It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
NY POST ... quoting unnamed sources ... so this may or may not turn out to be true ...

Coup against BIden was planned for weeks. Dems threatened Biden with 25th Amendment and forcibly removing him if he didn't resign. Plan was to let him fail miserably at the debate so the tide would turn against him. The coup plan ... replace Biden with Arizona senator and astronaut Mark Kelly.

Some of the top Dems endorsed Harris, but the plan is to get the delegates to vote for Arizona Senator Mark Kelly. Mark Kelly makes sense to me, but having some of them endorse Harris and then get the delegates to vote Mark Kelly ... that doesn't.

The Post doesn't say how it came to have this information.

NY Post - Top Dems Threatened To Remove BIden Unless He Resigned

Operatives at the very highest levels of the Democratic Party threatened Joe Biden with forcibly removing him from office unless he stepped down, sources told The Post.

The well-orchestrated “palace coup” to stop the faltering president seeking re-election has been in place for weeks, but stubborn Biden fought against it every step of the way, according to the sources.

Part of the “elaborate” strategy to remove Biden from the race – as he announced in a shock letter posted on X Sunday – was allowing him to debate Republican candidate Donald Trump last month on live TV in Atlanta.

During the car crash 90-minute debate, Biden appeared confused, slack-jawed and at one point he froze up, with his shocking performance turning the tide against him.

As calls for him to bow out mounted, Biden insisted he would continue, but party bigwigs threatened to invoke the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Although Biden immediately endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris as the Democratic candidate for president, the source said Democratic delegates will be strongly encouraged to instead back Arizona senator and former astronaut Mark Kelly for president at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in August.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is probably how they get our guns. I mean. He and his wife are basically the poster child for gun control. And if they're gonna get to Mars or convincingly fake it they need astronauts on board hehehehe with either the plan or the fakery.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That may have been the ideal choice for the democrats that wanted a clean ticket, no biden no kamala.

But onc3e queen pelosi spoke endorsing kamala the deal is done, anybody is free to try for the presidential position, but only Kamala is the one been endorsed.

That is a nono in the democrat party.

They are dishing the process and queen pelosi is in charge.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They can say this now, but like I said in another thread.

Trump should be dead.
Haley would have gotten the nod.
Biden steps down.
Harris gets the nod.
DEI Girl Power Unite

Haley wins. Media trounces the memory of Trump stating thank god he would have lost but at least the GOP is back. GOP fractures without Trump. War machine keeps turning. 2028 is an Open Field for any Democrat.

The DNC has not had an official primary since 2012 and even then it did not matter they put up Obama by default. Stle it from Bernie. Put in Biden. Now they will change the rules again. Almost 20 years of your vote as a Democrat not meaning anything.

The question from every citizen of the US is not who is running for office. The question should be who is running the country, for real, because it is not Joe Biden.
edit on 7222024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

This is an election, not a change of government. Anyway, the right want's Harris to 25th Amendment Joe! Talk about a coup!
edit on 3920242024k30America/Chicago2024-07-22T16:30:39-05:0004pm2024-07-22T16:30:39-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
This is an election, not a change of government.

It was a coup.
He was forced from what he was rightfully elected to.
He was overthrown by those within his circle and his position of power was stripped from him.

Definitions of 'coup' ...

a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"

a notable or successful stroke or move.
"it was a major coup to get such a prestigious contract"

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

NY Post Says Coup Against Biden Was Plan to Install Arizona Senator Mark Kelly

This is an election, not a change of government. Anyway, the right want's Harris to 25th Amendment Joe! Talk about a coup!

Stop blaming republicans or the right.

Biden's dementia is on him and only on him. And it's HIS FAULT he failed the debate because of HIS dementia, and it is HIS PARTY, democrats, that pushed him out.

New word for you: google "accountability"

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think Mark Kelly would be a great pick for VP for Harris, regardless of this conspiracy theory. I'd venture to guess the CT isn't even correct, because it seems they were always behind Harris and wanted her to inherit the war chest of funds already raised. No one else could have taken over the funds but her.

