It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graph of failing magnetic protection.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But none of those microcosmic forces and mechanics would exist, without the spin of macrocosm promoting them

You are looking at one layer, forsaking the structure of the whole

Gravitational interactions? Between what bodies? What are those bodies doing to produce the gravity and the interaction?

Tidal mechanics? Between what bodies? What are those bodies doing relative to each other to promote a phase variant tide?

The tides do not cause either of the bodies to spin, they balance objects already spinning, relative to each other

Internal fluid mechanics causing rotation? Caused by stream of already rotating particles

Solar radiation pressure? Pressure against what? What causes the orbital resistance? Something already spinning

The tides did not pull the moon into orbit. The moon coming to orbit, created the tides

The mechanics of these things do not spontaneously come into being, relative to their layer

They are the result of many bodies of influence, internally and externally. All of which are connected

If they were not, there would be no equilibrium and none of them could exist

Within every layer, from top to bottom, rotation/spin is necessary to promote cycle, without which, linear aspect perception could not exist

I did not "add" anything

Everything I have posted fits within models of accepted science

All I have done is aligned it metaphysically

Within Illumination we are taught to "sound" things in this way, across various disciplines

Compare numbers, symbols, mathematics, biology, geometry, physics, chemistry, psychology, linguistics, mythology, and religion

We spend many years identifying systems of logical sequence, relative to the common form of creation and its source, across all of these things

Alignments that we resolve both backwards and forwards, to ensure they are cyclical and not limited to linear direction

We align a common understanding across as many different metaphysical fields as we can, to ascertain a high degree of "probability" within the mysteries

Which we then apply to finding deeper and more accurate cyclical alignments

I've been doing this within multi-dimensional alignment for 13 years now

I am not saying I am definitively right on any of these things. Because there is no certainty within this world beyond the fact that you exist

But I can tell you, if I am wrong on the sequence of structure which resolves across so many fields, when others struggle to link anything within any of them?

Then it means that the architecture of this world and everything within it is a lie, and the very fabric of our enumerated reality is fake

edit on 24 7 24 by Compendium because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Seems to me you're trying to suggest that macroscopic spin is essential for the existence of microscopic forces and mechanics behind such which would seem to conflate the likes of cause and effect for a start.

The four fundamental forces, gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear are intrinsic properties of matter and energy and do not depend on macroscopic spin to exist.

Gravitational interactions, for instance, result from mass attracting mass, not from the rotation of bodies.

Tidal forces arise from differential gravitational pulls, not from the spin of the bodies involved.

Internal fluid dynamics, like those generating Earth's magnetic field, are influenced by rotation, but they are fundamentally driven by thermal convection and the Coriolis effect.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems to me you're trying to suggest that macroscopic spin is essential for the existence of microscopic forces and mechanics behind such which would seem to conflate the likes of cause and effect for a start.

+ There is cause and effect. It is direction from source. Everything is connected. It just appears separate within the phase dynamics. Unless you believe that things spontaneously came into being from nothing, on their own, since the expansion of the universe from the big bang

The four fundamental forces, gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear are intrinsic properties of matter and energy and do not depend on macroscopic spin to exist.

+ Yes they do. Or they would have nothing to exist "In"

Gravitational interactions, for instance, result from mass attracting mass, not from the rotation of bodies.

+ That gravity of these masses comes from spin/rotation, or linear movement through space under the influence of a greater rotational cycle. Without either, it would have no gravity

Tidal forces arise from differential gravitational pulls, not from the spin of the bodies involved.

+ Bodies within any given space that do not move or spin, have no gravity. Unless they are under the pull of a larger (rotating) bodies gravity. They have no pull to centre

Internal fluid dynamics, like those generating Earth's magnetic field, are influenced by rotation, but they are fundamentally driven by thermal convection and the Coriolis effect.

+ Fluid dynamics (pulse) result from the flux and phase (heartbeat) of orbital and suborbital bodies. Width, within rotation. Thermaldynamics is relative to layering within the polarity and axis. Resistance between solid, liquid and gas

It does effects the fluid dynamics but only through heat or cold converting liquid to solid or gas

These things, like the thermodynamics themselves, regular the magnetics and rotation. But they do not cause them

Again, the rotation came first

If it didn't, there would have been no aggregate, no mass, and they would have nothing to exist within

Every force originates from rotation and cycle

If it did not, there would be no pushing or resisting

Anything that naturally "exceeds", needs balance within a measure of its own return, or it would not, could not, and can not be sustained

The only possible way to balance anything naturally perpetuated, is within cycle, to itself

