It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USSA Director Cheatle has Resigned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wonder if she would have resigned if Trump had died.

I guess we'll never know. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: quintessentone
SS Directors list: as we can all see gender does not matter when it comes to assassination attempts and actual killings of elected officials.

en.wikipedia.org...
irectors_of_the_United_States_Secret_Service

It appears the agency's training and operations strategies are failures.

I did not insert that smiley face, just saying.

This after you literally spent an entire day crowing about the agency being the experts because of their training and operations strategies?

And they are as to their training and operations strategies and that training and operations strategies are #, but they are still the reigning experts on their #. My point, as you and others always miss, is that nobody here is qualified to make any informed decisions as to that training and operations strategies, and I stand by that statement.

Hence the internal investigation by the SS, which seems ludicrous to me.

The FBI on the other hand will root out their failures, which, by the way, have been there since the agency began, IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Statement from Joe Biden on Cheatle.
edit on 23-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

Democrats are stuck with kamala now, because queen of the swamp pelosi endorsed her.

Soo they will groom her good like a little girl and she will seat, eat and talk per command.

She can be like a waitress in a lousy greasy spoon cafe, serving up word salad.

Ummm...more like the unsavory "lady of the night" waiting for her 5th client of the night in a dimly lit corner of that greasy spoon cafe....

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They probably would've given her a medal.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: putnam6

Also, since we are on ATS.....it wraps it up in a nice little bow.

D's can move on and R's can be told they are sated.

That's my take anyway.

We will see how responsive the bipartisanship remains into the actual investigations of what happened on July 13th.

Yes, now we need whoever is running an investigation including 3 that ive heard of, to come before Congress and see if they are more forthcoming.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why would she resign from accomplishing her mission?

I'll see myself out.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

SS Directors list: as we can all see gender does not matter when it comes to assassination attempts and actual killings of elected officials.

en.wikipedia.org...

This after you literally spent an entire day crowing about the agency being the experts because of their training and operations strategies?

And they are as to their training and operations strategies and that training and operations strategies are #, but they are still the reigning experts on their #. My point, as you and others always miss, is that nobody here is qualified to make any informed decisions as to that training and operations strategies, and I stand by that statement.

The FBI on the other hand will root out their failures, which, by the way, have been there since the agency began, IMO.

Yes yes, even though former SS agents are on record saying that every move that day was a failure based on the SOP of the SS.

Sure. Take the L and walk away with a little dignity.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

So now we have a communist president who communicates by tweets or what ever the hell they call that crap, now.
Ironic, isn't it.

I miss those mean tweets, though!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes yes, even though former SS agents are on record saying that every move that day was a failure based on the SOP of the SS.

My dignity is just fine and always will be.

Former SS agents are allowed an opinion too.

It's the FBI's investigative results that will bring to light the failures.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure thing, keep hugging your participation trophies while worshipping at the alter of Big Daddy Government.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I guess the former director agreeing all day yesterday that it was a huge failure means nothing to those who don't want to see that the "experts" have already made their evaluations.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure thing, keep hugging your participation trophies while worshipping at the alter of Big Daddy Government.

Just calling out the BS and trying to put the truth out there. Government sucks IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why does the letter start with "Jill" ? You would almost think she is in charge. Maybe it start with her name because she wrote it ?

Seriously. This is so 1984. The president isn't real. Just a series of letters and tweets.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The question is, whos name would have been signed on the termination order if she had not quit, Biden or Harris ?? I think we will be seeing alot more of this. Anything that may require Biden's official signature or action as POTUS will suddenly have a work-around, kind of like Harris being in charge right now.

"Crap these people won't quit, but the people want them fired ?? Well # they cannot see Harris's signature on stuff yet, send Tiny to have a conversation to see if they wont change their mind on resigning"
something like this could be happening right now. We may see more resignations and sudden vanishings of appearances soon from a host of folks.

Ohh man this is pretty FUBAR right now. I am not the only one thinking on how this situation can best be exploited?? Are criminal networks taking advantage of the chaos to generate more revenue somehow ?? Are military rivals currently purging out intelligence assets due to a lack of professional oversight on our part?? Terrorists, in a situation like this are probably finding it easier to move discreetly with our resources stressed so incompetently thin. Stuff is happening to our national security as we sit here and we may not even be aware just how severe it is.

Well, nothing new under the sun right? Keep the right stuff oiled up and ready to eat is all we can do. We gots a life we have to keep on living and stuff. Most of us have to suffer the daily hazards of a city or just general real world stuff. Letting little things like a government being overthrown while it is collapsing is just not that high a priority sometimes when I folks are deciding whether to eat, let the diapers sit for an extra hour between changes, or just stretch their butthole open on onlyfans and have the bare minimum but zero dignity ??

Choices , choices, choices ...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Do you think her replacement will be another DEI hire, or did they learn their lesson?

The DEI cult is strong in them .... it will continue .... and the rest of us are screwed because of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another nightmare for The Bidens to explain away. 😀

I wonder if we'll ever find out what she REALLY knows and did 🖐️

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

He still stands by her and praises her.
Unfreak'n believable!
ALSO - Betchya a box of donuts he didn't write that.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Why does the letter start with "Jill" ? You would almost think she is in charge. Maybe it start with her name because she wrote it ?

Seriously. This is so 1984. The president isn't real. Just a series of letters and tweets.

Unless 2+2=5, you know exactly why it starts with "Jill."

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

I would be extra cautious automatically believing anything from The Government is true and real.

Look at their track record, especially with anything "Biden" recently 🤣🤣

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join