It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Call it what you want.

They knew the entire time what they wanted to do but the man they did not want to run would not quit. They tried to alter the course of history again and I still am in shock he is not dead.

His home was searched for no reason. Charges Dropped. Haven't heard much more about this
They tried to imprison him.
They tried to bankrupt him.
They went after his kids with subpoenas.
Finally, 2 days before he was to be nominated the greatest failure of the USSS allows a 20 year old kid to nick his ear. .
CNN was there to film it live.
I find it odd Doug MIlls was there with the correct exposure and settings to capture that bullet.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is probably how they get our guns. I mean. He and his wife are basically the poster child for gun control. And if they're gonna get to Mars or convincingly fake it they need astronauts on board hehehehe with either the plan or the fakery.

nope, its gonna be Republicans that will come for your guns if trump wins, ddems only ever wanted regulation of guns. your party has made it clear they don't care about democracy or rights, way before trump came along, they were just stringing on conservative voters with lies about gun bans to scare you away and lure you into the arms of authoritarian rule through populist disinformation, you will be the demise of gun rights and act like its a great idea from a great man, that's how populism works.

I take it you don’t realize how stupid that sounds?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: Shoshanna

This is probably how they get our guns. I mean. He and his wife are basically the poster child for gun control. And if they're gonna get to Mars or convincingly fake it they need astronauts on board hehehehe with either the plan or the fakery.

nope, its gonna be Republicans that will come for your guns if trump wins, ddems only ever wanted regulation of guns. your party has made it clear they don't care about democracy or rights, way before trump came along, they were just stringing on conservative voters with lies about gun bans to scare you away and lure you into the arms of authoritarian rule through populist disinformation, you will be the demise of gun rights and act like its a great idea from a great man, that's how populism works.

LOL !
Do you Actually Stop and take the Time to READ some of the Rubbish you Post on here ? " nope, its gonna be Republicans that will come for your guns if trump wins, "

SERIOUSLY ? Have ANY Proof that would Actually Happen or is it Just a FANTASY of Yours ? ........

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Polls just in Harris's Numbers are just slightly above HELL.
Can't get much lower than that.
Someone needs to search for Joe.
Maybe we can do like a Where's Waldo.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Its because some people are convinced Trump is a dictator when they should probably look inward and see what the truth really is. It's called projection somebody posted a vid on another thread where this Asian dude went into detail about how they seem to be projecting what they are onto republicans. I mean yeah Trump followed advice with the pandemic and did operation warp speed but I never saw him come on the TV and angry whisper that we all have to get our shot or we can't work anymore or do anything basically anymore. Unless we have the shot.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He did intimate that he would be a one term potus. Many of us believed he would step down once the election was near.

This idea that a coop happened is incorrect. It was and is the plan. The idea that party leaders have been caught off guard over this is fantasy. To you and me, and all the rest of us on ATS, Biden's appearance of dementia has been obvious for the last year so the belief that those party leaders not seeing it is stupid. Of course they saw it. For that matter, him appearing like he was slipping might also have been staged. we just don't know.

But this idea that they are scrambling with little in the way of a concrete plan is a total underestimation of that party.

Timing is good. Wait until the Republican Convention is over, the vp picked and tease them with Kamala for a while is the distraction, the Trump Party dosen't know who to focus on. Right now, it's Kamala but it may not be her once the convention rolls around.

Oh, they do have a plan. That plan does not focus on one person alone like the Post suggests, rather there is a field of potential candidates that I think will emerge once the convention takes place. It will be a rousing convention but once it is over and the delegates have made their final vote, you can bet there will be a cheer and complete jubilation that the right person to beat Trump has been chosen.

All other policy is put on hold. The Party will choose who can beat Trump and then they will deal with the rest of the policy which, I think, will be much like the policy with Biden as the face as it has been for the last four years.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

This is an election, not a change of government. Anyway, the right want's Harris to 25th Amendment Joe! Talk about a coup!

What you said makes no sense at all, just like Joe.
You don't even know what you just said, just like Joe.

(Please add more phrases to the above and you can make a little song about it and sing it to us.)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

He did intimate that he would be a one term potus. Many of us believed he would step down once the election was near.

This idea that a coop happened is incorrect. It was and is the plan.

Yea?

One week ago....

You guys are lying scum.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

This idea that a coop happened is incorrect. It was and is the plan.

Yea?

One week ago....

You guys are lying scum.

I wouldn't be so hard on them.

They are not technically lying.

They are regurgitating talking points from their owners, which change every morning.

There is no real reason to attempt rational discourse with them, however.

Truth to them isn't real, after all...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You guys are lying scum.

Waaah, me? You appear to , in your own mind, be grouping me with a group of people you consider lying scum. Boy, to you sound pissed. Would you mind, that is if you can quell your angst for a moment, telling me just who this group is that you think I belong to?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Of those regurgitated talking points, I'm well aware.

The scripts went out earlier and seeing them arrive here has been a job to say the least.

But, some one of my chief pieces of entertainment lately comes from exposing them.

(I know a few who lurk here and wish to keep the facts straight)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Lumenari

Of those regurgitated talking points, I'm well aware.

The scripts went out earlier and seeing them arrive here has been a job to say the least.

But, some one of my chief pieces of entertainment lately comes from exposing them.

(I know a few who lurk here and wish to keep the facts straight)

Entertainment... kicking the puppy, as it were.

I occasionally do the same.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Exactly! And he also intimated that he couldn't admit that, because that would make him a "lame duck" on Inauguration Day!
edit on 2720242024k40America/Chicago2024-07-22T22:40:27-05:0010pm2024-07-22T22:40:27-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yea, you are right. This is totally normal, and not at all odd. Things are moving just as we all should have guessed. Why would anyone be looking at this as if it wasn't exactly normal? Republicans, amirite.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is totally normal, and not at all odd.

We just got an "October Surprise" in July! Can't wait to see wait October holds!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Again, this is 3 elections in a row where the DNC has not listen to the people and have put in place a person they chose themselves.How is anyone ok with this and in the same breath call Trump Hitler? The DNC is literally doing what Germany did leading up to WW2.

They switched so they could continue to fund raise (cough cough launder money).

Question for some of you? What happens if Kamala is not the nominee how are they going to get someone else on the ballot?

The DNC is beyond corrupt.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is an Anti-Freedom, Anti-Second Amendment Communist. There, I fixed it for you. a reply to: Mahogani

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Mahogani
I think Mark Kelly would be a great pick for VP for Harris, regardless of this conspiracy theory. I'd venture to guess the CT isn't even correct, because it seems they were always behind Harris and wanted her to inherit the war chest of funds already raised. No one else could have taken over the funds but her.

Kelly would be a great VP pick though because he is well liked, speaks well, is very charismatic with people, and also is a frickin' national hero and an astronaut. He is also White and male, which would be a good thing to add to the Harris ticket.

Agreed, I think he's the strongest choice. If the Dems can just restrain themselves from nominating a transvestite with purple hair, they have a good chance.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors with anyone. lol
edit on q00000049731America/Chicago5757America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now they are pushing him as the VP nominee. A dyed in the wool, anti-freedom, anti-American, Anti-gun traitor. No matter what comes, the fix is already in as China wants a disarmed America. China has a plan, and the Democratic Party works hand in hand with China. They have since the days of Clinton / Gore.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

This is an election, not a change of government. Anyway, the right want's Harris to 25th Amendment Joe! Talk about a coup!

Oh riiiiiight it’s an election where the guy the democrat people voted for is forced out….. that kind of election ….

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join