It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction watch how fast the war in Ukraine ends.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this out there .

I expect the war in Ukraine to end very soon and they will credit Kamala for getting it done.

Magically Putin will agree and Zelensky will agree and it will get done.

Then media will gaslight the hell out of everyone and a certain percentage of the population (the idiots) will believe every word.

Then Kamala will look like the savior .

But they will probably do something massive first to make it look like we are on the brink of WW 3 and nuclear Armageddon

Then Kamala will save the day

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'll be the first to say it, your OP is in the wrong forum, should be in jokes etc...... unless you can explain why you think this is even remotely possible.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I'll be the first to say it, your OP is in the wrong forum, should be in jokes etc...... unless you can explain why you think this is even remotely possible.....
Rainbows
Jane

Maybe because Zelensky just came out today sayin we need to end the war asap.

x.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

Rainbows
Jane

x.com...

however it happens, it needs to happen. They won't have any people left over there if they keep killing them all.

But what of the war in Gaza? Will she fix that one as well? I'll just say it out loud, if she can end the wars, then she deserves to win. But on the contrast, if Trump win's and ends the wars, then he will look equally as amazing.

But I'll set aside politics to save lives.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Rainbows
Jane

x.com...

however it happens, it needs to happen. They won't have any people left over there if they keep killing them all.

But what of the war in Gaza? Will she fix that one as well? I'll just say it out loud, if she can end the wars, then she deserves to win. But on the contrast, if Trump win's and ends the wars, then he will look equally as amazing.

Agreed.

But if my prediction comes true then its pretty much proof Putin and Zelensky are both a part of the deep state.

They accuse Trump of Russian collusion that means they are colluding with Russia

They accuse Trump of being a Nazi yet they hate the Jews

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why would you do that? It was politics that started the war and it will be politics that ends it......someday.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Ah, of course he's going to say that.... he knows Trump is coming next and his 'funding' will soon dry up.
Still don't see how you still came up with your scenario from something Zelensky said though.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Why would you do that? It was politics that started the war and it will be politics that ends it......someday.

I'm just not a fan of needless killing. Call me fickle. But if someone can end this, I'll give them praise for the action.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

x.com...

Agreed.

But if my prediction comes true then its pretty much proof Putin and Zelensky are both a part of the deep state.

They accuse Trump of Russian collusion that means they are colluding with Russia

They accuse Trump of being a Nazi yet they hate the Jews

You think the two of them sacrificed a large portion of their population to play games? I just can't buy into that. I don't pretend to understand why this was necessary, but I just don't see that as even close to reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I expect the war in Ukraine to end very soon and they will credit Kamala for getting it done.

how long is soon, it will be at least six months before a new president is takes office, be it trump or heels up.
then there would have to be talks, which can drag out for months. so the minimum time would be six months but i don't see that happening.

do you expect her to do peace talks during the next 5 months? that would be a lot on her plate. plus joe got the U.S. back in the club, and the European don't seem all that keen on ol farty getting any of Ukraine.

another thing the Europeans are working to shore up NATO in anticipation of trump winning and potentially pulling out of NATO and cutting funding.

a report from CNN, dated April 11

Back in Europe, officials from NATO and the European Union are working to harden support for Ukraine in anticipation of a potential Trump administration that almost certainly would be less supportive of the war-torn country. Sources say these efforts have long been eyed but that Trump’s rise in the polls and handy victory in the Republican primaries have given them new urgency.

Chief among them is establishing a roughly $100 billion NATO fund over the next five years aimed at funneling money into Ukraine. Those funds would be drawn specifically from the alliance members as a way to lock in a base of support ahead of a potential second Trump term.

European diplomats in DC scramble to gain access to Trump allies for insights

edit on 23-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I Disagree . Putin will Wait until After the Election and get a Better " Deal " from Mr. Trump . He will Hold out until then , Watch .
edit on 23-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
no what it proves is they know Trump is taking over and all it takes to end the war is to tell Zelensky we cant give you anymore money for your hookers and coc aine until you end this war and talk to Putin and #. If it actually happens, which I doubt, it would be solely to hijack the war weariness agenda they know is going to end anyways once Trump is sworn in to office, so they just would try and get whatever credit they can since it is an inevitability.

However, what I see many others attempting to do is find any way possible to tie into some kind of collusion scheme with the Deep State with these inane theories now that all of the plans are unraveling and all the opposition candidates are exposed as that which they have accused their opponents of. So it is switched to that mode of pretending that they were always opposed to the current ruling candidates which have been exposed that they in fact supported and then just lumping them in with Trump and that party as a way of rationalizing the full on zombification orders that keep contradicting themselves, the official narrative, and any semblance of Democratic values.

