It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service wants Trump’s campaign to not schedule large outdoor rallies and events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump agrees it's a bad idea to hold large outdoor rallies.

www.nbcnews.com...

Why can't you quote where Trump said he agrees ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If Trump "plans" to stop holding outdoor rallies does it not stand to reason, to you, that he agrees to stop holding outdoor rallies?

so now, "stands to reason" is equal to "fact"? I had no idea the rules had changed yet again.

So are you saying Trump disagrees with holding large outdoor rallies but is forcing himself to because he has no choice, while also saying that he will still hold small outdoor rallies. Where is the critical thinking?

so you are saying Trump will manage the country way better than someone placed there because of her skin color and gender?

Will anyone placed there manage the country for all the people? Doubtful.

based on what was said, Trump wants to make the US energy dominant, prosperous, and work towards self sufficiency. In doing that, the byproduct is a better, safer, more prosperous nation. A nation we all live in. You can be angry all day every day because he's mean and orange. And you can do it from the security of a better place. Or we can continue down the path we are on. Which is the way Harris will go.

Trump had his chance previously, and the national debt is out of control, so no soap.

People who have heard the "National Debt" warnings for years, don't care about the National Debt.

Count me as one of them.

In fact, the warnings were more dire in 1980, when Ronald Reagan sounded the alarms.

It was about $850 billion then. "America..We're looking at almost a TRILLION in National Debt! That is unsustainable!!!!"

All those who warned us then are DEAD. All those who warn us today, will be dead before whatever catastrophe they're predicting, comes to pass. (IMO)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

2 Directors. Not USSS Agents. The ones in charge.

I have never said a woman cannot hold the post or work the detail. The ones on that day, admit it, where not ready. When they rushed the stage they actually said 'what do we do? '.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

DEI is NOT working. She was hired to 'change the image' of the USSS.

I'm still scratching my head why the PR image of the USSS needs any adjustment at all.

Isn't it called the "Secret Service" because they are meant to be highly discreet with their footprint and tactics?? Why in TF would they need a facelift for a nonexistent face???

NO ONE is supposed to know anything about these people! I thought that was the whole point. What's next, trading cards??

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

It was after they had that 'sex party' or something and a bunch of the 'boys' got busted.

I never remember thinking that the USSS was weak. Ever. As someone else mentioned, there are almost never any breaches. I have been to political events including his. They are everywhere. I mean....everywhere. This was before the 2016 election. I was actually questioned because I kept changing my seat. I was with family and we were in two places. A USSS and a Osceola County sheriff approached me and talked to me. Inside a building.

We are supposed to believe the shooter crawled on a building less than 75 feet from LEOs and a few hundred yards with direct sight from the stage.

So, now we have what we have here. As many have said, in their history, they have protected their assignee.

Then why did this happen? Because it was allowed to. He is supposed to be dead. If he was the nation would be told to shut up and mourn and move on.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Your first paragraph: My point exactly.

Your second paragraph: The Secret Service that is "encouraging Donald Trump’s campaign to stop scheduling large outdoor rallies and events" is the same Secret Service that is controlled by his political opposition and was complicit, if not active, in the attempt on his life. There are two ways to look at the outcome:

1. Either he is safe from here on out because they realise now that if it happens again it will be too obvious they they are actually involved.
2. Or they are so desperate to get rid of him that they don't care anymore how it looks.

That and some well placed large jumbo-tron style screens and it's covered.

But, then again, anybody with a modicum of brain power knows who was really behind it all.

:

edit on 2024 7 24 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As I said these rallies are a huge example of Trump's popularity and support... trying to end them sounds un American

Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 JUST IN: MASSIVE CROWDS are waiting for President Trump’s rally in North Carolina tonight

And it’s still over SIX HOURS away.

Keep in mind, it’s noon on a weekday right now.

x.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
... As I said these rallies are a huge example of Trump's popularity and support... trying to end them sounds un American ...

Exactly my point. That's why I said that the best asnwer was F*** OFF!

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right.

However the bullet glass is more of a barrier to change the trajectory of the bullet. Unless it’s solid steel core light armor piercing, even then depending how thick the glass and angle, could change the trajectory enough to miss the intended target. Most military installations have that at the gate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join