It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would-be Assassin Crooks Geo-tracked to DC, FBI Center

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, just for anyone wanting to advance the Yearick theory...just know...

1.) Crooks' family would have to be "in" on the charade, else where is their son?

2.) Crooks' neighbors would all have to be "in" on the charade (i.e. they didn't live there, no silverware, operating room clean, etc).

3.) Yearick would have had to have been known by the shooter, how else would he get the shooter's vehicle?

4.) Yearick would have had to have been known by the shooter's parents, how else would he get daddy's rifle?

5.) Why would Crooks' report their son missing when Yearick was really the shooter?

6.) And, while seemingly forgotten by many (here and elsewhere), why would the people at the rally be shouting Crooks' name when he climbed up on the roof? So, they would have all needed to be in on the charade also.

Not saying all of this is impossible, but it's pretty unlikely. And the biggest question of all...

7.) WHY? What point would there be in making Crooks out to be the shooter when it was in fact someone else? To cover the trail of the real shooter? Why? After he pulled the trigger he was just as much of a terrorist as anyone else, why would it matter about his background then?

I mean, this wouldn't be something you'd set up just by going an knocking on someone's door and asking for volunteers! This would have taken weeks if not months to arrange.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You're not buying the FedOp either?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Furthermore, if this was a some sort of a 'planned' event by some 3 letter agency, WHY would they leave a phone on the scene which could be traced to all these locations? This makes no sense at all (not that anything else does either, but this is even dumber than dumb).

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

50%

I think the lapses in security were 100% FED OP (hoping some crazy would seize the opportunity)

I think the shooter was just a 100% crazy lone rogue

= 50% Fed Op.

The big remaining questions in my mind is did 'someone' feed the shooter information about where to go and details about the security.

edit on 7/24/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You can take the van off that list. It needs to be questioned. The only proof we have that it was Crooks's, is that they told us it was.

Crooks doesn't seem to have any ties to Arizona, where it is claimed the plates are from, but Yearick does.

Anyone else think we should have an "Inconsistencies of the shooting" thread in RATS?

Meh, I started it.
edit on 24-7-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Another thing I think is going on throughout all of this is 'leaks'. Fragments of information is being leaked all over the place, and the MSM, eager to get the scoop on everyone else, runs with it. The feds may have been watching Yearick.

Wouldn't be too surprised to learn this Yearick person was there also (maybe even with intent to do harm), but he was unrelated to Crooks. They could very well have thought Yearick was their shooter, and took him into custody before the event, then relaxed, only to find out he wasn't the real shooter.

edit - A scenario like this would actually explain quite a few things.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Furthermore, if this was a some sort of a 'planned' event by some 3 letter agency, WHY would they leave a phone on the scene which could be traced to all these locations? This makes no sense at all (not that anything else does either, but this is even dumber than dumb).

Or why have him go to DC at all? Plenty of cameras and other ways he could be spotted besides just being geo tracked.

Send a spook to him.

As if they waltzed him into the FBI building and hope no one recognizes the now famous guy being there prior.

But alas, I think I found the crux of this-

The Oversight Project utilized mobile ad data—a tool increasingly used in investigative work to track movements and connections.

Whenever you’re off WiFi, you’re essentially on the mobile network which acts like a VPN.

If you don’t let your browser see your GPS, and you’re on mobile data, it often thinks you’re up to a whole state away.

They have data centers to route all the traffic, and that’s what ads will pick up on a lot of the times. Hence why I get really local ads for random cities around me when I’m on mobile connection and not sharing GPS.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

All new info being shared with Trump team and Congressional task force.

Several Bombshells Confirming Biden link to assassination attempt.

President immune?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

got any links??

Haven't heard of any of these 'confirmations' or 'connections'. What are they?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Whenever you’re off WiFi, you’re essentially on the mobile network which acts like a VPN.

If you don’t let your browser see your GPS, and you’re on mobile data, it often thinks you’re up to a whole state away.