Cycle originating from rotation

Rotation that closes inwards? Resonance and frequency
Rotation that opens outwards, oscillation and cycle

The Egyptians referred to these as Isis and Osiris

Isis, meaning "Resonance"
Osiris, meaning "Oscillation"

What you referred to as "matter" and "energy"

Both of which, are the product of rotation

This is why everything in the universe is cyclic, and all the building blocks cells are torus/spheres

The Christian version of this, is:

Jesus, meaning "Resonance"
Christ, meaning "Cycle"

The book of Revelation goes into great detail about the 7 tonal layers within any spectrum of frequency

The 7 seals of Apocalypse
That the Sumerians called:
The 7 sages of Apkallu

The whole book of Revelation is about frequency and spectrum

Wave/particle dynamics

But at the base of it all? Is rotation/spin

The same as the spin in any particle. Without which they fall apart
edit on 24 7 24 by Compendium because: Fixed quoting and mistakes

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Might want to fix the quote brackets there mate.

Which i imagine is the issue.

Edit. Thanx.

Anyhoo thats not science and now you are on to what appears to be religion.

Good luck buddy and i wish you the best.

Just like with the actual science, we will simply have to agree to disagree.

Nonetheless, the idea that rotation is the base of all forces is not supported by modern physics.

And forces like electromagnetism and nuclear forces are explained by quantum field theory, where particle interactions do not require macroscopic rotation.

edit on 24-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The next few days will be interesting the sun is really doing its thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I read that the Earth’s magnetic poles have flipped several times. It doesn’t mean the end of life. There could be some disruptions though. I am not an expert on this. Just reporting what I have read. A magnetic flip is not the same thing as a pole flip of north and south poles. That would be bad for life in general.
edit on 28-7-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
Here is an update from Suspicious observer, suffice to say that the latest magnetic pole position from "Mavstar" is that it is speeding up and is well past his forty five degree flip theory mark.
Interesting things are happening at the poles. But I'd suggest finding a better source to find out about them than Ben Davidson's pseudoscience channel "suspicious observers".

One of the scientists who authored a paper Ben talked about replied to this video and confirmed that the paper is not about what Ben is saying it's about, and Ben does this all the time, misrepresenting what science papers say. He gets away with it because apparently none of his followers actually read the papers to find out they are saying something different than Ben claims; if they did read the papers, they would know that and they would call him out on it, or stop subscribing.

Suspicious0bservers is a Pseudoscientific Doomsday Cult

If you look at the comments, you will see that one of the authors of one of the papers Professor Dave talked about commented that yes, Ben Davidson did misrepresent his paper which does NOT support Ben's pseudoscience, something Ben does all the time. ProfDave pinned that comment at the top:

Yuan Li
3 months ago
I am the second author of the paper you talked about at 7:10. When this was brought to my attention, I was shocked. We scientists tend to ignore all the pseudoscience stuff, but maybe we should pay more attention in the future. We work so hard to educate the public, but these conspiracy pseudoscientists are undoing our work. Thank you, Professor Dave, for taking your time to debunk the conspiracy theories. And just in case there is any confusion, our paper is about clouds in the interstellar medium, and has nothing to do with any of the doomsday BS.

originally posted by: Compendium
Ben Davidson can lean towards being a dramatic fearmonger sometimes
In the video above, professor Dave would agree with you, just read the title of the video if nothing else.

He may be up to date on the known science
Professor Dave in the above video wouldn't agree with you about that. There seem to be two possibilities at least:

1. Ben Davidson doesn't understand the science, and completely misunderstands or fails to comprehend what he reads as happened in the example cited above with the paper by Yuan Li and others.

2. Alternatively, if Ben Davidson does understand the science, then he's commiting fraud by completely misrepresenting it as supporting his doomsday scenario which in the example of the Yuan Li paper cited above, Yuan Li the author said the paper does not support Ben's claims.

Are there other possibilities? No good ones immediately come to mind.

The poles do not "reverse" in the way he believes they do
Since the last magnetic pole flip was 780,000 years ago and modern science wasn't there to observe it, I would say we will all have a better understanding of how it works the next time it happens, using modern instruments to record the event. We observe the aftermath of the pole flips in the past but I'm sure we will learn a lot more by measuring it while it's happening.

Anyway, it would be nice if you'd publish some links to peer-reviewed scientific papers to help us understand what research you're talking about or where your claims are coming from. Ben Davidson at least pretends to do that, even though the papers he cites often don't actually say what Ben claims when he talks about them.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Yes, several forces and mechanisms can induce spin in objects, gravity, planetary formation, and tidal forces can induce spin and affect rotation.

