It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USSA Director Cheatle has Resigned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's gross negligence and dereliction of duty. Just like the young female armorer from Rust set was guilty when she put a loaded gun into someone's hand who she knew was about to pull the trigger.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

Link

He is in charge currently. Also, not sure why he is because he is as complicit as she is. How are we to think anything would be different?

n April 2023, he was the Secret Service's Deputy Director. In this capacity, Rowe was in charge of directly supervising the agency's everyday protection and investigative activities. In addition to overseeing the agency's policy, he brought newer technologies to strengthen its defensive countermeasures

Obviously he failed also.

edit on 7242024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Thank you. Acting Director until next presidential incumbent appoints. He has about six months to prove himself or be replaced.

From your link Rowe has said - "When you're in the midst of a crisis, it takes toughness. It takes intelligence. And it takes also a little bit of strategy." He went on to say: "And she is demonstrating all of those traits at this time." leaves me thinking Cheatle walked away comfortable.

I wonder which of them directed the advice to Trump to not hold large outdoor events.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There's no way that Bongino doesn't know him.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

He knows them all. He has been a great resource before and after this happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Took her long enough, but I agree with all Senators, she should have been fired right then and there.

Too many questions went unanswered yesterday. Answers she gave to the media before her testimony and that she should have been more than happy to give to the house committee.

So which multinational is she going to work for again? Must be one of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If they'd only fire Kallama as well.

It will be a kamalaty of Harassment if they cheat her in.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I hear the Harris administration will be very DEI centered, just as she was when chosen to be VP.

But probably not something we will have to worry about anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Turns out #2 at USSS is an even bigger dingbat, smh.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungRanger2

And had a much more to do with the events on July 13.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I hear the Harris administration will be very DEI centered, just as she was when chosen to be VP.

DEI doesn't worry me as much as her thoughts on weapons.

I'm a huge 2A supporter but not a gun owner. Weapons familiar from military service but never felt the need to own personal firearms. That's changed now that Harris may get the 84m votes needed to beat Trump (by hook or crook).

Looking at M4/AR15 along with 9mm semi. Looking at "best of" for the AR/M4 the Colt models never seem to make lists.
DD and PSA always seem to be at/near the top.
edit on 2-8-2024 by PilSungRanger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungRanger2

In a huge 2A supporter but not a gun owner. Weapons familiar from military service but never felt the need to own personal firearms. That's changed now Harris may get the 84m votes needed to beat Trump (by hook or crook).

Looking at M4/AR15 along with 9mm semi. Looking at "best of" for the AR/M4 the Colt models never seem to make lists.

PSA is, in my honest opinion, the best $ for $ buy in the AR game. I hate to say best budget buy as they frequently outperform substantially higher priced options. I and Porkchop have built many PSA rifles and they just can't be beat.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: PilSungRanger2

In a huge 2A supporter but not a gun owner. Weapons familiar from military service but never felt the need to own personal firearms. That's changed now Harris may get the 84m votes needed to beat Trump (by hook or crook).

PSA is, in my honest opinion, the best $ for $ buy in the AR game. I hate to say best budget buy as they frequently outperform substantially higher priced options. I and Porkchop have built many PSA rifles and they just can't be beat.

THANK YOU for that feedback!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join