past 3.5 years?

You made a point to repeat the word "affordable."

So what is more affordable over the past 3.5 years please?

Skip over the truth much?

www.politifact.com...

Apparently you DO...skip over the truth much!

It just stuns me how blind some of you can be. This man promises something he can't deliver, and you believe him. This prescription plan doesn't even go into effect until 2025, conveniently a year AFTER Biden is no longer in office. And that's all you got?????

It's just astonishing.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Facts don't lie.

www.politifact.com...

They aren't promising the affordable medicine and health care, they already delivered on some of it, their promise is to expand on it.

Affordable day care is very doable all Kamala needed to do was see how other countries implemented it, successfully.

Affordable and doable plans.

Executive Order on Access to Affordable Life-saving Medications
HEALTHCARE

Issued on: July 24, 2020 - Donald J. Trump

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This prescription plan doesn't even go into effect until 2025, conveniently a year AFTER Biden is no longer in office.

It's only convenient if someone else takes credit for it in 2025, like Donald Trump, if he wins in November.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Don't forget Donald Trump got the 'right to try' passed too.

Terminally ill people and people in dire situations can try meds that were off limits before.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Leftist Mob mentality

Left wing woke 'cancel culture' mob mentality.
The most anti-tolerant people on the planet.
Even worse than the fundamentalist muslims.
If you dare make the common sense statement
that men should not be allowed to compete with
real women in womens sports, you get labeled
anti-LGBTQ and can lose your job and income etc etc ...

Democratic mentality:

Affordable day care
Lower taxes for lower and middle class
Affordable medicine
Affordable health care
Affordable
Affordable

You keep using the word affordable. It doesn't mean what Democrats think it means.

Threat to democracy doesn't mean what Democrats think it means.

Do I need to go on?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Despite the good intentions behind the new HRSA rules, they may have only minimal benefit for 3 reasons. First, the rules apply only to patients at FQHCs, limiting the scope to at most a fraction of US individuals who use these medications. In total, FQHCs provide care to about 9% of Americans, and only patients with an established relationship with an FQHC may access 340B discounted medications.6 Existing statutes prohibit FQHCs from diverting 340B drugs to patients who are ineligible, such as those without an established relationship who visit the FQHC solely to obtain discounted prescriptions

Second, FQHCs are already required to ensure that medications are affordable for their patient

LINK

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Democratic mentality:

Affordable day care
Lower taxes for lower and middle class
Affordable medicine
Affordable health care
Affordable
Affordable

That's not Democratic mentality, those are Democratic talking points. And the talk doesn't match the walk.

Affordable Day Care -

How does government make day care affordable? The only way it can: Government subsidies. That means tax dollars going to programs that will distribute funds to either families or day care centers. You can count on roughly half that money going to administrative costs, increasing government bloat and a corresponding increase in the corruption that comes with any government program. And, of course, with the government footing the bill, they will want a say so in how things are run. You want your daycare? The government will want to tell you what drugs your kids take, what foods they eat, what indoctrination they are exposed to, etc.

Lower taxes for low and middle income earners -

Right. Because they are going to "tax the rich" and make them pay their fair share. Except for the "rich" who contribute to their campaigns (see Panera Bread). If you think "the rich" pay taxes, take a look at your power bill, phone bill, grocery receipts, or pretty much anything you pay for. "The rich" charge you for the taxes they have to pay. Taxes are one thing that does follow trickle down economics. The tax bill always trickles down to the lower and middle classes.

Affordable medicine -

Are we expected to believe that the pharmaceutical companies that donate so much to lawmakers will bite the bullet and begrudgingly lower drug prices for consumers? Of course not. That's why they donate money to lawmakers in the first place: to protect their profits. Any "cost savings" to consumers will be subsidized by tax money. See Lower taxes above.

Affordable health care -

As you can see from Affordable Medicine, lawmakers have neither the desire nor the tools to lower health care costs. As we all know by now, Obamacare didn't lower the cost of a single drug, surgery, x-ray, aspirin, etc. All it did was attempt to force people to buy health insurance and give insurance companies carte blanche to raise rates.

Affordable, Affordable, ...

Whenever government talks about making something more "affordable", it usually involves government subsidies, with all the problems that go with those subsidies. See Affordable Day Care above.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
FYI - 85% of Government employees, from the top to the bottom, VOTE DEMOCRAT.

You will see more coverups, diversions, illusions from the U.S. Government, designed to help Kamala Harris.

(Starting a thread on these later)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Does everyone see how easy it is to find the 'how' when searching Kamala Harris' plans?

www.whitehouse.gov... nd-support-child-care-providers/

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Answer the question.

I'll mark you down for a "NO"
You don't condemn the shooter.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You forgot the liberal media and all those millions they are getting from big donors to put more lipstick on their pig.

Because remember democrats complained that the liberal bubble heads were no doing enough to prop biden and hide more his incapacity.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Except Paul wasn’t almost murdered by a hammer we don’t even know if he got hit with the hammer or only hammer shrapnel.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Answer the question.

I'll mark you down for a "NO"
You don't condemn the shooter.

You can't speak for others here. Do you want me to dig up the Paul Pelosi jokes thread?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join