It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would-be Assassin Crooks Geo-tracked to DC, FBI Center

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think this story is huge, and maybe slipping thru the cracks, because nobody seems to be picking it up.

Apparently, good old-fashioned Geotracking places Crooks in DC, near the FBI offices. Also a DC visitor to his home.

With the things we're learning about him and his parents, this is a HUGE story. People, let me know what you think and if you heard of it from anyplace else. I haven't had time to break it down further....

trendingpoliticsnews.com...

trendingpoliticsnews.com/geo-tracking-bombshell-reveals-crooks-link-to-dc-mace/

They are an established group...

Now, the Oversight Project, a watchdog group with the Heritage Foundation, released a report that could potentially link Thomas Crooks, a relatively unknown figure until now, to critical locations in the Washington D.C. area. According to the group’s findings, geo-tracking data from various devices suggests that Crooks had been in close proximity to key sites, including the FBI headquarters and Allegheny Arms—a location of particular interest to investigators.

The Oversight Project utilized mobile ad data—a tool increasingly used in investigative work to track movements and connections.

edit on 777Vam24America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2024 10:56:51 -0500 by 777Vader because:

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

A bit more info .... worth the read
Phone associated with Trump rally shooter tracked near D.C. FBI offices in ’23, watchdog says

“We are willing to cooperate with legitimate investigations and share further information. For the protection of whistleblowers and our investigation, we will not be sharing further information with the congressional task force due to the connective tissue between that entity and FBI, USSS, and other entities,” read the post.

edit on 24-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Which media source is using his 8th grade pics? That will tell us what their narrative and agenda is.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

All

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I watched a YouTube video about this im just curious how this information was released to the public. Maybe I missed that somewhere. Do you think he had other targets in mind that were in DC or do you think he was meeting up with his handler?

Also I think the photo on the right is not actually him. I mean yeah the media is using a really old photo of Crooks but the guy on the right in the two photos side by side is just a guy that made a video impersonating this Crooks character. I read that in an article im not sure where it may still be in my history ill check.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
"Phone associated with Trump rally shooter tracked near D.C. FBI offices in ’23, watchdog says"

Don't be speculating now..Crookes was probably just friends with some FBI agents-completely unrelated to the shooting of course.

Its fine!
Its totally not suspicious at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Chew on this for a wile. Crooks is a red herring....

Maxwell Yearick has gone missing

ADDED:

x.com...
edit on AMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago36711 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It’s also within walking distance of the Secret Service Headquarters.

I realize there are a few businesses in the vicinity he could have visited, but when looking we have to ask which of these businesses would visit his home?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

All the pictures I've been looking at, Thomas Crooks does not have the very discernable "bow" on his upper lip, like the dead guy on the roof.
And I've been wondering the whole time where his glasses were.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

From the get-go...

edit on 777Vam24America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2024 11:51:01 -0500 by 777Vader because: ears look similar

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's all good, folks.

Thomas Matthew Crooks was the lone wolf gunman who shot at Donald Trump.

Lee Harvey Oswald blew Kennedy's head off from the book depository.

A bunch of half-cocked arabs took down the World Trade Center towers and Building Seven.

Russia blew up its own pipeline under the doctrine that cutting off their own nose would spite their face.

And never forget...

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

This phrase is coming into my field of view more and more of late.

:

edit on 2024 7 24 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I read that in an article im not sure where

Was it at the Babylon Bee website?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well all he has to do to disprove this is turn up somewhere, anywhere alive and well. So Mr. Yearick, where you at??

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Chew on this for a wile. Crooks is a red herring....

The guy on the left has gauged earlobes (circular tribal earrings) and the dead shooter does not.

Either they photoshopped it out or they are two different people. The gauges the guy on the left is wearing are large enough that it would be a noticeable, slightly sloppy and irregular hole in the lobe of the dead shooter.

I'm not convinced.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A lot of unanswered questions are being brought to light. The geo tracking, was that on his phone, the burner phone, or tied to the van itself? There are lots of devious people in DC, working for special interests and these special interests have power in the country. Was this guy actually in DC or just the phone or van? Just because the geo-tracking picked him up near the FBI or other agencies does not mean he actually met with people from those agencies either, but some group or individual might be in that area getting input from those agencies.

The other guy discussed here could be part of this too, and I do understand that the FBI and other agencies need to keep quiet during an investigation, because they must not spook the people he was affiliated with into going into hiding. Or as some have said, there could also be someone in an agency who was involved in all this. I cannot possibly know for sure, and I am sure that if there was someone in the agencies that were in on it, those agencies would never admit it...in fact, we all know they would try to cover it up.

The FBI is notorious for setting up people or groups so they can get a prestigious bust...maybe this is one of the times that they messed up and people died. /there are so many possibilities at this time, but I am sure this guy was fired up by someone or some group to try to assassinate Trump...even though I question whether it was supposed to succeed or it was intended to make it look great that the high ranking government agencies saved his ass.

Will we ever find out the whole truth about this or will we just be fed BS someone made up to cover their screw ups. Or did some special interest person hire a hit. I actually think we will never find the whole truth out about this thing, it stinks of corruption and people will cover it up at high levels or resign. Being that Biden chose to quit his run for the presidency next term, I feel somehow there is more to uncover, he or someone in his administration may be involved with something. Nobody in Washington wants us to find out the whole truth about this. Not even if it is a simple screwup by someone up high.

Then again, it could just be that someone not related to anyone in DC got this guy all fired up so he did this, one thing for sure, he may have been registered as a Republican, but he probably was not Republican.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I also had a problem with the gauges until I realized a simple outpatient afternoon trip could have closed that easily with working mans salary, let alone Deep State resources. They may have been closed on a prior date for better concealment and lack of recognition. Of course I am reaching on that one, however a white wan/truck/suv with Arizona tags was towed from the scene. Crookes has no known family or connection to Arizona. Yearrick does have prior affiliations in Arizona ...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I heard about it here -

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Could it be Crooks had help from FBI insiders like Strzok and Page and other Trump haters ?????

It'll all be exposed soon. 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

yea, the vehicle thing is a question. I have heard Hyundai sonata, gray, and a van with Arizona plates, and a bike.
He's supposed to be a lone gunman. How could he drive/operate all those vehicles.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It looks like the FBI made him a assassin!

a FBI agent is in trouble for saying some BAD!
aboute the failed assassination.
you know! like its a shame he misst!

Remember what was said about the president
having the power to have some one kill'd?
some one took it to hart!

They! have a Lot of crazy people that will do any thiing.
so many jokes about killing trump.
They have use'd the news to make peole crazy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join