They have data centers to route all the traffic, and that’s what ads will pick up on a lot of the times. Hence why I get really local ads for random cities around me when I’m on mobile connection and not sharing GPS.

Yep, I get that a lot. I'm in Europe, my cell carrier is French and the main hub in Italy is in Milan, whist I'm in Rome. When browsing, sites often think I'm either in France or Milan. I usually have GPS turned off.

Looking into Mobile Ad Data, here is a good explanation of how it works.

Mobile Ad ID (MAID): Advertising User Device Identification for Mobile Campaigns

The most important aspect is this...

We are not able to identify a single person by using MAID and we do not store any other data that after matching with MAID allows us to identify a real person.

So, I would say that identifying the kid in a specific loacation, etc. wouldn't be possible with that data alone.

edit on 24/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Here's a crazy thought.

What if the whole thing was designed to be an obviously half-assed job with the intention of causing distrust in the government and its institutions, thereby generating more discontent and more dissent, eventually leading to some kind of manifestation of a boiling rebellion, giving excuse to the federal gov't to initiate a complete lockdown and suspension of all liberties.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I get something similar. I'm in a small town in NW Mexico, but often my location is displayed in one of the major cities in the region or in Mexico City.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

7.) WHY? What point would there be in making Crooks out to be the shooter when it was in fact someone else? To cover the trail of the real shooter? Why? After he pulled the trigger he was just as much of a terrorist as anyone else, why would it matter about his background then

Just like in the JFK assassination, you fabricate a patsy, fall guy. And when the willing are antifa, but you want a republican, you create them.

There may be a possibility Crooks did know Yearick in "Some" setting "Black Rock" Intelligence back room ops, maybe not. Maybe Crooks isnt a real person other than actors on paper. Point being, nothing can be trusted coming out of the 3 letter agencies concerning this event. The one and only security hole just happened to be accessible to a nut case just doesn't cut it. There are rats in the wood pile!!!

Im hearing the rifle had a red dot lens, not something a trained assassin would use for range!

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think it's as simple (and obvious) as that. In fact, I can't see there being any other possibility than the info was fed to the shooter, and he was allowed to do it. The only reason SS finally killed him was to obviously save face. The SS and FEDS have completely refused to explain this massive failure, nor provide any reasonable info for us to believe otherwise. Instead they dance around the tough questions and deflect. They want it to just fade away and turn into another JFK "conspiracy theory" for the next 40 years.

edit on 24-7-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I would not be surprised at all to learn there are people at various levels within this administration who believe exactly along those lines. People who actively hope for political unrest so they can unleash "the machine" on the general populous. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just look at all the actors who keep bringing up Jan 6th over and over again. Same thing; trying to incite violence on the right, when it's the left who burn all the sh!t down. Wouldn't surprise me at all to learn there are crazies who want some national level of violence to creep up to give them an excuse to delay/suspend the elections (or worse).

Not going to happen, but there are people who would try to initiate these kinds of things in positions of power. Just look at the security perimeters for protestors defined for the RNC versus the DNC. What, like 100 feet versus like 1 mile. They WANT an uprising. Fortunately, the right doesn't think and/or act like the radical left.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Im hearing the rifle had a red dot lens, not something a trained assassin would use for range!

Yep, and someone has tried to recreate the shot with a similar weapon, red dot sights, etc. The guy managed to actually reproduce the grazed ear shot.

WARNING - It's a bit gruesome to watch when they also reproduce the sniper shot if you're squeamish about watching ballistic gel and fake skulls exploding.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sure, that is a possibility. They could be two unrelated people there, both to do harm.
Still leaves a lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

The shocking part is the new-old shooter was arrested previously for criminal conduct at a Trump rally... where's Echelon when you need it???

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: 777Vader
well all he has to do to disprove this is turn up somewhere, anywhere alive and well. So Mr. Yearick, where you at??

When is his next hearing scheduled? Seriously.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join