Kelly would be a great VP pick though because he is well liked, speaks well, is very charismatic with people, and also is a frickin' national hero and an astronaut. He is also White and male, which would be a good thing to add to the Harris ticket.

edit on 22-7-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Their desired path forward and easiest path forward was killing candidate Trump... But Joe Biden failed at that, and is now paying dearly behind the scenes. Even Hunter Biden fled Washington DC late last week.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It was a coup.
He was overthrown by those within his circle and his position of power was stripped from him.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. What goes around comes around.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I can't visualize Kelly being a radical Democrat like Kamala Harris is.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It was a coup.

BS I knew Joe was going to drop out in 2020. I knew he was going to drop out, and me and my family and a few friends were betting on how and what excuse he was going to use! George won the pool with his "COVID" guess. I guessed "stroke".

I'm still betting he turns the reigns over to Kamala before Jan 20th, and I'm sticking with "stroke".

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I think Mark Kelly would be a great pick for VP for Harris, regardless of this conspiracy theory. I'd venture to guess the CT isn't even correct, because it seems they were always behind Harris and wanted her to inherit the war chest of funds already raised. No one else could have taken over the funds but her.

Kelly would be a great VP pick though because he is well liked, speaks well, is very charismatic with people, and also is a frickin' national hero and an astronaut. He is also White and male, which would be a good thing to add to the Harris ticket.

Agreed, I think he's the strongest choice. If the Dems can just restrain themselves from nominating a transvestite with purple hair, they have a good chance.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

This is probably how they get our guns. I mean. He and his wife are basically the poster child for gun control. And if they're gonna get to Mars or convincingly fake it they need astronauts on board hehehehe with either the plan or the fakery.

nope, its gonna be Republicans that will come for your guns if trump wins, ddems only ever wanted regulation of guns. your party has made it clear they don't care about democracy or rights, way before trump came along, they were just stringing on conservative voters with lies about gun bans to scare you away and lure you into the arms of authoritarian rule through populist disinformation, you will be the demise of gun rights and act like its a great idea from a great man, that's how populism works.
edit on 22-7-2024 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This whole charade is yet more election interference, it's all they know how to do and they don't care that people are catching on. It is just making them more desperate, buckle up folks, these desperate, evil entities want to keep power By Any Means Necessary.
They thought Trump would be dead now.

ETA: Vivek nails it.

edit on 7 22 2024 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It was a coup.

It wasn't violent. It wasn't illegal. It didn't remove him from government; he is completing his duly elected term. He simply decided not to seek re-election. He was persuaded to do that by force of argument. Everyone around him convinced him he couldn't win.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: Shoshanna

nope, its gonna be Republicans that will come for your guns if trump wins, ddems only ever wanted regulation of guns. your party has made it clear they don't care about democracy or rights, way before trump came along, they were just stringing on conservative voters with lies about gun bans to scare you away and lure you into the arms of authoritarian rule through populist disinformation, you will be the demise of gun rights and act like its a great idea from a great man, that's how populism works.

You people really do live in some alternate reality. There is no 'debate' with this

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I knew something was up when immediately after the debate everyone that lied about how healthy and fit he was threw him under the bus.

This speaks volumes about our media and how trust worthy they are. Which is not at all. They were in on it.

The Mark Kelly part though... Just makes zero since to me. Why would Biden dropping out mean Mark Kelly would be... Well anything?
edit on 5310517America/Chicagopm22 by 5thHead because: ▫️

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

He is also White and male, which would be a good thing to add to the Harris ticket.

LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

He is for universal background checks which sound nice but do very little and feed directly into the hands of the gun lobby who do not profit from private gun sales. Criminals are not going to comply with background check on private sale of stolen gun or even their own legally bought gun to someone else. So what then? Make it so nobody can steal a gun and sell it? Not really possible while guns are still legal in any capacity.

He is for red flag type laws that implemented incorrectly will cause people who actually need guns for protection from psychotic family members to be hampered by those same family members who will just claim they're nuts and shouldn't have access to a gun then break into their house and kill them. If he is really against domestic abusers having access to guns he should be against red flag laws which can put women at risk from their abusive husbands like i said claiming they're nuts and barring them from possession of the best self defense tool.

I should not respond because its clear you're still on one side and do not see that these people ON BOTH SIDES ALL OF THEM do everything for some lobbyist or elitist benefit. Make it harder for people to sell guns privately feeds right into the goals of the gun lobby. They don't want resales. They want more sales.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: cant spell

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join