It is like the zombies cannot accept they were duped by their own officials, so now in order to accept it they have to pretend it was all a grand conspiracy with Trump and Putin and Zelensky in the middle of it all.

It is like witnessing someones world collapsing around them. Only somewhat ammusing.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Trump said in the debate he would end the war in Ukraine before the election.

We'll see.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I'm just not a fan of needless killing. Call me fickle. But if someone can end this, I'll give them praise for the action.

The thing is politicians start wars for many reasons and ending the one in Ukraine or Gaza just means they'll look for another scaoe goat.

War and killing is not going to stop, no matter which political party is in office.

I fully expect kamal to 'end' the Ukraine was before Nov. to increase votes, but that doesn't mean her handlers won't demand she start another one if elected.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I just wonder where you're getting your predictions from. Kamala, like Biden, is for keeping the status quo. It's Trump proposing his famous peace plan, which I think is retarded. While it would be possible to force Zelensky into peace talks by threatening to cut the aid, Trump has nothing to blackmail Putin with.

Let's recall what he's going to threaten Putin with; that he will give Ukraine whatever armour it needs. But the problem is that it's what the US has been doing since the beginning of the war and, in spite of this, Russia is winning and making advances, very slowly and at a very high cost, maybe without some very important strategic successes, but it's winning. And it's Ukraine that is being gradually destroyed (especially its energy infrastructure) not Russia. Russia might struggle under economy sanctions but Ukraine's economy suffers more.

Putin has already stated that he would not agree to a ceasefire because Ukraine might use it to strengthen its military. That precludes any negotiations. And what is the future US president going to do if Putin says "no"? Send troops? Bomb Moscow?

One thing he can do is cut the aid for Ukraine and limit the US participation in NATO. That would be as much of a "success" as giving Afghanistan to Talibans.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to Zelensky's peace plan. It's a typical PR move done in response to Putin's peace plan. Its aim is to show some goodwill and that's it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

It's Trump proposing his famous peace plan.....

We both know that Trump's 'peace plan' means nothing less than total capitulation to all of Putin's demands, the neutering of the Ukraine nation and the total abandonment of defending the values and freedom he alleges to hold so dear.

It will allow an authoritarian state ruled by a de facto dictator dictate policy in a neighbouring 'independent' nation against the wishes of the citizens of that nation.

In essence a repeat of The Munich Agreement that had such devastating consequences for the whole world.

Alas, I'm beginning to think its inevitable as it seems is Trump's re-election in the US.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy
The USA is passing this on to you twistedpuppy, it is your elites in Europe, especially London and Basil, that need what is left of an underdeveloped and neglected market in Eastern Europe for mere fumes worth of market rallys to keep their wealth funds and IRA's alive. and just a slight bit of mineral reserves.

This is how I see it, Putin's options are the lands he was seeking OR the nuclear plant that Ukraine forces seem intent on continuing to shell with artillery and mortars.

It is one or the other, I believe he would be willing to relinquish the nuke plant to keep those lands. But that power plant will generate a good amount of revenue for Ukraine selling energy to the area and powering regional industry.

We also got to think gas transit will likely happen through the pipelines again once the war is over, so there will be that source of revenue. There is much more money the state can make if it concedes and just starts rebuilding now. They may even be able to mitigate some of the land the border states want through these "special district" and "free trade" zones which really become discreet land grabs when we see which agency/jurisdiction begins collecting the taxes.

a reply to: Freeborn

good lord spare us all the dramatic theater. You got soldiers in Britain, go save democracy in Ukraine. Nobody is stopping Britain, France, or Germany or Belgium for that matter from sweeping in for the save with a grand D-day spectacle of
hundreds of thousands of EU troops doing God's work dropping in from the air, deploying in amphibious landing vessels in the Black Sea, pouring across the border with thousands of tanks firing in a savage volley of righteous anger of the collective soul of Democracy delivered at the tip of the spear of Western Liberty and values.

We will make a nice movie about it and cast all the British roles with American actors with bad fake accents. Then you can write the history books on how Europe saved the world from another global war started by Europeans, again ...
edit on 7-24-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not a chance. Putin would look weak if he did anything that wasn't totally in his favor where Kamala got credited. Not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

We'll see.

No he didnt, why you making stuff up???

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

We'll see.

He said if he got ELECTED, he would end the war before he was inaugurated.

Thats a HUGE DIFFERENCE from "end the war before the election".

How would he end the war before the election when he has no political power or more importantly NO MILITARY power??? Don't make stuff up, if you don't know what you're talking about

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join