Then there is the Coriolis effect, magnetic fields, solar wind and Earth's magnetosphere.
I like your posts Andy, good information.

Since we are talking about Earth's magnetic field in this thread, and how it results from Earth's spin, then I think conservation of angular momentum is considered a leading candidate for the source of Earth's spin, though it may also have been affected by impacts, such as the hypothetical impact by Theia thought to have created Earth's moon . Venus and Uranus have somewhat odd spins compared to the rest of the planets, and for those two, spin from impacts may dominate the effects from angular momentum:

Why Does the Earth Spin?

We know the Earth is rotating, but why? Why is it spinning?

Why is everything in the Solar System spinning? And why is it mostly all spinning in the same direction?

It can’t be a coincidence. Look down on the Earth from above, and you’d see that it’s turning in a counter-clockwise direction. Same with the Sun, Mars and most of the planets.

4.54 billion years ago, our Solar System formed within a cloud of hydrogen not unlike the Orion Nebula, or the Eagle Nebula, with its awesome pillars of creation.

Then, it took some kick, like from the shockwave from a nearby supernova, and this set a region of the cold gas falling inward through its mutual gravity. As it collapsed, the cloud began to spin.

But why?

It’s the conservation of angular momentum.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi chr0naut.

I read your two posts below. The first one sounds like you're skeptical that magnetic pole flips happen at all, or am I misreading that?

The second post cites a source saying that magnetic poles have flipped in the past and it wasn't doomsday, which of course is correct, though this would seem to contradict your first post. To reconcile these posts I guessed maybe you had an "aha" moment or learning experience between them, is that right? If so that's great, there is so much to learn we should always be learning something.

My concern with some of the others posting here is they seem to like to follow pseudoscience sources, and for some reason, especially if they promote some kind of doomsday scenario. Doomsday is probably coming some day, but just not the way the pseudoscience sources claim. Even mainstream sources usually agree Earth's oceans will likely boil away in a billion years or so but I guess that's not soon enough to get people all worked up, lol. Apophis was interesting for a while, but lately it's not looking to be a source of possible doomsday, as was being discussed as a possibility back in 2004.

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: annonentity

The Earth's magnetic field is caused by the rotational currents within the solid core of iron and nickel that forms the core of the Earth. For the magnetic poles to 'flip' would require enormous forces, of which there aren't any evident, to move the core of the Earth out of place with respect to the crust.

originally posted by: chr0naut
And they also seem to have happened slowly and without causing any disaster in the past:

Geomagnetic reversal

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yup im west of fairbanks AK, bumper crop of raspberries to the point I am having trouble getting them before the birds do.

Green beans, tomatoes, and cucmbers are doing well also.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You are lucky , and yes it can look a bit patchy. But overall crop yeilds are down significantly , and you only have to look at the price paid in the shops to see that things are stressed.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Id say the attack on fertilizer that started a few years back might have a bigger impact than the state of the earths protection.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It is failed logic to think that hungry people can be controlled, the reality is they can't but that might be the call.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Hunger drives people to act out of desperation annonentity, same as thirst.

And when basic needs go unmet people prioritise survival over compliance or control.

Historically speaking when populations face extreme deprivation.

They are more likely to resist and rebel.

Because they seek to change the conditions that cause their suffering.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It was speculated that we may see the northern lights(aurora borealis) on the previous evening here in the UK down to increased solar activity.

I did not manage to see anything through, far too overcast where i was here in Glasgow.

What about yourself, any joy?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You are lucky , and yes it can look a bit patchy. But overall crop yeilds are down significantly ,

And yet Irishhaf is not the only person doing well this year crop yield-wise.

and you only have to look at the price paid in the shops to see that things are stressed.

There is no denying the stressed part considering the cost of living increases.

When every time you go shopping they have increased the price of everyday items by 25p here and a £1 there.

But the fact of the matter is a lot of that is down to the likes of Brexit rather than the weather annonentity.

The supply chain issues the pandemic brought about(knock-on effect) also seemingly contribute to the ever-increasing cost of food never mind a few other choice essentials.
edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No too overcast here as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I've only ever managed to have seen them once.

One July and at Arisaig camping, about 2 decades ago now.

Spectacular all the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don’t know if this is true but it’s fascinating enough for me to go down a new rabbit hole! a reply to: Compendium

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This farmer has noticed that something is way out of whack...If their are no pollinators their will not be any natural food. Have all the chemicals finished off the insects in many places. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join