It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction watch how fast the war in Ukraine ends.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I think Andy was right.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Either way Israel will come first with Trump, and probably with Zelensky. blogs.timesofisrael.com...

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731123124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Either way now that your statement was wrong.

At least you learned something that was real, so there is that.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
2024 07 24 Kim situation update. Russia/Ukraine war end mid August?

I don't know. For a thread looking for predictions with this mess here is one.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

That was, erm interesting.....really struggled to follow her train of thought but is she claiming the full moon on August 19th is going to cause world peace by destroying the Chinese Deep State, the full moon will give China loads of money to keep running all world governments and continue the war or that the MSM are waiting for the next full moon to announce Zelensky and Putin have ended the war?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What statement,?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This one.

Trump is Jewish

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: pennylane123

I expect the war in Ukraine to end very soon and they will credit Kamala for getting it done.

how long is soon, it will be at least six months before a new president is takes office, be it trump or heels up.
then there would have to be talks, which can drag out for months. so the minimum time would be six months but i don't see that happening.

do you expect her to do peace talks during the next 5 months? that would be a lot on her plate. plus joe got the U.S. back in the club, and the European don't seem all that keen on ol farty getting any of Ukraine.

another thing the Europeans are working to shore up NATO in anticipation of trump winning and potentially pulling out of NATO and cutting funding.

a report from CNN, dated April 11

Back in Europe, officials from NATO and the European Union are working to harden support for Ukraine in anticipation of a potential Trump administration that almost certainly would be less supportive of the war-torn country. Sources say these efforts have long been eyed but that Trump’s rise in the polls and handy victory in the Republican primaries have given them new urgency.

Chief among them is establishing a roughly $100 billion NATO fund over the next five years aimed at funneling money into Ukraine. Those funds would be drawn specifically from the alliance members as a way to lock in a base of support ahead of a potential second Trump term.

European diplomats in DC scramble to gain access to Trump allies for insights

Yea he is gonna be less supportive of it. The democrats are so desperate for campaign money and money to support their crazy ideas that they are treating Ukraine like a personal money laundering bank like they have for ages and zelensky is in on it. Trump doesn't believe that the Ukraine has used 50,000 dollars per bullet which the war cost is up to now and nobody with common sense does. Giving money to Ukraine which the dems always have a sissy fit if anyone slows it down, simply means give the Ukraine money so they can send it back to us clean. Why else would they care so much about funding this war? There are wars all over the world to fund but THIS ONE we MUST send hundreds of billions to each month or democracy is at stake lol.

Hell let's not forget about Mrs. ZELENSKY'S 30K DOLLAR SHOPPING SPREE IN PARIS last week after which she made sure to ship a new Bugatti Automobile home because in times of war, you gotta have 10 thousand dollar fashions and bugattis.
edit on 27-7-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't have to deal with anything except a revolving door of potential DNC candidates for POTUS. Funny thing is I actually know you have zero faith in Harris or any respect for her credibility, because she has none. You are just egging people on because it works for you down the road, quite predictable even.

I wonder what Trump's first meeting with King Charles will be like??

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Egging you on. LoL

I'm entitled to my opinion same as yourself.

And i have more faith in Harris than i do in Trump that's for sure.

She's done more than Trump has in life and without a $14 million loan from Daddy.

You see Kamala Harris held several significant positions in public service before becoming your VP.

Like DA of San Francisco and AG of California.

Which should make any debate with the likes of Trump rather interesting, to say the least, given the fact that he's a convicted fellow who refuses to take the stand.

Let's see how the podium works out instead.

That's if he's got the b@lls to face her.

I wonder what Trump's first meeting with King Charles will be like??

Well if he wins Charles can give him pointers on how to wear the new American crown i suppose.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I had a very profound dream this afternoon.
Sometimes I have dreams that don’t feel like they are dreams. That is am watching something unfold either in real time, or something that will happen very soon.

It involved a Chinese Mother In Law, an adopted North Korean wife, and an American husband who happened to be working for the CIA. This person was helping move a half dozen dissidents out of Ukraine. The American tells the Chinese mother in law, that he did not like what he was doing, because what happened another time when three Russians were put down. One was shot, another captured and tortured to death, and the last was given polonium so he could be the face of Russian Revenge, even though it was not the Russians who did it.

It led up to Zelensky fleeing Ukraine, and put down, along with his family. All in order to keep the illegal arms trade and money laundering a secret as there were many in all three big governments who were making money hand over fist. Calling it a “Cessation Of Operations.”

This dream has colored my day a bit because in the end, nothing good comes from it, and a new conflict begins. a reply to: pennylane123

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I wonder what Trump's first meeting with King Charles will be like?

Who cares.
Do you really think we can be intimidated?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I meant "felon" not fellow.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Trump said in the debate he would end the war in Ukraine before the election.

We'll see.

Thought I heard that as well. Will be interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

He is so what?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Trump the first Jewish President of the USA Times of Israel Ivanka converted him. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

A protestant.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Bulls@it.

Which is why you choose to present nonsense from bitchute.

Tell you what, go find the actual evidence Trump is a Jew from a reputable source?

Donald Trump is a Christian Presbyterian who has consistently identified himself as such.

And that's is just another fact you will simply have to deal with.

Tell me this, how long do you imagine Trump's White Christian Nationalist and QAnon support would last if he was somehow found to have converted to Judaism?
edit on 28-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The evidence is from reliable sources. Since the western religions areJudeo christian, I doubt whether it would make much difference with regards to the voting. If you believe voting changes anything then you are further gone than I originaly thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No its not.

BitChute is a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda nothing "reliable" about the source.

And if your claim held any sort of veracity.

I'm sure you would be able to produce multiple sources that back it, which you can't, as you very well know.

I also note you disregard the simple question asked.

how long do you imagine Trump's White Christian Nationalist and QAnon support would last if he was somehow found to have converted to Judaism?

What i believe is beside the point, just the false claim that you made.

But people vote to fulfill a multitude of reasons like civic duty, influence policies, elect representatives, and bring about change annonentity.

It is a way to impact the direction and decisions of their community and country, or at least thats how its supposed to work.

None of which changes the fact that Donald Trump is a Presbyterian and not Jewish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join