It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Group stage Insurrection at US capital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: yuppa

Listen. We all know that there's a difference between peaceful assembly and illegal activity. And my response was about the group sitting in the capitol building. Anyone that commits a crime should be arrested and prosecuted. No one is disputing this.

Well those at the capitol were not at the rally. The rally goers were 15 mins away by walk to the capitol. The SS prevented Trump from going to the capitol because of the rioting.Also there were peaceful people as well near the capitol building who were arrested just because they were there even if they were doing nothing at all.
The Palestinians protestors rushed police and fought police. They should all be arrested(the violent ones for assault) and charged with criminal tresspass as well as treason for giving aid and comfort to a enemy.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I understand you may not have followed the court cases which included the social media, calls made, testimony of conversations. He started radicalizing people even before voting, only way he would lose was cheating, ballots in rivers, after the election, it was stolen, ballot mules, we have to fight this, we cannot lose our country, we have to take it back, etc. Many of these people bought stun guns, other weapons, modified things like flag poles and bats to bring with them so they could do exactly what someone told them to do for months. Now mom and pop who were posting pictures and so proud of pushing the police and spitting on them to gain access, they got more riled up that day, but didn't plan it.

Now you can call them dumb for believing that's what he meant. But that's a lot of MAGA. Many people believe he's some sort of savior for the country. I'm not surprised,I see such fervor even here on ATS. People want a civil war because he whines on truth and claims everyone is crooked and radical and against him.

🤷🏻‍♀️
edit on 26-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's good to hear that there were some law abiding protesters. Arresting peaceful protesters is an issue. And it's good that they got the ones being violent.

Now onto Treason.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So question here is Hamas considered an enemy to the USA? It's designed as a terrorist organization. But are they an enemy?
If so then yes. Treason might be on the table. If not. Then no.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hamas IS considered a enemy to the US. we declared war on all terrorist organizations.

Frogs the j6 committe was made up and hearsay. no real evidence at all.

transcript of trumps speech does not mention ANYWHERE to go and literally cause violence. Dmeocrats say Fight like hell as well and they know its not calling for actual violence at all. Trump said PEACEFULLY and LOUDLY,but W e know this isnt ever good enough because typical people cant see past their own nose. You dont like trump? then leave if he wins.

I just dont give a Bleep anymore,because you cant be reasoned with at all. All yall who are not from this country or north america keep ya dam opinions to yourselves on strictly american problems. I actually hope when Trump wins(if he wins) that we become isolationist again except on trade. no trips or tourism,expel all non americans.
not because we hate ya,but because yall cant keep your opinions to yourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Many of these people bought stun guns, other weapons, modified things like flag poles and bats

Golly gee!!
They need to be locked up and their rights violated because they brought super serious insurrection starter tools!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

There were those with weapons just wandering around as well. There were also those that were attacking police officers. The wanderers did not just walk into an open to the public building.

I will repeat myself... After the initial surge, it quickly calmed down with guards/police mingling within the groups walking around doing nothing more. What weapons? We live in a place where guns rule and you want to suggest they went there to take over the Government with flag poles? The worst weapons arrest that ended with 5 years in jail was from a guy who threw a fire extinguisher at the cops.

We both agree there was some that should have been arrested and prosecuted for whatever level they did. Like attack cops (99% outside) breaking windows, breaking doors etc.

And 15,000 people were arrested at riots in 2020. There were over 10,600 protests throughout the country in 2020.

And the vast majority were let go with nothing due to progressive prosecutors and defense funds that Harris fully supported. For example, in Portland it was riots every damn night and you all cheered it on calling Trump a Fascist if he would do anything to stop it. Nightly riots...I said back then that the real protesters go home at night and the rioters would then come out and do the shift change.

You all try really hard to reinvent history to include recently saying that Harris had nothing to do with the borders...Lol In all these cases you just need to watch the videos to show the BS. You want to suggest that over a year of riots with 10s of billions in damages, many deaths etc... Is nowhere near as bad as 6 hours in the Capital?

Of the 8,700 protest events reported by MCCA members, 3,692 involved unlawful acts

edit on x31Sat, 27 Jul 2024 10:15:56 -05002024208America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jul 2024 10:15:56 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join